Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Heavy bleeding during pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Heavy bleeding during pregnancy

Okay--I am a bit freaked out. My husband and I had been trying for 18 months to get pregnant, and as we were going in for a laporoscopy, we found out we were pregnant. I am 7 weeks (but measuring 6W2D). I have had bleeding and spotting the WHOLE TIME. I have had 2 ER trips with clots the size of golf balls--anyway--they found the following: a polyp on my cervix, and a sub chorionic bleed in my uterus. The baby is measuring fine ( my levels were 22,000 on Sat.), and the heartbeat was 119. Has ANYONE experienced both of these things??

ALSO--to those new mom's out there experiencing the true scare of bleeding, there was an explanation for me (two in fact). BUT, I had to keep asking questions.
That's good to hear that they can tell you the reasons for your bleeding. My Dr didn't offer any reasons when I spotted for a few days, she just said that is can be normal and not to worry unless it was bright red and a lot.

I wish they would try a little harder to pinpoint the reason---it would make us feel a lot better that just telling us "It can be normal".
Everyone feels better when they know the reason why. The sight of blood is very unnerving during a pregnancy, and I think they should be more accomadating in figuring out the reasons WHY it happened.
I am experincing that right now alot of dark blood almost like a period, It has been going on for 4 days now, Seen 3 doctors and none have any awnswers for me, I am Pg with twins 7 weeks now they seen there heart beats on monday.sometimes the blood seems to have a redness to it but alot of dark brown it just keeps comming and no one has any awnswers this was my last IVF try hopen I am not losing the babies. I don't have any cramps yet I guess that is good. Best of luck to you.
Bonn I am also due Sept 9th and my babies measured 6w5d and 6w3d
I had a subchorionic hemorrhage around my 14th week...lots of bleeding, cramping and passed a clot. But I had been bleeding and spotting since about week 5 and I don't know if the subchorionic hemorrhage caused all the bleeding/spotting or not. It all stopped exactly at 18weeks(thank God)and I'm now at 21weeks2days. Everything seems to be going good now, heard my baby's heartbeat yesterday and feel it moving everyday, still have 2 weeks to wait for next u/s, and praying that goes well. So, just try not to stress or panic(easier said than done), maybe your bleeding will stop like mine did. Take care, you're in my prayers!
I am 6 weeks pregnant on my 4th pregnancy having two miscarriages then having my healthy daughter, I am terrified that I am going to miscarry again.  I have started bleeding heavy with camps but no clots, when I went to the ER they just gave me a pelvic exam and told me to wait it out.  Has anyone esle had this happen and if so what do you suggest.
In 2006 I ha gone to the ER when I was about 6 weeks pregnant. after blood test and ultrasound I was sent home and told that I had a misscarriage. Days passed and deep in my heart I felt that I was still pregant. I wen to a different hospital and the first thing I saw on the ultrasound was the HEART BEAT of a perfect litte boy who is now 2 years old.

I just found out over the weekend that I was pregnant again and went to the emergency room for bleeding and cramping and I was told again that base on my test and ultrasound I had a misscarriage. This time is bit different because theres alot of bleeding and cramping. BUT I am having a hard time believing what I was told because of the past experience. I have few blood tests scheduled for the next few days. I want to have hopes but I'm afraid of disapointment. I just needed to write this down. I'm having a very hard time dealing with it
pls go and check another doc, becaues from the stast of my pregancy i was spoting of and on  and i thank god now im 18 weeks stillno assurance but every day ablessin
Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins, this is my fourth pregnancy. The last one ended in a miscarraige (miscarriage) just 5 mos ago. I was bleeding during the last one and the baby just came to early. Now I have heavy bleeding again and all the doctors are telling is that it is normal. I have had a few blood clots and still they say everything looks okay. The heart beats and the cervix are okay, but I am just extremely worried. It was a little comforting to find out that this type of thing isn't as rare as I thought. I felt really alone. I think I am going to take a page from your book and see another doctor/hospital. I will pray for you and I hope you will pray for me.
I started having dark discharge on Sunday and then late Sunday I had a lot more, then on Monday pink, and monday afternoon lots of blood and clots.  They say there are two options.  1.  I am having a miscarrige and this is the cleansing process or 2.  I have a very early pregnancy that can't be seen on US and the bleeding is normal.  No help there.  I don't know if I am supposed to have hope or not??  My first pregnancy went textbook perfect but now this one couldn't have started worse : (
They took blood today to check my levels and if they double by thursday the baby may be ok.  I will hold my breath for this one.  : )  Prayers for all.  
ok so i kinda need some advice my last three periods or what i am calling a period have been really abnormal and only lasting like 3 days but i have no period symptoms!!!! i have horrible cramping,fever (basically every bad thing we could have during periods) and super heavy bleeding & clotting  ... during my periods but not lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the kicker to this is im gaining weight just in my tummy i look pregnant i have all the symptoms sore heavy breast, headaches, cravings, sleeping all the time, moodiness....... IDK IF ITS POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT???

ANY SUGGESTIONS???
IS IT POOSIBLE??????
DID ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS???????
HI Ashley. I went thru the same symptoms minus the cramps. However, my last 2 periods lasted 10-14 days. Friends kept telling me that i looked pg. I would have bet my pay check that i wasn't p/g. 2 wks ago i took 2 p/g tests and both were pos. I went to the dr the next day, had an u/s done and heard a heartbeat. My advise is to drive to the nearest store and purchase a preg test (2 in a package). Take one tonight and one in the morn just to ease your mind. Good luck!!!
i have been bleeding heavy, like a full pad's worth a day, for about 4 days. I still have very tender breasts, nausea, light headed and lower back cramping... but with as much as i am bleeding, is it posssible it is a miscarriage...... :(?
I started having a little spotting last night then went to the er this am because started bleeding heavy 6 wks pg and they did a pelvic exam and the dr said that everything was fine there and then he did hcg levels and he said i could be trying to miscarry or its to early so he wants me to have hcg levels done again the end of the week. has anyone elase had this? I am scared and i really want this pregnancy to be ok.
I am 15 weeks pregnant and recently started bleeding.  It started out light pink then would stop and then start again alittle heavier.  I went to the ER and they told me it was a threatened miscarriage.  three days later I went to my gyno and they told me the baby looked healthy, there was no hemoraging, and The bleeding stopped
Hi I had my period on 8/1/09 I started bleeding again on 8/25/09 after 5 days of spotting and bleeding I called my doc to see why I would be bleeding twice in a month she told me to come in, after a pee test she came in and said I was pregnant but probably miscarrying. but i have stopped bleeding onlt slight spotting, no clots ever pasted and my test still say I am pregnant  i have read about implantation bleeding but it was pretty heavy for like 3 days now its just a waiting game
im going through the same thing, ive had 3 babies before. this one i started bleeding at 5 wks and has not stoped im about 15 wks now and feeling even more tired...and the bleeding has only gotten worse over the weeks...and the past few days extremly heavy. every time i go to the bathroom the toliet is full of blood...when i went in at 5 wks they told me that it was a hemmorage*? by the baby...that the baby was fine...i went in twice since then and the baby has been doing great...but all they told me is that the hemmorage might still be there and might take longer then expected to fix its self...im going in to see a different doctor hopin i can find new answers, because it hasnt gotten better and i am havein sharp pain and cramping in my lower back...ppl say that im having a miscarrige but...thinkin about *how are you suppose to have a miscarrige for so many weeks!* i pry my baby is still fine and holding on strong...but im getting weak and extremly tired...goodluck to all the moms that have to go through this...and hopefully someone gets answers
Lately Ive been having pregnancy symptoms like tender breast, my areolas got larger and i noticed way larger bumps on them, i have mild back aches and cramps. My nipples also have gotten darker and i also noticed some spotting on my tissue when i wiped.But when i went to the doctor i took a preg test and it cam out neg, they also took a look at my breast and thought i might really be preg. but they told me to come back in a few more weeks. But now i dont know whats wrong because im bleeding heavy. Could i be pregnant or is this my period? PLEASE HELP...im looking forward to pregnancy..
i have been bleeding lightly for 6 days.today i had a heavy bleed this morning then it went bak to light bleeding and now stopped. i have no cramps and no clots. im measuring 6 weeks but they couldnt find a heartbeat so have to go bak next week. can any1 tell me if experienced anything similar please?
At six weeks pregnant I started spotting, at first it was just light pink. The next morning I had more blood that was kind of a rusty brown color, later in the day i had more light pink spotting. the next morning I had a lot more rusty red blood, and it continued throughout the morning. I went to the doctor and he sent me for a blood test (yesterday). Since then i've been having bleeding like a period. the doctor called today and said the test came back positive for hcg, tho it was a low number. Now I have to go back again after the long weekend for another test. This is so frustrating, because I want to hope that the baby is still there, but there's been so much blood and cramping.... has anyone else had similiar issues and still been pregnant?
I am 18 weeks and been having heaving bleeding with clotting since 6 weeks. They thought for sure I had a miscarriage the first time I went to the ER. I at least spot every single day. 2-3 days a week, I have heaving bleeding with golf ball size clots-one day I had 9! They found a subchorionic hemorrhage that they think has since gone away but the bleeding continues.

