Pregnancy 25-34 Community
pregnancy and dreams

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

pregnancy and dreams

Last night I had a weird dream and I want to get other women's opinions.  So in my.dream it was myself and a boy which I am assuming was my unborn baby. We were in a damp confined space with no windows or doors and the only was out was through this tiny tunnel on the side of this wall. So we crawled through the tunnel and came out to sunshine and light. Then there were Valentine's hearts in a box and white gemstones. So I think maybe my son is trying to show me he is ready to be here maybe? And that maybe he'll be born on Valentine's day at night? I say night because white gemstones are symbolic to the moon. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow.  So if so I'll only be 36 weeks.
Am I being crazy?
I have had dreams 4 nights in a row of a baby boy & a positive test & im waiting for a period but your not crazy these people on here moret than likely wont comment about a dream because most of them have attitudes so whenever i dont know about my dreams i pray and wait for god to show me :)) goodluck
I deff wanna know if he is born on Valentines day. That would be awesome that dreams really do mean something, id like to know!
I totally believe in dreams and that they have a perpose. Keep us posted on v day!
I think ur baby is coming on Vday :-)