Pregnancy 25-34 Community
Rash in between breast at 26 weeks?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Rash in between breast at 26 weeks?

I am currently twenty six weeks and have been getting this red looking rash in between my breast. I have rather large breasts and was wondering if them rubbing together could be the cause? thank you for any help. P.S I'm a first timemom.
I get it too. I have 42 z breasts so they're very large lol. It's from rubbing together and they tend to get hot and sweat and I get a rash. Especially underneath. I put deodorant on underneath. I know it's weird but it works for me. Or anything that you would use for chaifing (sp?) gold bond powder works well. I haven't personally used it but I heard corn starch works. If anything, I'm sure your doctor could give you some kind of ointment to put on it but I'd ask before you use any otc ointments because some aren't to be used while pregnant. Good luck!
I have the same rash, it's because of big boobs lol