They do an ultrasound every week. They have me come in all the time to check on the baby who seems to be okay at this point but they can't give me any answers.....
I lost my baby October 17. He weighed 9 ounces and was 8.1 inches. He was born at 9:04am and passed away at 10:05am.
my partner has been bleeding heavily now for 3 days, and its constint, she cant stop cramping, we've been to the docs and had 2 scans in the last 4 days and they said the baby was doing great. but the bleeding was normal. this is her 4th and my 1st. im so worried for her health. im stuck and dnt no what to do. plz if anyone has any advise please help.
iv just had the worst news, she's has just miss carried. i feel so empty inside now.
I am 11 weeks prego and have been bleeding for the past two days, not so bad when im laying down. I got my blood drawn today to see if the hcg levels have doubled by friday. I am not cramping or clotting at all? just a deep dark red!? My husband and i are so nervous. My first doctors  appt to hear the heart beat is in five days-i cant wait.. im praying everything is ok.  
thanks for all the stories
I am so sorry.. so sorry
Ok so I had sex on a saterday and I started like spotting on Monday but it is only really dark blood. I am on birth control but I didn't take a pill that day but he pulled out. My boobs have gotten bigger but I have still been spotting dark everyday.  For 2 or so weeks, but very lightly. Am I pregnant?
Here is a kicker...I just found out today that I am between 4 and 5 months pregnant....I thought I was only about a month.  I was on the pill, and decided to change to Loestrin at the end of July 2009.  I had a normal period in June, July and August.  The August period was light, but i assumed this was because of the change of birth control.  I also spotted all of August and September, but the doctor assured me this was because my body was getting used to the birth control.  So I had a very very light period at the end of September.  I thought something was wrong, especially since me and my bf had some condom problems,  so I took a pg test to be sure...it was negative.

So I decided not to take the pill for the month of October, so my period could reset itself.  Well, I didn't get my period, and I took another pg test and it was faintly positive.  Took another one a week later, same thing.  Then took another one a week later, and it was positive.

So I make my appt with my OBGYN, and today, He told me that I am 4-5 weeks pregnant...probably 18 weeks.  If you can imagine, I almost hit the floor.  

I had no symptoms, no sickness or anything.  I did gain some weight, because I havent been able to go to the gym b/c i hurt my leg over the summer; and I have been eating like a pig at times, but I thought it was coincidental.  So now I'm thinking back to all of the symptoms that I mistakened for my irritable bowel syndrome.  The constipation, heartburn and i thought I was having gas movements and bloating, not knowing it's my baby moving in there.  The urination was normal because I drink alot of water anyways, so I did not think anything about that.  And I am showing a little bit, but I thought it was bloating from my IBS.  It is very normal for me to bloat up b/c of constipation and gas.  I also had acne, but that is also a result of my stomach problems.

I hope my baby is ok..I am praying to God that everything is ok.  I ate some sushi over the summer and had a few drinks back in august and september...nothing too much, just a few mixed drinks and a few beers at some BBQs...and I took my birth control while pregnant and I'm just picking my brain like I hope I didn't do anything to jeopardize the health of my baby.  I take vitamins everyday, and I have good eating habits.

I'm 25, and my boyfriend is 25 as well.  My boyfriend is excited, and his family is excited. I haven't told my family, I just hope they will be able to cope with this.  I just started a new job, and I am about to graduate with my 2nd Master's degree (around the time I am due).  My bf will be finished with his degree in May 2010, and he is up for a promotion at his job too.  I guess all of this happened for a reason, as so many blessings have just happened in the past 2 weeks.  

I have my first ultra sound next monday, and I will find out the due date, and the sex of the baby.  I am still in shock.  I hope I haven't been rambling on, I'm just so shocked about this, and needed to share my story.

But to sum this all up, I had normal periods (sorta heavy) in the first month, and my Dr. said my baby sounds and measures great.  Even with all of the bleeding from July to September, he said that sometimes that just happens and not to worry unless you have the heavy cramping and stuff like that.  good luck and just have faith!
ok so i am about 12 weeks and i just went to the er yesterday because i was spotting lightly,  and they said that i might be having a miscarriage... when i went home the cramps started and i started bleeding alot... when i wolk up this morning i don't even feel pregnant anymore... My breast don't hurt anymore and i don't have an appitite... i go back to the doctor tomorrow do you thing i'm still pregnant??? i hope so... pray for me plz....
I had a miscarriage back in October. In Jan. I went to the doctor because I thought I was prego.. The doctor told me that I wasnt even though My period was 6 days late. I finalyy got my period and it was very heavy. Now thwo weeks later Im spotting again and my stomach looks really really bloated... What do u  think is happening?
so normally i have extremely heavy periods, hugeee clots and extreme cramps that hurt so bad i cant get out of bed. im almost sure i might have endo...but i've been trying to get pregnant for over a year, i have a miscarriage over 2 years ago. and for the past 2 weeks i've felt verrryyy pregnant. i was 100% sure i had to be. on feb 20th i had clear stretchy discharge with pink streaked in it. which i though was implantation. then sat night i started what i think might be just my period..but its a daark rusty red color. and my period is usually bright with huge clots...im only having 1 or 2 tiny clots a day and still have the clear discharge in it too. i have hope i might still be pregnant because i have no cramps, no pain at all..idk what to think. its just never happened like this before..has this ever happened to anyone else. and does anyone think i could be pregnant? also i always track my cervical position and during my period its always low and hard..right now its high and soft...im so confused. please pray for me..and give any advise if you have any
I was 4 days late and I took a test it came up neg but my boobs hurt so bad and I can smell from a mile away. Yesterday I had light bleeding and today it's nothing but clots and little blood. But for a week I had lite cramps could I be pregnant? We have been trying for 10 months now please help me
i was 7wks pregnant, just miscarriage it started with spotting then heavy with clots. you were probably pregnant and then had a miscarriage. try taking folic acid 1 everynight. try to have sex exactly on the 8day after your period.infact try on the 7,8 and 9days straight. you must get preg. continue that every mth. good luck
hi there, you should buy an over counter test and check for pregnancy. i have had one miscarriage then more than two years after then i conceive. now i have a 3yr old. so keep hope. i have being trying again for the past year, got pregnant it last for 7wks and i miscarried again this wk. will keep trying.  dont worry take the advise i gave helpmebamom.  take care
jenhale and littleporkchop:

