Pregnancy 25-34 Community
What do you miss?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

What do you miss?

I miss wearing high heels, being able to shave down there, taking in full breaths and wearing an outfit that makes me feel sexy. Oh and intimacy more then once a month :(
I miss being able to wear something that makes me feel sexy too, and being able to meet my hubby at our local club for a beer after work.
Miss my fitted shirts!
Oh and being able to go to the gym with my husband and lift weights get in the sauna!!!!
Walking without pain would be great!! ;(
Awh!! My hubs and I would have a couple beers after work every now and then too.
Lol! I totally get you... Howbout sleeping through the night?!
I miss walking without sciatica and doing a poo!!! Crude but true..... Lol x
Sleep and I can't wait for it to feel like my boobs are not choking me lol especially when I'm laying down with subhead propped so I can read
I miss dirty martinis and 30 min.screaming hot showers which i really miss now that i saw the commercial for the kohler shower head with built in bluetooth speaker :o
I miss pooping too and i have been wearing sports bras for the past 2 months because my bras were cutting my circulation.
All of the above and on top of that, I miss eating sashimi.
I miss eating without feeling like I need to throw up after, standing up without thinkingreally quick. I miss when my body felt normal and my hormones weren't through the roof. I miss being able to hang out with my friends and not have to worry about smoking and drinking. I miss being able to work a full day at work with only mild feet pain.
I miss not being in pain even though I just grin and bear it since its worth it in the end. I also miss wearing cute outfits that made hubby drool lol. I also miss my C sized breasts they're D now >_<
Lime a ritas lol me and my husband would drink on the weekends and watch lifetime we still.do but i have a water :( lol
I am with you there, i had to get all new bras allready i went from a 36D to a 38DD and im only 12 weeks
SLEEP!!! And pain free walking!
Eating over easy eggs and dipping my toast in the yoke.
Can I say all of the above? Oh, and looking flat chested next to my big belly. Even with an E cup.
I miss my skinny jeans and being able to sleep without wacky dreams.
The good thing is ladies, it is only temporary!!!!!
That is true! The lack of sleep towards the end of the pregnancy gives us more time to think and feel that it will never end... Thanks for sharing ladies and remember everyday how awsome we are!
Thank you lord for this blessing!
All my clothes n a nice cup of strong coffee
If you're having trouble going poo try the fiber gummi supplement from target. It helped me my whole pregnancy. What I miss is having normal dreams, not dreams about things that would never/should never happen. And sushi!!
I miss alcohol as well. And energy drinks. And sleep, yes. But I like it because I got pregnant again for a reason. I had missed feeling a human being growing inside me, and the increased blood volume, and the awesome hair and nail growth!
Omg! I love gummy bears right now that im preggo, I'll be looking into that. As far as the dreams I've had several bad ones but also a few hot n staemy ones... Lol I think a cup of coffee a day or every now and then doesn't hurt baby.
I miss being able to eat without heartburn, being able to breath and having energy. I'm 37 weeks and these past couple weeks have just dragged on and still 2 more to go :(
i miss all of that I miss not having a "uni-boob" from sports bras (but they arer so comfy), I had an H size chest pre-pregnancy...so yeah...I miss bloody steaks, sushi, Bloody mary's, feta cheese.....etc. lol