Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Prenatal Vitamins

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Prenatal Vitamins

Does anyone else here take Nature Made Prenatal Multi Vitamin? I have been taking it for a few weeks and it kind of makes my stomach upset. Does anyone else have this issue? And does anyone know the healthiest over the counter prenatal out there?
You should try taking it at night. If that doesn't help make sure you have food in your tummy. Otherwise you could switch brands. There is an otc prenatal made by seeking health that is supposed to be good but I am not sure. i take prescription neevo DHA.  It is for sensitive tummies and for those that have MTHFR and need metholated folate. Prenatal vitamins are SO important so please don't stop taking them.  Hope this info helps.
I had to stop taking those because it made me throw up... try the vitafusion gummy prenatal vitamins :-)
It might be a bit of a guessing game to find the right prenatal. The gummy ones made me puke... I've switched my prenatal 4x already
Gummy ones are not good for you, they don't have iron
Those are the ones that gave me diarrhea! So gross, but glad to know I wasnt the only one having stomach issues from them.  I originally took the vita fusion, got thr nature made hecause they were on sale, and now have switched back.
there's $10 I'll never see again! Lol
I take them and im fine but I have an iron stomach I never get nauseated from anything
Thank you for your input. Next time I go to the doctor I'm going to ask for a prescription. I am so tired of playing the guessing game when it comes to vitamins. I really thought something was wrong with me because all day after I take them my stomach was upset and this did not start until the day I started taking them. Thank you ladies!
I Always Took Them At Night So I Never Got sick