Pregnancy 25-34 Community
who else?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 25 to 34.

who else?

So who thee heck else is tired of these stinking mood swings?? I swear I go from crying g to angry to laughing to crying with in a matter of minutes. This is not my 1st go round but this time is def the worst. I am driving myself and everybody around me super duper crazy!
Oh yes ur definitely not the only one !!! I feel sorry for hubby I don't think he knows how to deal with me at times at least he knows its my hormones . One minute I'm a mean nasty ***** n next I'm crying then laughing its not that much fun
Oh my boyfriend definitely doesn't know how to handle me right now at all and I'm the same way. I'll tell and scream and cry n then just want him to hold me but by that time he thinks I'm batshit crazy and doesn't want to be around me
Yup we're in the same boat lol I'm like really starting to feel biopolar its kinda funny the only thing that changes my mood completely is ice cream !!!! It's kinda like a peace offering in our house lol
How far are u??? I'm 12 wks 3 days
Omg the only thing that helps me is slushes and I crave them constantly lol and I am 12wks 2days lol due aug 24th. This baby is def making me feel like I need to be on medication  or something lol
Wow !!! I'm due Aug 23 but I'm sure ill go early this is my 3rd pregnancy but I also have 2 step kids THEY ARE ALL BOYS LMAO !!! I'm the only female we are hoping for a girl so so bad !!!! I kno what u mean about meds I'm tired of crying watching stupid movies I feel like a wuss my oldest son said the other day well mommy's crying again omg its was the cutest thing !!!!!
Omg this is my 5th 3girls and a boy and I have a step son. I really don't care either way. My bf is an *** right now so we don't talk about the baby but its whatever hoping things will change. He was clearly never taught about the craziness of pregnancy lol
My mood swings have been so much worse this pregnancy. I have 3 girls that I was never as emotional with this time its a boy and im an emotional wreck. My hubby thinks ive gone crazy.
Idk what it is but if this doesn't end soon I'm gonna flip out for real!
It won't end till after u give birth
This is my 3rd and omg this is by far the worst. I cry at everything!!! I can't even watch a Disney movie with my other 2 kids without bursting into tears and half the time it isn't even the sad part of the Disney movie lol. Ice cream seems to be my soothing mood changer as well!
Omg its so terrible this time. I am a walking g basket case. I feel like a 4yr old all over again. I cry fir everything especially if I don't get my way. And good lord don't let me see people happy and in love on a movie or the water works wont shut off.
Tell me about it... I was watching big bang theory earlier and burst into tears... I couldn't believe it all I kept thinking was come on this is a comedy you crazy lady lol
I have terrible mood swings. First trimester I was always sad and cried all the time for every reason and no reason at all. Second trimester, always Angry and emotional. I started getting better but now at the beginning of my third Trimester I started being angry again.... I hate it!
Aww I am starting with a lot of hate and anger now too! I just want it to end but I am very thankful for this forum and k owing I'm not the onlying one. Can I ask what you're having?
Me too!!!! 8w6d through n I was beginning to think I was goin crazy.. I start crying with no trigger whatsoever.. m angry most of the time.. I m just hopin ll get better soon.. for now, short naps and some chocolates help me get over my anger!!!
I'm having a boy this time. I have two girls 12 & 7 but I was nothing compared to this time. I love my baby so much already though. I'm just so scared I'll end up loosing,my job because of my attitude. My mood is worst though when I'm exhausted.
I had some really crazy flip outs too earlier in my pregnancy, around 17 weeks. I felt so sensitive to everything. This is my 3rd pregnancy and has been the worst hormone wise. But the next day i always seem to feel a little better, and i make myself sit down and think about it rationally and most of the time i could see i was being a bit over dramatic. But its so hard to be rational when you're right in the middle of it though!