Pregnancy 25-34 Community
deodorant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

deodorant

Since becoming pregnant no deodorant and i mean no deodorant seems to work. Ive tried secrect, degree, clinical deodorants all types, dove and many more but after about 4 hours i become funky and stink . Is anyone else experiencing this? Why do you think this happen?
I dont have an answer but u could try a men's deodorant its a lot stronger and may help:)
Maybe ask for a RX one.
That's a common problem in pregnancy.  It's the hormones that make it happen.  There is a deodorant called CertainDri. It's a roll-on liquid.  It's very strong. You'll only need to use it 2-3 times per week and just use your regular deodorant the rest of the days.
I mentionedthis to my dr and he ssuggested trying an un scented deodorant amd that didnt work.  I never had this problem before
Thaks Sono i will look for this.  I will try anything at this point
Maybe go old school, use a moist towelette if at work or warm wash cloth at home to freshenup and reapply. It could be part of a cleansing and recentering ritual rather on a focus on odor.
I started using my husband's degree deodorant a long time ago because nothing held. It worked well but I also switch up between that and the wet version of mitchum in ladies. That seems to hold longer. If you use one too long your body gets use to it. Also when you apply deodorant, make sure you're already completely dry.
I agree with Sono. I bought certaindri at walgreens and it works real well!
Wash ur arm pits with limons it works
I trued my husbands deoderant and it didnt work -_- i will try the other recommendations thanks!