Pregnancy 25-34 Community
newly pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

newly pregnant

Any one else newly pregnant with no symptoms? I am 6w2d and no symptoms. I am a little tired. I'm just hoping nothing is wrong. Don't get my first ultrasound until Tuesday, so my thoughts are running wild.
Hello there!
I don't know exactly what kind of symptoms you referring too. I went through three pregnancies and fatigue was the worst thing I ever experienced! I counted myself fortunate that I never had morning sickness,etc. I personally never felt the baby move or the early 'flutter' until I was between my late fourth month or early fifth month. Right now your baby is so teeny tiny there isn't any sensation to experience. It will happen when it's time. Just eat well, take your vitamins, stay in shape and don't worry! Happy holidays sweetie, congratulations and take care! :-)
I was referring to breast tenderness & nausea/ morning sickness. And thank youcery much. Happy holidays to you!
Hi!! I am 6wk 1d and i am in your same boat! I feel a lil nausea in the am and im tired most of the time. My boobs r a bit sensitive at night but other than that nothing else!! I thought id feel worse like with my 1st. But i am happy and healthy!! :) Congrats!!
I had no fatigue, no morning sickness, no breast tenderness... no nothing really!! It was only because my nipples had got larger and gone darker that the nurse suggested doing a pregnancy test... we both laughed at the possibility as i was on the deppo but it turned out i was nearly 19w pregnant lol im now 35w + 6d and feeling achy, tierd, huge and very uncomfy lol ive been lucky to escape all the sickness etc at the begining tho
Thanks all for your input. Puts my mind at ease a little. Tuesday definitely cannot come soon enough!
Im in the same boat... 5weeks 6 days.. just tired and my boobs are huge and hurt. my nipples look a little bigger and darker too. Im going for my first us on friday.. cant wait...
Im 5w3d and i am sick every morning, breasts are killing me and all i wanna do is sleep but with my last pregnancy i wasnt ill at all was just v tired dont worry to much you may just be one of the lucky ones :)
Good luck to all of you in your pregnancies! I went Tuesday for my first ultrasound and heard my baby's heartbeat. It was amazing! My husband and I were both in tears!