Pregnancy 25-34 Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

please help

I had a scan yesturday and i saw our baby and heartbeat but yesturday afternoon i passed 2 very dark clots with a very small amount of pink blood which is now a very tiny amount of brown discharge i went to emergency and they did bloods and my hcg had gone from 6700 to 18000 in 4 day. They didnt do a scan ti see if baby was okay and told me that it was a threatened miscarriage. So i still dont know if baby if okay. Has anyone else had this happen anf go on to have a healthy baby. Really scared right now
Put your feet up and call your ob. How far along are u?
So sorry But relax anytime you bleed it's called a threaten miscarriage, how far are you. Did you make an appt with your ob/gyn? You need too. Relax keep your feet up. Did they see fluid on the ultrasound? Because I had that last week I was 4 weeks 5 days only. They should of gave you an ultrasound please go to the doctor. It's the worst to sit home and worry. My sister had the same they say she was going to loose the baby and she was having a threaten miscarriage, they were wrong because my neice is 11 years old. Keep us updates hun. Best of luck
When i had my scan yesturday they said everything looked normal and i measured 5weeks 4 days i have booked another ultrasound for monday at lunch time. They said my hcg levels were a good sign and that id seen the heartbeat earlier that day. I spoke to the pregnancy clinic earlier and she said sometimes when the baby attaches and is growing it may agravate the linning and sometimes causes clots but she said everything is looking positive at this stage. I just want to see my babies heartbeat again
The nurse is right. Your right at the time in your pregnancy to have some implantation bleeding. Before I saw my ob for this pregnancy the ER Dr told me I was going to miscarry because I had a "tear drop" shaped gestatipnal sac and there was a bleed around my baby. I went to see my Dr exactly a week later at 6 weeks my baby had a heartbeat. I'm now 18 weeks with our 5th baby and second little girl. My sister in law sees the Dr that treated me at the ER and he has scared her 3times already telling her something is wrong with her baby. Some drs tell you things and make you worry half to death for no reason. Happy 9months!