Pregnancy 25-34 Community
after prego question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

after prego question

What would be the first thing u do when u give birth? For me is i cant wait to sleep on my stomach again.
Get the biggest glass of sweet tea!!!!
Sleep period.  I'm so flipping uncomfortable it's ridiculous.  Honestly I keep saying it'll be "have a wine cooler" but it'll probably be that I sit there and watch daddy bond with peanut!
I can't wait to be able to shave my legs again. But I doubt it would be the first thing I would do. Prob the first thing would be to sleep on my tummy too.
To have a big drink... Lol stomach sleeping would be amazing, and reaching my feet, they are all a close first.
Sleep sleep sleep. I'm on baby #4 and have learned to take advantage of all the "help" in the first couple of weeks. There is always a "baby holder" available then after that you sleep schedule will be at the baby's mercy and they can be brutal on a sleep
Schedule lol
I want to go to the all you can eat sushi, and stuff my face with tuna and salmon.
I want a glass of wine! Might not get one right away, until breastfeeding is established. And to sleep on my stomach!!!!! I've been going swimming just to float belly down.
Tgmama me too! Wine! I will pump right away and I usually establish a good supply pretty fast! I say 72 hours after I'm having a glass of red that's been waiting on me!
I will for sure eat a gazillion sushi and a big fat juicy burger! I cant wait to eat beef and steak again! My baby doesnt seem to want to eat any of those so im living off veggies and fruits lol and omg do i love meat usually!
As soon as my Mom offers to baby sit (or come with) I'm so going to an all you can eat sushi bar....followed by a trip to Starbucks for a venti mocha frappuccino!
Eat a big bloody steak and some sushi =]
I'm gonna have a ice cold beer, been craving one the whole pregnancy..
A cold beer sound so good windymae.. but thats gonna be a while since im planning to breastfeed.
2nd_time, u can still drink starbucks frap.  I been drinking it thru out my prego and im now 33 wks,  just do decaf and dnt over drink it.
I wish I could say sleep on my tummy as well but couldn't first time round as breasts were soooo tender - I doubt it'll be any different this time. I think I'm going to go with eating pate and brie :-)
I drank tea and orange juice and eat chicken!!! Still haven't slept on my stomach yet
I breastfeed too.. You just pump milk for the baby before you drink one..
I totally agree. I'm almost to the point where I can't sleep on it anymore but that is the first thing I always do lol
Eat over easy fried eggs and dip my toast in the yoke :) yum
I cant wait to be able to have a close squeezy hug from my husband and have him lift me up to kiss me again :)
Sleeeeeeeepppp!!!!
Excersize for real! I want to run and be as active as i was before!
I will be breast feeding when baby is born so i wwould say sleeping on my tummy...but no hope of that unless i want to wake up soaked!lol same with wine...still wont be able to have that so i would say,no more getting up to go to the toilet every 2hours!wearing normal clothes and having great sex!!
I do partake in decaf cappuccinos and fraps, but the fully leaded stuff is much better!  Plus I miss chai lattes and they don't make then in decaf...
Ill be having a massive bowl if shellfish! I miss prawns and muscles:-(! Also im hopeing to get my love for gerkins back since becoming pregnant i.cannot stand the sight of them...a big mac meal! Yummmm.. And then a few days after babys arrived a few drinks with the family to celebrate the arrival of my baby & my 18th birthday!
Seams like we all miss sleeping on our tummy. I keep tellin my husband as soon as I give birth I'm rolling over to my tummy.