Pregnancy 25-34 Community
boys are not friends :/

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

boys are not friends :/

Ok i just had a really disturbing phone call from a guy friend that ive known since the 9th grade which was 12-13 yrs ago hes married with a kid im married with one on the way i know hes struggling very badly financially and emotionally because his wife has major health issues my husband knows i talk to him and hes fine with it well tonight the friend calls me and i think hed had a couple shots of jack d well he starts talking about us being friends and we've helped each other thru so much he thinks of himself as my brother yada yada then he asks me if i had not thought of him in a sexual way the whole time we were friends because he thought about me a lot :o i can't believe hes doing that :/ he knows i wasnt that kind of girl i was a virgin til i met my husband which my friend knows :( now my husband is pissed at the guy and im very upset and feel like i should not be around my friend cuz i don't know if he wants to try something stupid :' to make everything worse im visiting family and my husband is at home and i feel insecure now :(
Maybe have a calm chat with ur hubby when it's just 2 of you and make sure he knows how u feel about this situation and he is the only one u want. Don't forget to mention that hormones and whole pregnancy affect your feelings and emotions as well and it's harder to find the right words straight away or send a clear messages as in the back of your head u r constantly distracted by thinking about coming baby.  
I did that last night after i hung up on the friend i had to call the hubby back and i told him what happened and told him that i waited til i found the right person and was was it and im so happy yada yada hes not upset with me just with the friend i just feel awkward i mean what if the friends wife had heard?! :o she might think i brought it on and i never would :(
well guys can not help those thoughts its quite common actually they just keep them to therselfs i understand how stressful that can be ive been there and youll just need to talk to your husband about it and talk to your friend about it tell him hey dont be calling me when you drink you know im with someone i love very much yada yada yada ive never had those feelings for you yes weve been threw a lot together but its only been friends id advise you not to be alone with him let your husband know there are no feelings for him and you love him and has always loved him yada...keep your distance for a wile let things die down and then talk on occasion let your husband get semi comfterable with him if you can have you guys go on dinner together something small like that
Thanks for your thoughts :)