Pregnancy 25-34 Community
What do you miss?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What do you miss?

I miss wearing high heels, being able to shave down there, taking in full breaths and wearing an outfit that makes me feel sexy. Oh and intimacy more then once a month :(
28 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4738473_tn?1360039398
I miss being able to wear something that makes me feel sexy too, and being able to meet my hubby at our local club for a beer after work.
Blank
Miss my fitted shirts!
Blank
Oh and being able to go to the gym with my husband and lift weights get in the sauna!!!!
Blank
4309243_tn?1353923391
Walking without pain would be great!! ;(
Blank
Awh!! My hubs and I would have a couple beers after work every now and then too.
Blank
Lol! I totally get you... Howbout sleeping through the night?!
Blank
I miss walking without sciatica and doing a poo!!! Crude but true..... Lol x
Blank
Sleep and I can't wait for it to feel like my boobs are not choking me lol especially when I'm laying down with subhead propped so I can read
Blank
I miss dirty martinis and 30 min.screaming hot showers which i really miss now that i saw the commercial for the kohler shower head with built in bluetooth speaker :o
Blank
I miss pooping too and i have been wearing sports bras for the past 2 months because my bras were cutting my circulation.
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
All of the above and on top of that, I miss eating sashimi.
Blank
4867667_tn?1360249653
I miss eating without feeling like I need to throw up after, standing up without thinkingreally quick. I miss when my body felt normal and my hormones weren't through the roof. I miss being able to hang out with my friends and not have to worry about smoking and drinking. I miss being able to work a full day at work with only mild feet pain.
Blank
I miss not being in pain even though I just grin and bear it since its worth it in the end. I also miss wearing cute outfits that made hubby drool lol. I also miss my C sized breasts they're D now >_<
Blank
4958826_tn?1371414921
Lime a ritas lol me and my husband would drink on the weekends and watch lifetime we still.do but i have a water :( lol
Blank
4738473_tn?1360039398
I am with you there, i had to get all new bras allready i went from a 36D to a 38DD and im only 12 weeks
Blank
SLEEP!!! And pain free walking!
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
Eating over easy eggs and dipping my toast in the yoke.
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Can I say all of the above? Oh, and looking flat chested next to my big belly. Even with an E cup.
Blank
4528139_tn?1362639867
I miss my skinny jeans and being able to sleep without wacky dreams.
Blank
The good thing is ladies, it is only temporary!!!!!
Blank
That is true! The lack of sleep towards the end of the pregnancy gives us more time to think and feel that it will never end... Thanks for sharing ladies and remember everyday how awsome we are!
Thank you lord for this blessing!
Blank
All my clothes n a nice cup of strong coffee
Blank
If you're having trouble going poo try the fiber gummi supplement from target. It helped me my whole pregnancy. What I miss is having normal dreams, not dreams about things that would never/should never happen. And sushi!!
Blank
If you're having trouble going poo try the fiber gummi supplement from target. It helped me my whole pregnancy. What I miss is having normal dreams, not dreams about things that would never/should never happen. And sushi!!
Blank
I miss alcohol as well. And energy drinks. And sleep, yes. But I like it because I got pregnant again for a reason. I had missed feeling a human being growing inside me, and the increased blood volume, and the awesome hair and nail growth!
Blank
Omg! I love gummy bears right now that im preggo, I'll be looking into that. As far as the dreams I've had several bad ones but also a few hot n staemy ones... Lol I think a cup of coffee a day or every now and then doesn't hurt baby.
Blank
I miss being able to eat without heartburn, being able to breath and having energy. I'm 37 weeks and these past couple weeks have just dragged on and still 2 more to go :(
Blank
4591205_tn?1372093134
i miss all of that I miss not having a "uni-boob" from sports bras (but they arer so comfy), I had an H size chest pre-pregnancy...so yeah...I miss bloody steaks, sushi, Bloody mary's, feta cheese.....etc. lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 25-34 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...