Pregnancy 25-34 Community
symptoms?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

symptoms?

I'm 7weeks and found.that I have no symptoms? Is anyone else experiencing this?? Or is there something wrong?
That's normal for some be happy you don't have morning sickness. Some symptoms will come with time your still early yet. No worries
Normal for most of us. I'm preg with baby number 3 and never had symptoms with any. I now get a lil heartburn but that's it. I'm 25 weeks. We just got lucky from all those horrible symptoms that some get :) congrats on your preg
You are lucky. Enjoy. :)
I am 17+1 and the only symptoms I had around 7 weeks was breast tenderness. which I still have. I never had morning sickness really just a lil nausea (knock on wood). Don't worry as ur pregnancy progresses you'll get more symptoms
Enjoy it! Mine kicked in at 9 wks and lasted till 14wks!
That is still pretty early and even if you dont get them at all you still dont need to worry. Everyone is dif some may have every symptom in the book while some wont have any.
Anything can be a symptom sore breast a craving etc. with my daughter I didn't know I was pregnant till I was almost 11 weeks I had feeling I was but was scared to test lol. A few times I felt upset and wanted to throw up and all I felt was extreme fatigue I couldn't get outta bed, and that's all the symptoms I had. Have you been to the doctor, every pregnancy is different if you hadn't had any cramps or bleeding/spotting I say your fine. Best of luck and congratulations
I had.spotting at the.start and had cramps the entire.time but the.doctor said.both were normal and not to worry unless heaps of bleeding or.the ultrasound at 11 weeks comes back unnormal
Consider yourself lucky my dear! I had symptoms pretty much from conception, but due to being told I would most likely not be able to get pregnant without IVF it was the very last thing my doctor and the hospital checked for. I spent the first two months in and out of the hospital because I was so sick I could barely function, until I realized I was a week and a half late and got the doctor to check. Surprise surprise! I've had pretty much every symptom possible,  but now at 19+ 3 most of them have gone away.
I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I haven't had many of the "normal" pregnancy symptoms. I haven't had morning sickness at all, but I get heartburn now that I'm so far along. I do get the restless legs, though, which is very annoying. Good luck with the baby, and thank heaven you haven't showed symptoms yet!
I am 7w2d and have had very mild symptoms so far.  I was almost in denial until my ultrasound confirmed the pregnancy.  I was under the impression I couldn't get pregnant w/o help so I had no idea how far along I was even!!