Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Help?

Ok so I had my period on January 1st. Normal period but it was 15 days late. Then on January 22nd I started bleeding again. The weird part was I wasn't due for my period. I had just gone to the bathroom 30 mins prior and had no blood. I started feeling weird all the sudden and fell yucky so went to the bathroom again and I had bleed trough onto my underwear so bad I ha to throw them away. I put a tampon in but that mgr when I took it out there was only brown blood. Put another one in for bed and in the morning  again light brown and then nothing else after that. It is now feb 21 and I havnt startedy period yet. My boob are so sore it literally painful to wear a bra or even shower. My genitals are super sensative. I have horrible lower back pain and have been getting headaches and feeling nauseous pretty much all day everyday for a few weeks now. I have cramping and a egg white looking discarge. I know I should just take a test but I miscarried back in may and I wouldn't mind ini was pregnant but I know it will send me into full blown panic mode thinking I will lose it again. My periods have always been so regular down to the the exact date Every month but since the miscarriage things have been a little off but I have never had sore breasts and constant nausea like this not even last time.
Also.... My body hair seems to be growing back at a completely ridiculous rate. And my lower abdomen is very tender to the touch.
Have you taken a pregnant test?
Took 3 tests......... Positive. Schedulig a doctors appointment today.