I noticed that you posted quite some time ago.  I just wanted to mention I am now in the same situation you posted about, where I started bleeding lightly yesterday and dark brown and then later on it got redder with cramps and clots.  I called my doctor (which EVERYONE should do when they are bleeding during pregnancy, by the way!!!) and she had me come in and take a blood test.  I got a 49 for HCG, which at five weeks should range from 17-7,300ish.  So that's a low number.  I'm going in again in a couple of days to retest and do a comparison.  My husband remains optimistic - but I'm really worried.  Can you please tell me how it worked out for you.
Please read “Taking Charge of Your Fertility”. It seems like a lot of you have inaccurate information about your cycles and pregnancy.  Many of you couldn’t possibly be pregnant as early as you think you are, and as for others – having sex over the weekend does not equal pregnancy symptoms on Monday – it takes about a week AT LEAST for the baby to implant and then, and only then, would you be showing symptoms.  A lot of advice on how to make a baby is simply incorrect and will not work for MOST women.  Please read the book – it will answer so many of your questions and you will be able to know about YOUR body and what to expect.
let me start by saying to all you ladies i know what you are going thru. I am 8weeks pregnant with what will be my thrid pregnancy and i am spotting have been since tuesday i went to er all was well and i am on bedrest this happend with my 1st pregnancy and bedrest was my prescription now shes 3 yrs. old
I started bleeding at twenty weeks on the saturday realy heavy with a huge clot rushed to maternity wer bleeding got even heavy (filled pad in ten mins and running down my leg) and pased three more golf ball sized clots. doctors did a internal examination and said that the uterus was slightly open and that with so much blood and clots I was almost certainly misccarrying. I had to stay in hosp and had needle in my arm incase I needed a drip because of all the blood i was losing. That evening blood slowed and they did a heartbeat test and found the babys heartbeat. I was told that this was a fantastic sign. next day they still found heartbeat and said they were keeping me in til the monday so they could do a ultra sound that night bleeding started really heavy again but next day it had slowed. midwife did heartbeat test before sending me in for u/s and couldnt find it, i was a nervous wreck at this point but the u/s showed that baby is fine. only just got back home now and i'm not allowed to do anything, im on complete bedrest things are looking good but still not certain and im full of hope. anyone whos bleeding or has clots needs to go strait to the hosp but dont give up hope because thers always a chance you'll be lucky as us. xxx
I'm new to this but I have been bleeding for 5 months the bleeding was horrific at 2 in the morning every night I would bleed and fill a huge night pad with in 5min. The doctor couldn't explain either now I bleed during the day all day non stop I cramp like crazy and the blood clots will fall right out of me unto my pad the wen I sit on the toilet I can literally push blood Clots out! It was a bunch of clots in one day!I'm scared the doctors r is saying the same things its not an explanation which is crazy cuz I'm four mnths and never had or bled luke this in my entire life!
My husband and i have been trying 2yrs now for a baby, i had a miscarriage at 6weeks into my second pregnancy,im 6weeks 3 days pregnant, started (pink) bleeding dr told me probably jus implantation bleeding. The bleeding got heavy with clots and severe lower backpain. I have my u/c shedule tomorrow, im so scare, i think im cried out.I pray i still, please pray for me too.
I am concerned, so about 2 months ago I had really bad cramps, naseau and heavy bleeding, but I have had iron definciency, it had gotten so bad that I rushed myself to the er and the next day they gave me 2 blood transfussions, I was asked by 3 different doctors if I could be pregnant, I informed them that the only protection my bf and I were using was the withdrawl (withdrawal) method (which obviously is never safe).  After getting through that nightmare of 3 days and the naseau and pain slowed down I was told that it could have been an embro that was planted incorrectly or begining stage of early pregnancy.  I took a home pregnancy test about 3 weeks later that came back negative.  I ignored it from then on out.  But then last month my period was a breeze, it lasted only 3 days or so and no cramps or anything.  This was quite unusal given the fact that I have never had a normal period with no pain or heavy bleeding.  I have one ovary due to having the right one removed years ago because of a cancerous cyst, but my ob told me that it will prob be easier to get preg because i dont have to worry about eggs trying to fertilize on the once bad ovary.  So now I have started my cycle much earlier than usual, not far behind the short one i just mentioned.  It is going from being very heavy to very light and some clots, but no cramps or usual fatique, etc.  Also I have been having a lot of gas and a flutery feeling in my lower stomach when i sit or lay down.  My breast are a little larger, but no pain or anything unusal besides them feeling heavy, and little back pain every once in a while, and every once in a while a major headace...i'm going to call my obgyn but haven't seen her since i got my ovary removed, I am so curious what is going on!!!  I have no idea!!!, oh and ALWAYS hungry and urge to urinate more than often??!
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and started spotting at first on Saturday, dark brownish so didnt worry too much, by Monday it was bright red and getting heavy, we went to the ER by the Tuesday night where they did an u/s and a probe and saw that the baby was okay and the cervic closed, said all was okay and sent me home, on the Wednesday night I started cramping really bad, howling with pain and the bleeding was really really heavy, today (thursday) I passed a clot the size of a lime and the bleeding seems to have subsided, am going back to the pre-natal tomorrow and am praying that my baby is okay, this is really scary, isnt there anything that they do to stop the bleeding?  
August 18, 2010

