Pregnancy 25-34 Community
exhaustion in third tri

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

exhaustion in third tri

I can sleep for 20 hours! My body is in hibernation and im 34 weeks. Ugh.
I'm 28 weeks today and completely exhausted, there are days I only get out of bed to use the restroom and eat. I'm still drinking soda but trying to stay under the 4 a day for my little guy.
I am also super nauseous again and moody, depressed/anxious. I just have no drive to get up and get on with my day. A lot of days I only find motivation to get up so I can play World of Warcraft lol and I try to clean up as much as possible when I get bored of WoW.
Sometimes I go a whole day without showering too (very unusual for me, I normally shower at least twice a day) and I feel so gross but it's all just blah. I feel like if I shower I'll just feel like sleeping under the warm water then end up back in bed anyway.
I'm totally in the same boat! 33 weeks and if my life allowed I'd sleep all the time. Unfortunately I work full time and have a 3 year old so average is about 7 hours of sleep a day!... days like today working 8 hours almost killed me, can't wait for maternity leave.
I'm 30 weeks and pretty much permanently exhausted.  My whole body is heavy and sluggish and its like all of my muscles have had an awesome workout but now they're really so heavy i can't even lift my arms :( the entire 10 seasons of Friends is seeing me through the days because if I push myself to do anything I just swell up and dehydrate :(