Pregnancy 25-34 Community
november 2013

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

november 2013

So who is due in November 2013? When is your due date and how far are you?

I'm due Nov 19 and 5w6d and this is my second
I'm due the 13th :) this is my first baby! What symptoms have you been having?
So far just nipple soreness and slight cramping off and on. What about you?
I'm due November 16 with my 3rd and final bundle of joy! I'm so excited! We've been trying for 9 months and it finally happened. My breasts are really sore and I'm exhausted.
Congrats
This is my second and a little nervous.
I am due Nov 19th too, this will be my second child.
I've been nervous too. I had a miscarriage back in September so every little ache worries me, but so far so good! Congrats to you too!
To swagar: how hold is your first one? My dd will be 5 at the beginning of Nov.
I'm due November 11th. 7weeks 1day. I've just started feeling sick but nothing like with my first two. So far it's been smooth sailing.
I'm due Nov 21 ftm and I'm excited since me and my husband have been trying over a year
Congrats to everyone
I'm due the 29th. So far I'm just dealing sith tender breasts and cramps.
I'm due the 28th. This is my third and final baby.  So far just dark nipples, bloating, and a lil morning sickness.
I'm due the 28th of may. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and so excited to see our little one. We didn't find out what we were having so it will be a lovely surprise :-)
Im do the 29th almost 5 weeks pregnant with my second and i feel dizzy sick and very tired but happy .
Congrats to everyone !
My birthday is November 19th. So congratulations to everybody having a baby on at day. I know they will just be amazing.
I'm due November 3rd with my first. I'm 8 weeks, 3 days, I've been unbelievable nauseas with sore breasts.. My doctor prescribed me a dissolvable pill for the nausea which helps with the nausea and gives me cramps instead :/ and exhausted! We're excited though, hoping everything is going well.
I'm 7weeks and DD is nov 11. I've had sore breasts ever since I was 3 weeks but its been so long that it doesn't bother me anymore. I've been getting extremely nauseous for the past 3 days but so I hope it doesn't get worse. Good luck to everyone and congrats
I'm due the 1at nov am8w
I'm so happy and excited for everyone having babies in November. It's reassuring I'm not the only in November.:)
I'm 8wks 3days and my baby is due on the fourth. Hi ladies!!! :-)
i am due the 24th and around 6 weeks with my third ....... i have a 5 month old and 7 year old
My due date is nov 29, I'm 5w1d, super excited my 3rd and last. My breast are sore, im moody and a little tired too.
I'm due Nov 29th. This is my third child, and this pregnancy is completely different for me so far. I've been getting sick, and emotional already.
I'm due Nov 18, with my 1st.. very excited and anxious the same time, I know a few people who have lost babies early on and they have made me worry through every pain and niggle I've been getting. I will be very glad to see the 1st 3 months over with, maybe I can relax a bit and enjoy my pregnancy! :)
I am due on November 23rd which happens to be my birthday ...this is my first baby im excited,scared,nervous all at once....constant urination back pain and tender breasts
I'm due November 13 and this is my first! I have been extremely nauseous, sore breasts, tired, emotional.. feeling bloated! I'm excited and nervous.. had a couple spotting issues this past week but the u/s showed a strong heartbeat and a tiny little baby! Congrats eveyone!
I am due Nov 26. This is my second...but my first is 13 next month so I am nervous.  I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I think I will anyway.....have not seen my doc. yet.
So tomorrow is my first doctors appointment. Excited and I will be 7 weeks. I can't wait till I am out of the first trimester. I haven't gotten sick. I never did with my first. The only symptoms is peeing a lot and sore nipples. I will tell everyone about it tomorrow
I'm due the 10th of Nov and am beyond sick all day. First baby and hoping this doesn't last for another month
Ladies who already have children, were you sicker with a boy or a girl? Which were you more sick with?
I'm due November 8th. 8wks 3 days! Super excited but also kind of scarey too. I have a 9 year old son so starting all over.
I'm due 1st nov according to my doctor I'm in my 10th week
To babynumber3_4me I never got sick with my daughter and so far with this one @ 7 weeks no sick either. What about you?
Im.due 18th so far ive been having cramps sore and heavy breasts. Im feeling sick on and off which i didnt have with my first son who is 6
Im due 18th nov 2nd baby my son is 6. So far my breasts agony feel huge looks as if ive had a boob job haa.. feeling sick on and off im 7 weeks
I am due Nov. 15th with my 3rd. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year so I have a lot of anxiety. I'm very nauseous, bloated, sore boobs.  My girls are 7 and 5. I can't wait for the next month to be over.....