i have been spotting everyday since july 18  up until today august 18..its been a month of worrying.  My 3rd (last) ultrasound showed no cardiac activity of the baby at 8weeks. My spotting then would turn from very dark brown discharge to pinkish.  In other days, it would turn so red, so is my urine.   It was my first time to experience miscarriage. I didnt even know i was miscarrying the babe inside me.  I was diagnosed of small gestational sac syndrome.  I am still waiting for the whole abortus as they said to pass out naturally..  I am praying hard that all of us women would be able to get all the support in times like this.  
I took three pregnancy test on July 15, 2010. All came back positive. I started spotting July 28th. I went to the ER and they said it was a threatened miscarriage, but that it is not uncommon for women to spot in their first trimester.. My HCG levels kept rising and because of this they said it was a good thing and that I should be okay. Tuesday August 10th I started bleeding heavier and passing large clots. I went back to the ER and they did a vaginal ultrasound in which they saw nothing. Teamed up with the huge clots I continued passing they told me I was miscarrying. My husband and I were so hurt. We went through all these different emotions. Well, Wednesday August 18th my doctor called and said she wanted me to have my labs drawn to make sure my HCG levels were going down. She said if they are not, I could be having an ectopic pregnancy which could be life threatening. Now the second time I went to the ER, the day they told me I was miscarrying, my HCG levels were 4665. On August 19th when the result came back my levels were at 6030. My doctor called me and and told me I needed to come in immediately for an ultrasound and endometrial biopsy because she feared I was having an ectopic pregnancy. My husband and I rushed tothe hospital where they did and ultrasound first. shortly after the radiology tech left the room, my doctor came in. She said "I know we have taken you on a rollercoaster ride these past few weeks, but its about to get even crazier, You are still pregnant." We were floored. We couldn't believe it. I looked at my husband, he looked at me and we were stunned, but there was more news. Not only was I still pregnant, but we were having TWINS!!!!!!!!!! As I type this I am still in shock. I still can't believe it. They said they looked fine and that they really couldn't pin point a cause for all this bleeding and large clotting. Needless to say I am so out done and so is my husband. I am still bleeding somewhat, but it seems to be getting lighter day by day. Pray for us. My next appt is Sept 15 for another ultrasound. Hopefully we'll hear some heartbeats.
I can not believe how similar my story is with yours only my outcome is not known yet.  I went to the ER with heavy bleeding and clotting.  They told me I was probably having a Miscarriage.  I was so upset and went through this emotional roller coaster.  They had removed the "fetus".  Today, I got a call saying that what they removed was NOT fetal matter and that I needed to come back in to ensure I was not having an ectopic pregnancy.  So I went back today at about 5 and had a transvaginal ultrasound.  They are testing my levels tomorrow to see what is happening.  However, like you, my bleeding is getting lighter and lighter.  Thanks for sharing your story, I feel hope now.
ok i think i am pregnant but ive takin two test and both said neg.. and i just started my period but another thing is that my periods have gotten shortier and i have been feeling really tired alot and peeing alot and my back hurts alot too so i just have that feeling. Does anybody have any answers for me?
I'm kinda freaking out...cause here recently.
My husband for 6 yrs..and I decided to separate
And get a divorce...but I usually get my AF
Every month around the 4th or 5th..and
Now its weird cause I started experiencing
A weird stomach sickness..on this past
Sat. And I woke up on sunday morning
With a light red flow, and then I started
Experiencing mild cramping, which was just
The first day. Then the cramping resolved
And completely stopped. I am still spotting
And I just keep experiencing new feelings e
With everyday. I am now feeling nausea
Upon standing, headaches at random, tired
Weak...etc..and I have looked for answers but
None have helped....plz if anyone can
Help with advice it would be greatly
Appreciated....I don't understand why
I have started bleeding 13 days before
I was supposed to start..I'm worried.

I have 2 sons, an 8yr old and a 5 yr old.  I had heavy bleeding with both of them.  With my 8 yr old I had heavy bleeding on and off passing huge clots along with it until the 5th month.  I was on bed rest.  With my 5 yr old I had a bleeding that was like a medium to heavy period for about a month and a half straight and it really wore me out. I was not on bed rest.

I am pregnant again.  This time I didn't even miss my period.  I got what I thought was a late period.  I was feeling sick and pregnancy symptoms so I checked.  Couldn't believe it, I always at least missed one period.  I am so far 7 weeks.  I found out at 4 weeks.  I've been to the Doctor every week since I found out and have had blood tests and ultra sounds.  The hcg levels are going up appropriately.  Praying for another healthy baby.
Two weeks ago, I got 5 home preg tests. Took one each day. All showed positive. (I was a week late) Past Saterday I was having some spotting (dark brown) it was a light flow. Sunday, the flow got worse. Monday, and today im having cramps and a bit of clots. I don't have that much symptoms. Just my breats are still tender and "swolen". I should be around 5-6 weeks pregnant. Is it posible that im having a miscarriage? And if so, should my breats still be tender and swolen? Im all new to this.
I am 6 weeks pregnant, I spotted brownish bleeding last week but it turned heavy on Sat, no cramping but with clots. I suspected I was having a miscarriage, went to Dr for HcG test and ultra sounds. no results yet. however, since Tues, the bleeding became excessive, the bright blood soak up a pad+tampon almost every half hour.

Should I be worried it's more than just miscarriage? I don't experience cramping but just bleeding and clotting since Sat, and worse now, it's been 5 days.

Jen
im 22yrs old so me and my boyfriend had sex novemember 13th,14th,18th,and 19th....i had my period october 30th for a little while very light it went away and then came back the 31st....i got it this month december 5th veryyyy lightttt...and by 6 in the morning i woke up and it was very very heavy had it all saturday long heavy by sunday evenin around 6 it was gone....then it came bak alittle more normal durin the night and the next day by tuesday it was gone....i felt as if i was pregnant and still do im experiencin heart burn i eat and then get hungry like i never ate before...my breast just hurt alittle minor headaches....thers some kind of weird movement in my stomach i feel something pressin on just one side,i also feel my stomach somewat alittle heavier on my lower ...can anyone help me out with this...can i be pregnant ????
OKAY I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL (THE IMPLANON) FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND I GOT IT TAKEN IT OUT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO... AND I HAD JUS GOTTEN OFF MY PERIOD 1 WEEK BEFORE I GOT MY BIRTH CONTROL TAKEN OUT.. AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAD SEX 2 DAYS AFTER I TOOK OUT MY BIRTH CONTROL AND 1 WEEK AFTER THAT... AND I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT BECUZ I WAS GETTING BASICALLY ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS FOR A WEEK... SO I TOOK A INHOME PG TEST AND IT CAME BAK NEGATIVE... AND NOW I AM BLEEDING REALLLLLY HEAVY AND LITTLE SMALL CLOTS AND ITS BRIGHT RED... PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY
i am 8 weeks pregnant and i start this afternoon having a heavy bleeding with very light pain . i dk am in miscarriage?
Well I went to the doc on the Dec the 14th and then on the 15th I was in the er Bleeding and clotting after me and my bf had sex they check me and said that everything was fine, us and all and I stopped bed rest for a couple of days then on mon we tried to have sex again and I started to bleed and clott again as well call the doc no sex till the baby is here and go to the do on the 11th of jan and i feel her moving what I think is her so I hope everything is okay Im not a small women plus size so it scares me also sometimes it feels like someone has rubbed up against me or a stick with a pin or just the same spot so im not sure beginging to worry me you know
I'm 6weeks pregnant with my 2nd child I had hevay bleeding with clots lyk golf balls went to a and e they took my hcg leavls twice but now I have stopped bleeding and I am waitin for my results of hcg levels but I have to go back on thursday for a scan! What do you think is happen
i  had my peiod for 4 days in dec and 4 in nov. and now today i started to start bleeding heavy my other two months was just lil bleeding like spotting. also have white spots on my arelo . can u tell me if i'am pg? i need some help.
I went to obgyn Dec 15th to see why we had been trying for 11 months
with no positive preg test. Miscarried Feb 2010 and got positive preg test December 31 said 2-3 weeks since conception. Jan 6th retest 3 plus weeks. Doctor dated us at 7 weeks based on Last period of Dec 1. Jan 19th Started spotting no cramping light pink when wiping. Thursday the 20th HCG level 3500 and ultra sound dated 6 weeks no fetal pole Saturday 22nd When to hospital and HCG level was 4639 still not high enough they say threatened which means we could miscarry. I bled everyday heavy with clotting until monday. light spotting monday and nothing tuesday or wednesday. It is Thursday Morning and I have an ultra sound today to confirm what I belive is another miscarriage. What keeps me going is beliving it was a blightened ovum and there was no baby in the first place. It happens alot from what I hear. This is pregnancy number 14 for me. I have 3 healthy girls and a healthy son. 13 11 7 and 4 I have had 8 miscarriages and a still born son at 21 weeks. I dont know if there were babies involved in the miscarriages but what I do know is god has a plan and if there is going to be problems I belive he fixes it in some cases before the baby is born maybe for those that are to weak to handle what life brings them... I dont know but I will keep you posted.
I am currently 10wks pregnant.. I hav had a few bleeds first at 8wks on TP when wipe (with no pain) which then turned to spotting then just the other day the same occured the nxt day i went in for a scan babys heartbeat was fine etc but that afternoon i began getting little pain with the same occurence of bleed (No clotting on all occasions).. Need help the docs arent to supportive..
Im havin problems i started bleedin light then it stop and went away now when i stand up it i feel like rushin blood and i bleed alittle then it go away
hi!
My name is jessy and i am pregnant, I am currently bleeding heavily with large clots and cramping. I am very fearful that I am gonna miss carry.
My HCG levels were tested last week on tuesday and they were 129, they also did an internal ultrasound and we did not see anything. They said it could be too early so I got more scared that something could be wrong.
Next tuesday I will be getting tested again to see if my levels go up and on thursday I will be having another ultrasound.
Reading all of your stories have really given me some hope and lifted my spirits..
I will keep updating during my pregnancy...

