Pregnancy 25-34 Community
names

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

names

I found out today I'm having a boy so now I need some help.with names. Last names is Stevens middle name is Zane. So.I.need something that flows well and isn't too unusual. Please.Help
Landon
Linden
Zachary...Zackary
Orin
Bentley
Everett
Kayden
Keelan

Hope this helps a bit......
thanks
do you want a modern, old fashioned or unique name?
Anything really I've gone thru.so many names and my husband doesn't like.any of them so I'm looking for suggestions
My bf didnt like any of the boys names i suggested. We eventually settled on a name
Niall Lincoln.
Then found out we were having a girl lol
I just found out I'm also having a boy and the middle name we chose for him is Zane. :-)
The first name we have for him is Asher.

My husband and I like uncommon but not-too-unusual names, or names that could be trendy but we switch it to a variant form.
My oldest son's name is Trevor and my almost-three-year old's name is Greydon (like the ever-so-popular Greyson as of late, lol). Trevor's middle name is James (basic, but a family name) and Greydon's middle name is Rhys (the original Welsh spelling, pronounced Reese).
Other names we had considered for both our last son and this one were Bridger, Raighne, Darien, Simon, and Kallen (to name some that I can remember right off hand...).
Good luck!
Alexander, Alex :)
I have chosen the name Nolin but my husband doesn't like it:(
What are some of his name suggestions?
Hank Wayne Samuel art dean ,... I just don't like any of them lol
Weston, Tyler, Andrew, Bryce, Robert....a few names I like...
Seems like he likes the "Old West" kind of names, lol. ;-)
Maybe you two could find a sort of combination of the types of names you like.
What types of names do you have in mind that you like?
im having a boy and we like old fashiomed names like Fred kr Arthur. the only proem is in England they are suddebly really popular
I like.unusual.names I really like Nolin Zane and I already have a son named Nevin Hero the weird thing is that health the one who.picked my older sons name so I'm not sure.why he wants to.get all.old fashioned now lol
Check out babycenter. com's (take out the space) Baby Name Finder. They have this really neat screen that comes up with whatever name you enter into its search window, for example, Nolin. It's called Baby Name Explorer and it gives other suggested names that could also be to your liking of the original name. Just scroll down and you'll see it...

(http: //www. babycenter. com/baby-names-nolin-500925. htm) --again, take out the spaces.

So for example, I put Nolin into the search, and their suggestions that come up on the suggestion tree are Jaxtin, Cain, Dermot, Gavin, Declan, Brody, and Dylan, to name a few listed. You can click a link at the bottom of the suggestion tree that says "Expand to full screen," which then takes you to a screen with more suggestions on the tree and options such as "Highlight popular names," "Highlight unique names," and a slide bar to show fewer or more names on the suggestion tree.
Check it out, you may find something you both like and can agree on that way. :-)
I'll try it thank you!