Pregnancy 25-34 Community
please need some help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

please need some help

I went and had a ultrasound done and they are saying I'm 5 to 6 weeks and the baby has no heartbeat yet and the doctor is running test on my blood for hormone levels but me and my hubby had alittle sex today and I went to bathroom  and I started to bleed alittle bit when I wipe should I be concerned ??
Tags: sex, Baby
I also had an ultrasound at 5 weeks they told me that the placenta is there but no baby no heartbeat nothing then they pulled me into a room told me that they think it was a molar pregnancy . Dr sent me to do blood work and to go back in a week .he also mentioned a possible dnc my heart just droped but Something in me could not go back till i was at least 8 weeks felt that i needed to give baby a chance to grow . Good thing i did . Went back april 1st and baby is babies . . Twins with a great heart beat .  I also did alot of reading and 5 weeks can be too soon . Also spoting can be normal unless u have cramping with it but one without the other normal .
An empty sac is what you would expect to see before about 6 or 7 weeks. I went to one Dr when I was 5weeks and 2days. Saw nothing but and empty sac. He told me I was going to go home and miscarry over the weekend. I went to see MY Dr that following Wednesday at exactly 6 weeks and saw a jelly bean with a heartbeat. This is our 5th baby and our 2nd little girl and were now 23 weeks. The spotting is normal at this point also. As long as you don't have heavy bleeding that's red with clots or period like cramping you should be fine. Best of luck to you:)
Not seeing a heartbeat at this stage is completely normal! As for the bleeding after sex you have to keep in mind everything down there is super sensitive right now. Just take a deep breath and see what your levels are doing hun. Best wishes