Hi guys! Im Morgan.Im 27 (28 next month) Im due Nov. 5th, but the u/s I had at 6 weeks was a week off so that may change at my next visit. Im 9 weeks today. This is my 3rd child. I have two boys, 7 and 5, so im hoping for a girl!
I'm due on 11/13 just found out today :)
Im due november 26.  , i have sore nipples and alil pain here and there too its my first im supper excited i love babies there the cutest lol c:
am due nov 8 with my second. My first is 16 months old. I feel more sick this time around. Nausea, can't eat, wake up in the middle of the night sick. Sick all day since 5weeks.  I am still breastfeeding my 16mo old, maybe that is why. I don't know. I am praying for the 2nd trimester to come faster!!!!
Due November 6th. Had a mc last year in June. We're nervous but this one has already made it further than the last. If it works out this will be our first. So far: sore breasts, burping, constipation, fatigue, some nausea which usually gets better when i eat, cramping seems to have slowed down. I can't stand pressure on my belly so I'm already using a belly band and a pair of maternity pants at work, lol. Another ultrasound next week, keeping fingers crossed.
I'm due November around the 8th this will be my 4th I have 3 boys age 7, 4 and 1 the 2older ones are also nov babies x
I'm due the 8th had mc on New Years so anxious! Can't wait til this month is over so I'm out danger zone! Third baby my son is 8 and daughter is 21months :-)
I am due Nov 8th. I already have two boys who are 10 and 7. I get super sick every pregnancy and this time is the same. It's called hyperemisis graviderum. Anyone who is super sick, i.e. vomiting all day, can't eat, cant drink and things like that should look it up.
I'm due november 11, but will be earlier due to csection.    my daughter will be 5 on oct.29th
I'm due November 11 but will be earlier due to csection.   my daughter will be 5 oct 29
I'm due November 11th which puts me at 9weeks 1day. I have had the fatigue from the very beginning and tender boobs. The neasous feelings started about week 4 but I just started to actually throw up this weekend right when I was supposed to be celebrating my partners birrhday lol luckily he was amazing and took good care of me. Has anyone gotten to hear their babys heart beat yet? I had an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and was able to see it but I haven't been in to hear it yet. I'm hoping to hear the heart beat at my next apt.
I'm pregnant with my first, due around november 21st. I have me first doctors appointment today, very nervous.
So here is my update:
So had my first appointment Tuesday, April 2. All it was getting medical history and ask a lot of question and let me know what to expect at my next appointment. On Thursday night, April 4 I fell on my nephews walker I got two HUGE bruises one on my arm and butt. Called the midwife the next morning and they said not to worry as long I don't have blood and cramping. On Monday the 8th woke up with a dull pain and went to bathroom and found a little. I got scared and called the midwife . They had me come in right away. They check me and I had no bleed and no more cramping since that morning. So the midwife was confinced that I had nothin to worry about. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning and I can't wait.
I'm due Nov 13 with my first ! We're super excited :) ...I've been pretty nauseous no throwing up just can't imagine how so many women have cravings when just about everything makes me feel sick.
Hey everyone!!! I'm due Nov 7th. The symptoms I've been having is morning sickness and fatigue. I don't feel like doing anything but sleep lol.
The due date calculator says im die November 28th. This will be my 4th!
Due*  my symptoms are breast tenderness and fatigue.. MAJOR FATIGUE
On Monday we got to have a ultra sound of the baby, i was nine weeks three days at that point. We got to see a super active baby with a heart rate of 174 bpm. The babys length confirmed my Nov 8th due date. I'm still super sick.
I am due Nov 28th. Live in jax fl and have a 6yo son
November 30th, first baby :)
So excited!!!
So update:
So i started this post because my midwife told me my due date would be November 19 based on mlp. Well I had a ultrasound today. I measured way smaller than the 8 weeks I supposed to be. I measured at 6 weeks 3 days and they moved my due date to December 1. So GOOD LUCK to everyone with there November pregnancy. And thank you everyone for commenting too. I really appreciate that. Take care everyone!!! :)
My due date is Nov 19th and this will be number 5
I am due Nov. 6th. Been pretty sick. This is my second pregnancy. Lots of symptoms. Exhausted
My last u/s confirmed the 1st ones due date...so my due date has been changed to 11-15. So instead of being 11 wks tomorrow, Ill be 10 weeks on thursday
I am due nov 19  second pregnancy older son will be 7 when I have baby