Blessings to you all for giving me hope!
I am also freaked out, I'm not fal long but around 7-8 weeks now! I have been bleeding for a week now, the blood comes n goes.....no pain or anything funny...but still freaked out...
Hey Everyone my name is Danni. I am 18 years old and was just diagnosed with polyps on my uterus. I am suppose to go back on Thursday for the procedure to have them removed but my period started 3 days early. Each month for some reason my period is like a mystery and although my ob/gyn told me I had another week to go, I know my body. However, I've been having backaches and pains on the side of my stomach. My lower abdominal is also achy and tender. I'm confused because my period has been very heavy but some greyish/dark red tissue came out of me and I nearly fainted. I am awaiting my doctors appointment tomorrow because everyone has been telling me that I may be pregnant but I am in denial. (I had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago) and this doesn't feel like the pain I was in but this is way tooooo much blood. What should I do? P.S- Nervous Wreck
update.... the doctors said my hcg levels dropped and i was negative for pregnancy... so they said i had a complete misscarriage...

i am devistated.

i pray for everyone that they are successful
I am 6 weeks pergnant and I started bleeding and clotting and having bad cramps. The doctors told me I may have miscarried. I was wondering if anyone has had an experience like this and had a positive outcome.?
i just wanted to know if you can still be pregnant,I started my peirod yesterday with light spotting,brown blood and blood clots when i went pee and bad cramps,Today when i woke up i bled alot,(i always hate waking up on ur period) But then i stopped bleeding and now im spotting agian,Anyone know what can be going on?
I really need some help! I had a mild period last month that was only about 4 days (mine usually are 7). This month, I was about 2 weeks late. Now, I am bleeding pretty heavy, but no cramps. Its not my normal period. I thought I was pregnant for like a month, but took 2 tests, and both negitive... I was wondering if any one knows what is going on with me? I just feel like something is not right...
I am 6wks pregnant and 6 days ago I started to bleed. It was only light but has gotten heavier and is now like a period with cramps. On the first day of bleeding I went to the hospital and had a scan which showed a strong heartbeat and I was told that it was a threatened miscarriage. I went for another scan 3 days later at a different hospital and was told that the baby was still there but the heartbeat kept slowing down. They also said that the baby was in the correct position so did not indicate an imminent miscarriage and have been told to come back a week later which is on friday, I am really worried. This would be my second and with my daughter is was almost text book pregnancy.
i am also 6 weeks pregnant and yesterday i started spotting when i would wipe but this morning i woke up to heavy bleeding.  i called my dr and am waiting to see what she wants to do but i am so nervous.  I have a healthy 19 month old son and never bled when i was pregnant with him.  
I always know when Im prego,,my heart does this palpitation thing on and off. With that said, i took a test and got a positive (faint) I started to bleed a few days later, dark brown blood, no cramping, my palps stopped and took another test with a neg...i think i miscarried...pray for me!!
My symptoms..frm beginning of this mnth, just two days after me and fiancee had intercourse. Boating,diarrhea, cloudy pee, hot flashes different taste in mouth, broke out now skin is clear which is unusual bfor my period. Bumps more noticeable on boobs (especially when cold) bobs got sore for a complete week. Lower abdominal stretchy pulled muscle kind feeling, that same week as boobs especially to lay dwn for bed. Seems like the areola on both boobs are spreading out more, growing larger,  yet I strtd with very light bleeding a day bfore my usual day of my period. It was light all day, maroon kind color all day, which normally would cme heavier thurs out the day which didn't. Nxt morning came heavy like a normal period, blood clots and such some bigger others smaller...? Pregnant or not. Will wait til blood is done to see if my body is still hving symptoms. Anybody have an idea...
i am 16 weeks pregnant i starting having spots very light and today i started bleeding not alot though i am so scared and worried is it normal I have lost 3 babies so far and praying so hard I dnt loose this one everyone says stay calm but how can u when u have been through so much in the last 3 years. Blessings to all and praying for u all  
I know u guys no longer probably read this but how did it go? Im having these same situation at 6 weeks. I called the doctor and she told me its too early in my pregnancy to do anything
Hey, how far along are you? I am at 11 weeks, 4 days and @ 8 weeks I bleed alot and had some pain, went in for a scan and heard the strong heartbeat, everything was good.  I spotted on and off since then until last week I started getting really heavy flows and cramps like I had knives in my stomach and unbearable lower back pain, sometimes 10 various sizes of clots per day and because of it I am completely exhausted.  I go tomorrow for my ultrasound to make sure everything is okay still.  With all the stories that turned out good I cling to them for hope, I am counting the hours until my scan... funny how you can fall in love with someone who looks like a jellybean : )  Goodluck to you, I hope all is well for you now as it is a month later.

Mel

im currently 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant i went for my 12 week scan today and the baby was healthy and doing everything normally there wasn't any concern. i've been coughing for the past few days and tonight when i went to the bathroom i noticed when i wipped down there slight blood it only lasted a few seconds and stopped and now im concerned. this happen to me about 2 weeks ago at 10 weeks pregnant and i went to my gp and he sent me for an ultra sound and the baby was fine and had the same thing as this time.. should i be concerned and should i see a gp again?? or can coughing cause light spotting?? someone please help me asap :( :(
i have been bleeding almost constantly for 4 months, i only stop for a day or two at a time then i'm bleeding heavy again for weeks at a time. it's dark blood with big dark clots. I am gaining weight and look pg, but i still have many doubts. i got throught pads like crazy.

