Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Irritation in majora labia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Irritation in majora labia

I find this so embarrassing to even ask but for few months I've noticed I've been really red and itchy down there. Every time I shave it feels like I cut myself and burns the same way for few hours but I don't have cuts. I'm always very itchy and I can't control so I do itch a lot. Then when I go to the bathroom I notice that itchy part burns a lot. This irritation has been for months now and it's almost everyday. I havent been active about a year and half so I don't see why I have this problem. Also, I used to get brazilians back then and started shaving after.
Blank
You probably should ask your doctor. But you may just need to stop shaving until after you have the baby. Our skin can get really sensitive during pregnancy and some women can't tolerate during pregnancy the things that they could before getting pregnant. Good luck!
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Go to your doctor to find out what it is.
Blank
You probably should ask your doctor. But you may just need to stop shaving until after you have the baby. Our skin can get really sensitive during pregnancy and some women can't tolerate during pregnancy the things that they could before getting pregnant. Good luck!
Blank
Is it bad to gain 10 more pound then what your suppose to during your pregnacy?
Blank
Is it bad to gain 10 more pound then what your suppose to during your pregnacy?
Blank
Hah, I was quite confused when I read your comment. Turns out I accidentally posted my question in the pregnancy section. I'm not pregnant. Thank you for your response :)
Blank
4591205_tn?1372093134
maybe u have an STD then or a yeast inection
Blank
It's a thrush.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now