Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Is it all in my head?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Is it all in my head?

First let me say, this may involve a little tmi. I had a miscarriage back in Marxh of 2010. Cycle became irregular for about a year after. Starting August 2011 it seemed as if we were back on track. Af started coming every month, even tho my calendar said otherwise. Skipped Febuary and July 2012 but had one every month since. My last one was November 22, 2012, keeping in mind I have an average of 49 day cycle, no af for the month of December. Had unprotected sex with husband December 17th.  Fertile from December 22th to December 27th. Ovulation date was December 27th. Had unprotected sex that day also. Started spotting on January 3rd just when I wiped and only once that day. Started feeling really bad for the next couple of days. Nausea, fatigue, and thirty. Spotted on the day of expected period, December 10th, same as before. Now have really bad headache, some nausea, urge to pee, dizziness, back pain, missed period, feeling of a nosebleed with no blood and burning/stinging felling in nose, neck stiffness, feeling of being sick (flu or cold like), and pain on left side. Negative test on the 10th, could I be pregnant or could it be something else or could I just be dreaming it all? I really want a baby. I'm 25 married and am raising my husband's two kids. I would really LOVE one of my own. Any advice, comments (non negative), experiences, and luck will go a long way. THANKS in advance all!!!!!!
Best advice I have is to get into your ob/gyn as soon as possible. It sounds like with you having irregularity with your periods anyways it would be a really tough call. But at the doctors they have can give you a blood test and confirm that way. Good luck!
I'm not sure either. I agree with charhelm and would see your Dr. Could start with your general practice doc first. Let them do a blood test. Good luck!!
Thanks for the advice. I plan on going to see my doctor soon. I just hope it's good news. With my first pregnancy I knew I was pregnant right away the breast tenderness gave it away. Got a quick pregnant before I even put the stick dwn lol. Seeing as how the nausea, back pain, headaches/ dizziness, no sign of af, and fatigue is kicking my butt I will still keep my fingers crossed.
I will let you know that I took a test on November 1st and it was negative. However, I was SURE I was pregnant because of the symptoms and on November 7th, I took another one and it was positive. Just take another test :)
I did yesterday and it was negative also.