I feel scared because i bleed so much. My fiancee and i have been trying to have a child for almost 3 years now, but no luck. I don't know what to do.
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant off and on for about a year.  Recently we have been trying each month.  Up until this point I have had fairly regular periods that are "normal" and last about five days.  Three weeks ago I started bleeding.  Two weeks after my last period ended.  It started out light, but after two weeks got very heavy and I started passing clots.  I have had no cramping at all.  I finally went to my doctor and took a pregnancy test there.  It was positive so he had me do a blood test.  My HCG levels were 950, which is consistent with a pregnancy of five weeks.  I go back in the morning to get another blood test.  If it is high enough, I will go in for an ultrasound, otherwise if it goes down or is about the same, that will show that I've miscarried.  Not sure whether to be hopeful or not.  I can't help but get excited, but I've been bleeding now for over three weeks straight and did not experience any of this with my first pregnancy.  Worried.
Okay, well i'm only 14 years old.. very young, i know. but that's why i worry. today is the 2nd of december, on the 20th of november i had unprotected sex. On the 30th i had light bleeding and signs of spotting. so i was kind of nervous, then yesterday it started getting very heavy and pieces of what seem to be tissue are passing, i haven't stopped bleeding, its very heavy& idk what to think, its not my normal period that much i know. My boobs have been tender& i've been sleeping a lot, which is odd for me. I don't feel good right now& i may actually go take a nap? my ? is, is this my period, or could i be pregnant!?
Hi guys ;) I'm 18 ok and recently iv been eperiencing things with my body that has never happened before, like breast we're in agony for like a week , I had what I think was a period althogh it only lasted 3 days , I feels sick :@ , I'm moody, really tired, need to pee and also craving food I woldnt normally eat ie ( chicken) lol, I can't stand curry makes me sick usually loved it do you guys think I should test? Can't tell mum shed go mad lol, also if I am pregger I'd be roughly 5 to 6 weeks. Sorry about the spelling. Also brooke, I'd advise you to tell some1 like a big sister or an older person in general theyl be supportive , I'm not that luckey lol xo
Hi everyone .. Me and my boyfriend are trying for out first ... But I'm confused ... I'm ten days late .. And were both fertile and been intimate on fertile days ... Except when I was 3 days late we had a urine test ... Negative !! But doctor said come back on a week on case it's to early .. Except I woke up yesterday morning with the worse cramps making me sick from the pain ... Then I bleed heavy for an hour then off ... Then later again .. Has anyone had this before ... Or dose anyone know what's going on ... I'm really worried as I was showing signs of pregnancy ... I'm sure im pregnant .. So what's going on please help ... Hari x
hi everyone... im having this problem that keeps me confusing...
i had  beta-hcg level of 94.23 on 11/18,
28.5 on 11/21
88.35 on 12/3
i have ovarian cyst on right and have thin uterus lining.
my last normal period was oct 3 and started bleeding of dark brown on oct 31 with severe cramping then the following days are a little spotting constantly..And on nov.26 and 27 im bleeding with tissues with no pain and stopped on dec 1 and 2. I had my ultrasound on dec. 3 and there still ovarian cyst on my right and my HCG became 88.35. And I continue of brown discharge again and still have no pain... can someone give me an advise? because im so depressed of what is happening with me... like everyone, i want also a peace of mind and want to be in normal again... :( thank you in advance...
i had my period back in oct.28th,then after couple months,i had spotting for 3 days...So i was expecting to start my period around nov.27th or the 28th. But it didnt happen. I tryed to take a pregnancy test,it came out possitive but the line was really light! After 6 days,i start bleeding just like my normal period..Its been 5 days now,but i am still spotting but its really dark color...I dont know if i was pregnant and had miscarriage or im still pregnant...hope u can help me to answer all my thoughts.thank you
hi dkkr...faint color in 2nd line of pregnancy test is positive..i hope it is implantation bleeding... but i think you should see a doctor so you will have the best answer... gudluck to your pregnancy! :) always pray... :)
i keep bleeding with blood clots & im scared iwent to doctors and they told me to wait for my blood results im really scared i get alot of cramping & bleeding :(
Hi I am nine weeks pregnant and had early spotting with my current pregnancy. It was very light off and on for a while.Then it stopped for a while. However, Thursday night I had some cramping and decided to lay down and call it a night. I woke up at about 2 am and noticed light bleeding. I went to work a 6 am and was fine. After arriving to work 20 min later, I started bleeding heavily and passed a few blood clots. I was scared that I was miscarrying. I called my fiance and then the answering service at the doctor's office. My fiance convinced me to go to the ER and not wait.

I never got a call back from the doctor so I decided to take myself to the ER. I had blood drawn, urine culture, and ultrasound, and an ultrasound with a probe. The baby was fine and no signs of separation from the uterine wall. They told me to be on bedrest for the next few days and follow up with my OB.

So I went home and a few hours later while I was sleeping I felt this gush. when I got out of bed my shorts were soaked in a redish brown color of blood. My fiance came home from work and took me back to the ER. They ran more blood tests but decided that I didn't need another ultrasound based on the one I already had earlier. So they sent me home and told me to get a hold of my OB and follow up with him again on Monday. My OB and the ER doctor was saying that there is possibly a problem with my uterus and that the the bleeding will pass and they said my baby is fine.

