Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Need help so scared!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Need help so scared!!!!

im 17weeks 5 days and i am in so much pain when i stand up, i think i got out the car to quickly it feels like i have a muscle cramp in my womb/baby bump low down and i cant stand up strait every time i try to it hurts alot!!! no bleeding.
i lost 2 babys both at 9weeks and i am so frightened i cant stop crying is this me just being silly has anyone had any thing like this????? i cant call my midwife till the morning and the early baby unit will just turn me away if im not bleeding hubby want me on bed rest but i have a 10 yr old that needs to be in school i dont know what to do please help me
Honesty... I had round ligament pain just like you described.  It made me cry...and it was VERY intense. If you're not bleeding... keep an eye on it but try to relax a little...stress is no good. It just sounds VERY much like what I had and I'm now 25 wks and doing well. Keep us updated
It sounds like maybe a pulled muscle? I think your hubby is right, rest until you know for sure, good luck.
Does it only hurt when you stand up? If yes it is normal.... I get it all the time. Try to stand up very slowly and help yourself with your arms. It helps me but sometimes i still have to bend a little for a few seconds.
If your worried and you stress about how baby is buy a Doppler you won't regret it trust me I used mine till I was 42 weeks pregnant as I was induced and gave birth at 42 weeks but I loved noing everything was ok and haveing it to hand 24 / 7 I was so happy for the reassurance when I needed it and I now have a beautiful baby boy who is a month old :-)
Thankx guys im in bed and ws awake most of the night in pain sometimes but it is mostly when i stand up. xx
Sounds like a pulled muscle to me, it should go away when you don't move. If its continuous then phone your midwife. Dopplers are brilliant for making you realise your baby is fine. Best wishes x
I got those all the time when I was preggo, it stopped at about 20 weeks. If I got up too quickly, sneezed, laughed etc. U are fine, but if u are still concerned go to your doctor.
Maybe it is a pinched nerve? A pregnant belt might help...