Pregnancy 25-34 Community
difficult situation!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

difficult situation!!

Hi Ladies. Ok so my OH aunt passed away and the funeral is beimg organised. He doesnt know whether.tovgo or not as I will be 33 weeks at the time and he will be away for a day and a night. I was in hospital already a couple weeks ago when I had to get steroids to develop baby lungs. I have such a fear of something happening and him missing one of the most important moments of our lives. Am I crazy? I know I worry over the smallest things. Please advise me what you all think. Im so confused!!!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5628321_tn?1376277193
If you've already been to the hospital then fully grounded fear. You're not crazy at all.
Blank
5300020_tn?1376765979
It is scary when you don't know what your body's going to want to do. I think you'll have to take some things into account and then make your best judgment. How far does he have to go? Plane or car? How quickly can he be back and if you need to go to the hospital, is there someone nearby who can help you, in case he needs to meet you there? At 33 weeks, they would try their best to keep baby in anyway, which would buy you time to get him home. But if you're not keen on his leaving, you have the best excuse in the world and everyone will completely understand.
Blank
he is very weary to leave but I know it means a lot to him to pay his last respects to his aunt. He will be going to london. An hour by plane. I suggested he go early in the morning and back again that night. Im nervous about him going but I know if he knew I was he wouldnt dream of going. Ugh difficult time/situation
Blank
He has to go my hubby talked me out of going to my aunts at 4 months along because i was high risk and a plane from Az to MN WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION. I feel awful i never said goodbye and my uncle still doesnt call me anymore. Its been almost 2 years.
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Being 33 weeks, they will try and atop the labor and prevent baby from coming if something were to happen. I think while you will be nervous, it will be ok. Plan the time he is gone with things to keep you busy. That will help you keep calm which will help you and baby. Think positive and be positive.  An hour flight is no biggie if something were to happen. It will take me 35 min just to get to the hospital when I am ready. That's over half his flight....it sounds like he is going to have only a carry on, so no problem :) tell him you support him in paying his respects to his aunt. I am sure that will help him as well.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 25-34 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...