That same night I came home and that same night I continued bleeding and passed more blood clots and passed a huge clot. I am scared that i may have miscarried, but don't know for sure. I still urinate as I normally do and my breasts still hurt. I am worried still. Has anyone else experienced this in theri pregnancies?????
Hi my name is Sue I'm
41 and found out a week ago I'm pregnant 7 weeks today. Since yesterday I've had cramps then a pink spotting which turned brown now it's like a heavy period I'm going for a  scan tomorrow at the epu but the cramps are bad so I feel I'm miscarrying. I had mmc at 12 weeks in June that was hell so I'm scared  reading some of your stories make me feel a bit more positive but did anyone who had bleeding like a period and cramps go on to have a successful pregnancy. My heart goes out to you all x
I'm 30yrs. old and 5 weeks pregnant with my first child.   I'm having scary complications since Dec 23 this week I've had to go to the MW bleeding (first time was moderate, second time was heavier than a period). Cramps have been mild to severe. Both times I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage, but when I got to the Doc. she suggested a blood test to se my hormone labels. and I should rest as much as I can ,I, being resting from Dec23 past Christmas on bed  . The whole thing has been traumatic -- I think it would be much easier to have a miscarriage and start over, but instead we're in this strange limbo.. If you've had a similar experience, I'd love to hear about it. Did you do bed rest? Did you end up having a miscarriage? Did you end up having the baby? What should I know?
Hi my name is Jessica i i am 8 weeks and i am experiencing excruiating cramps and heavy dark bleeding with clots in it...went to the ER and the doc did an ultrasound and saw a heartbeat but i have to wait til the 30 th for another ultrasound but im losing my mind til then. please anyone else experience this?
Hi Everyone,
My experience is a little different than most of yours, as I am a surrogate for my brother and his wife and am now pregnant with their twins. (I had an embryo transfer.) I had light bleeding, ranging from spotting to enough to fill a light-day panty liner, 5-6 different times accompanied by cramps from 4 weeks to 10 weeks. Every time, I went in and saw sweet little babes doing well on the ultrasound. I then had very heavy bleed one night, without cramps, when I was 15 weeks. I woke up with my underwear and pants soaked with blood, more than enough to soak through a large pad. I went to the emergency clinic immediately and again, both babies were fine. I had a subchorionic hematoma on one of the placentas. I was told it would likely be fine, that I would probably see more bleeding for the next several weeks, but that there was a slight chance for complications such as placental abruption, miscarriage, etc. It is scary to hear those things, but reassuring to hear that in most cases, the bleeding resolves by 18-20 weeks. To make the rest of the story short, I had light spotting that tapered off throughout the next week, a tiny bit of brown spotting 2 weeks later, then nothing since. I am 23 weeks pregnant now, and my ultrasound today showed two big, healthy boys with no sign of trouble with either placenta and a nice, tightly closed, long cervix. I was so incredibly worried throughout this entire pregnancy, but things are looking so good at this point. Stay positive, get as much rest as you can, and do not give up hope!  Bleeding at any point during pregnancy is terrifying, but things can turn out well!!!
Hi, I'm 19 and 6 weeks pregnant with my first. I started having really light spotting on Tuesday and by today, thursday it got really heavy and bright red with extremely painful cramps. Yet by Thursday night it'd gone light again to a pinky colour with cramping still but not as bad. I went for an ultrasound but they said after recieving my blood results they wouldnt expect to see anything due to how early it is. Im convinced I've miscarried but I'm scheduled in Saturday morning for follow up bloods. I'm hoping for the answer I want but I really don't want to set myself up for disappointment. Has anyone experienced these symptoms? if so, how did it end? Thoughts are with all who have lost their little one
I am 19 weeks pregnant with my first set of twins I went to the the er last night because of hevy bleeding with no cramping. I did pass a clot not sure what it was. They did an ultrasound babies are perfect, they checked my cervix it's closed . They stil don't know where it's coming from :/ glad to hear others are like me god bless all
i am 6 weeks preg today and found out on friday morning while i done a hpt. this morning i done another one just to make sure and ot was still positive but faint. me and my partner then had sex and he noticed i was bleeding, only a small amount at first but now its a lot and a few small clots! i am realy worried and intend to see my gp tomorrow has anyone exerienced anything like this and could put my mind at rest? would be much appreciated xxxx
I'm preg 9 weeks and 1day. I started out with like a slight pinkish colored bleeding lastnight it is extremly red and heavy this morning I passed aclot. I have endometrios could that. Be cause of my heavy bleeding I'm young and afraid of miscarring this is my 2nd child but mine and husbands first. What do I do or shall I think foor that matter? Praying for you all as well in Jesus name.
if u have a normal baby just tell me bcoz i am also suffering from similar.
my mail id is
***@****
i am worried plz help me.
Manisha Mann
I'm 6wks & 4dys. Three days ago I went to the ER because I started spotting which turned into heavy bleeding with clots. My hCG level dropped to 167.9 and I'm really worried. The doctor said there's slight chance of hope. The bleeding has stopped for now. I have a Dr. Appt on Friday to see what's going on. Has anyone experienced this before? If so what was your outcome. Because I'm really worried. I just want my baby to be okay.
Hi I'm about 4 weeks and I took a test about 5 days before my cycle started and it was + then I took a test the day before my cycle started and it was still + the next day my cycle started. Its heavy and I have clots and very miled cramps. Am I pregnant or not
i am also having this very same issue right now.. I am supposedly 5 weeks pregnant.. found out on friday and then that monday started bleeding really heavy.. so i too went to ER and found out that either im "partially pregnant", not sure what that means or I may have miscarried due to all the blood.  Dr. claims that my cervix is closed so he didnt know for sure, if i was still with embryo or not.. He did another Hcg test and it was a little lower than 3 days before.. im afraid i may miscarry soon.. im trying to brace myself for the worst but hope for the best.. this is my first pregnancy ever at 37.. boo!
3 home pregnancy test shows positive, 2weeks late for period, tender breasts, going to the toilet a log, started heavily bleeding today with extremely sore back, went to doctors they checked that Its negative and it's not a miscarriage either. I'm confused has that happened to anyone else? Please reply back ASAP thanks x
hey im currently 5 weeks pregnant right now and just went to the Er with the same exact problem, people is saying that im miscarrying but for somereason i dont believe them cuz my cramps are not as bad as they should be is i was having a miscarrage (miscarriage) i do have some back pain but im not in pain to were i cant handle it, im just puttin all my faith in god right now that my baby makes it,,,
hi my last period was on jan 30. last march14 i took an over the counter pregnancy test and it came out positive yesterday (march 17) i started bleeding. and today (march18) the bleeding got worst it has some clotting and an elongated thing (i dont know if its blood) was also in it. i havent go to a doctor. i read all the things posted here and some resulted to miscarriage. i dont want to lose the baby. i am really afraid, can anyone tell me here if its normal to bled like that. do i need to go to a docor?
I am bleeding a lot. I don't have any clothes tho. I have no idea what's going. I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) my frist time but I still feel pregant.
I am seven works pregnant with my first child. Ten days ago, I noticed brown discharge when I wiped. Called my ob, he assured me it was fine. Three days later, I noticed some pink blood when I wiped. Nothing on my underwear or anything, just when I wipe. I called my ob again, and again he assured me everything was ok. The whole week off and on, I would spot and then stop. Yesterday, I called my ob again, this time they told me to come on in today. Last night, the blood turned bright red and is in the toilet when I pee. This morning I passed a tiny rust colored clot, then went back to the bright red bleeding. Now I am using pantiliners to catch stray drops of blood. I saw the doc today and he did an u/s and I saw my little bean's heartbeat. He reassured me once again, and put me on antibiotics. I am also on pelvic rest and am to rest as often as possible. He did not give me a reason for the bleeding. I feel a bit better because I saw the heartbeat, and I have a couple of friends who spotted during early pregnancy. What has me worried is the bright red blood. Any other women have a similar experience? This is my first pregnancy, so I can't help but worry. Thanks and God bless
i found out im pregnant neally a week ago and the doctor thinks im around abt 6 weeks and 2 days .Just yesturday night i started bleeding light then got heavier so went to ER and took my blood ,heart rate and blood pressure and also a wee sample .All they said was that my heart and blood pressure is good and if i aint passing clots or very bad cramping then its normall and to come back if it lasts more then 2 days .In the morning it stopped and has started again looks like a period on and off but i havent had any clots and belly just feels same as usall i have a scan to check everything in 3 days im going out of my mind and im so convinced i have lost it already !!!!
I am about 4 weeks pregnant don't have a appointment with my doctor till Thursday the 17th of may I took a digital test on may 1st but Monday may 7th I had brown stuff in my underwear when I woke up the following Tuesday afternoon I started bleeding no cramps till later in the day today the bleeding is still there like a period cramps and all but not over powering I did miss my period for the mOnth of April I'm worried and freaked out its my first pregnancy
Also had some clots
My period was 8 days late and I was having pregnancy symptoms. Fatigue and nausea. Took a HPT and it came out negative. 2 days later I started having a little bit of brown discharge. The next day there was more pink blood and then the next 3 days I had heavy bleeding, clots, and cramping. My husband and I were really discouraged, we've been TTC for 8 months. The bleeding ended about 4 days ago but I still have symptoms. Could I be pregnant? Or am I just psyching myself out? Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Hi im currently pregnant and well i found out on a day i got hit by a car. Pretty scary finding out like that but this is all new to me im 18 years old and pregnant with my first child. I started bleeding last night and immediately started freaking out i woke up this morning hoping for it to be gone but to my disappointment it got heavier it feels n looks like a regular period and iam just scared is there anyone who has a similar story or who can help me.
Hello, Im 18 years young, a freshmen college student and I just found out I was pregnant. I had went the ER a week ago for illness with body aches,pain in my stomach, and just didnt feel good......They told me I was pregnant, they didnt say exactly how far along but just a couple of weeks, so small you couldnt see. a couple of days after i went to womens clinc to get another test, just to be sure and it was postive as well. So after that I get into Im becoming a mommy sense. Me and my current boyfriend did have sexual intercourse and after there was some pinkish spotting but it stopped after like 5mins after that. The next morning we had another sexual intercourse and it started again with the light bleeding. Later on that day I felt terrible and went to the ER and they gave me a pelvic exam and took some blood,,and found myself wearing super pads because of the heavy bleeading and clots...it been for about two days....Im filling up a super pad no wings in 10mins......everyone Ive talked to said thats not good....I go see my OBGYN tomorrow to see if the levels of something is causing a miscarriage or something is going on.
Hi, I've never been pregnant before but since I've been with my bf four wks ago, I started experiencing all the symptoms of pregnancy. Swollen breasts but they weren't sore, frequent urination, constipation, fatigue, etc. I took a test 4 days before my period was due but it was neg. I can't help but feel like I'm pregnant. Now 2 days later I started some light bleeding, pink and brownish in color. However, now the bleeding is heavier with cramps but no where near the consistency of my regular period. So I'm at a loss as to what to expect. The pregnancy symptoms haven't really gone away but I wonder if that is just wishful thinking. I'm not filling up a pad but the flow is somewhat heavy. However, my regular period which is always consistent, is nothing like this, its always the same and I'm not passing any clots which I always do, along with tissue. It's thought that I may have endo, which is why my cramps are bad now but still the bleeding isn't consistent with my normal period.

So, I can't help but wonder if I'm pregnant and if this is just some kind of breakthrough bleeding. I plan on taking a test after the bleeding stops, just to see. But I really felt pregnant so I am really concerned, because I really wanted this to work. The messed up part about this is that I just got dropped from my mom's insurance and I've had to pick up my own but it won't be active until november, so I can't see a doc just yet and if I go to the ER, what am I suppose to tell them? I think I'm pregnant and I think I may be having a miscarriage? My nerves are such a wreck because I don't know what to think.

Any comments would really help.

Any comments would really help.
I'm haven a slight problem I had my last period Oct 27 me and my hubby had sex Nov 2 3 and 5 all unprotected but yesterday (Nov 23) I started bleeding really heavy wit little clots and am not expecting my period til the 27 but I'm hoping to be pregnant whats happeing
Well I think I may be about 4 weeks and I had a light period with cramps & then it got a little heavier but not even close to as heavy as it used to be. I have had bright red blood. 'm really not sure what to think. Is it normal to get a period or I think it's a period..
I am 6wks pregnant and last Tuesday I saw what was like the beginning of a period. I was devastated and was torn to pieces. I called my Gp who said I was having a miscarriage. On Wednesday even more mess coming out but not blood, I was in tears on the phone to my Gp who saw me for a chat. No examination just assured me I was miscarrying. He booked me with emergency gynae for a check and scan on thursday. Urine sample was positive for pregnancy. The u/s showed a small sac but was told it is too small for 6wks and looked abt 4wks old. They took blood and had to wait. Then Friday night I did not sleep as I was cramping way too much, it was so painful. I called emergency doctor went to see them but all je gave me was paracetamol for pain but to let it all happen. I spent the Friday resting and crying. I was passing huge tough tissue, a bit squeshy but quite tough. Today Saturday went for blood test to check the hormones are going down. From the blood taken on Thursday my progesterone was lower than that to sustain a pregnancy and my hcg levels were not for 6wks but 4wks pregnancy. My mum and I are praying hard that there is something left in me that is still growing.
Saturday i missed my period, by Wednesday i took 3 preg tests and they all came out positive. I called my local obgyn office and set up my first appt for monday. The very next day i felt like something was wrong. A pain/numbing feeling on my left side
Belly down my leg. I called they got me in that day for a u/s. They saw the sac where the baby is but above t they saw a mass. Doc said it was free flowing fluid/blood. Little concerned they sent me for blood work. Hcg was 319. Told me to wait till monday. That night at work i started bleeding very heavily. Went to the er was examined and told my cervix is closed it was concerned a threaten abortion. To all my doc office in the morning. Doc office said to wait till monday all weekend i was cramping and bleeding bad!!! Went in today (monday) and my hcg is now 609. Im still bleeding like a period. Help!! Anyone have this. Was told now i have to wait another 72 hours for blood work.
I am 5wks 6d. I started spotting on Saturday. It was bright pinkish reddish spotting. Later that evening it turned to bleeding as a normal period with blood clots. I went to the ER and they checked my levels, gave me an ultrasound, and pelvic exam. They saw nothing. The Dr said that either the pregnancy ended earlier (chemical pregnancy), it could be another ectopic (had one 2 yrs ago), or that it could be just too early to see anything. They sent me home and asked me to go back for labs that Monday. I went for hcg levels then went home. My Husband kept praying and prophetically speaking over the pregnancy & our child. So, my testimony is, my levels doubled, my baby is perfect and we're blessed by God! Ladies, bleeding and blood clots does not mean it's the end. Women have normal babies all the time that bleed the whole 9 months. Be not dismayed or allow negative thoughts take over your mind. Cast negative thoughts & emotions out as 2 Cor. 10:5 declares. Also speak those things that be not (or seem odd) as though they were. I pray that this will encourage a Mother. My Husband and I have been married for 8 years. Our first pregnancy ended in an ectopic. Now 2 years later we're pregnant again and finally are about to have our first child. To God be the glory! Amen.
I need help , I'm a month pregnant and I'm bleeding if I were on my period ???
Hello, I was just wondering. When you heard your little ones heartbeat how far along were you? Thank you in advance
I too discovered I was miraculously carrying twins at 6wk and 2 days in a visit to my OBG. Both had great heart beats per minutes thanks to God. Shortly after the visit I started bleeding/spotting lightly which led to heavy bleeding with clots and what not but no cramping or less-really scary. My Evangelist, husband and I prayed and continuously for God’s intervention. I did a follow-up visit two weeks after the initial one with my OBG and an ultrasound showed an empty womb, I have miscarried the twins. Am still bleeding or spotting lightly brownish. What shocking news and sadness and confusion replaced our miraculous joy. We really want two more kids-we already have our lovely blessing from God, our beautiful boy 2 years old. Yet, reading the blogs and account of some of the women with experiences similar to mine, who prayed to and hoped in God and miracle of life continued in their womb-inspite of doctors telling them they’ve miscarried only to discover later they are still pregnant is giving me so much HOPE in God. Assuringly, whatever the lots may be God will make a way, in Jesus’ name AMEN!!!
At 13 weeks pregnant i suddenly started to bleed very heavily, pouring, went to Liverpool womens hospital in an ambulance. I was told at the hospital after being examined by a midwife and doctor that i had miscarried, i was then put on a drip to make my womb contract to remove anything remaining and scheduled for a D and C the next day, i was in complete shock and foolishly trusted the professional experts of whoms care i was in. The next day the midwife in charge decided i should have a scan, i had lost so much blood she thought maybe a D+C wouldnt be necessary. That midwife saved my little boys life, he is now three years old and his strong will and stubborness may have saved his life as the drip i had been put on could have caused a miscarriage! I immediately thought the worst how could i bleed so much and my baby be alive, why would i question the expert professionals they do this every day. I still feel guilt over my trust even though i had a happy ending it could have been so different x
Hi my Name Is Janet I'm 1 Week And 4 days And I had heavy bleeding during. My pregnancy I'm worried And im about to break down in tear hoping everything Good with me in my little one. Can anyone help me
I am 6 weeks and 5 days with my second baby I started bleeding at 4 but it was only light bleeding then at 7 it started to get heavy and iv now got back and belly pains they told me that I have gotan water infection I am booked in for a scan 2morrow to see if the baby is okcan someone help and put my mind at ease as I am really scare I have been given some tablets for the infection thanks