Pregnancy 35+ Community
27 weeks pregnant and super tired??
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

27 weeks pregnant and super tired??

I've been super tired most days like I could just go to bed and sleep forever. This has been on going for weeks. I'd get up in the am and feel fine forr about 2 hrs then I'm tired likeni never slept. I don't have good night sleeps due to frequent urination and so maybe it is due to that perhaps. I know I need to be more active since sitting doing nothing tends to bring on the sleepiness. Has anyone else gone thru this? I know pregnancy can bring on  these issues but they say the second trimester is a good one but for me it has been full of blah and tiredness. Am I lacking in something? I duno. Hope it is normal.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
318181_tn?1336447096
Maybe you could ask your doctor to check your iron at your next appointment. Anemia could cause you to feel extra tired and worn out. But the interrupted sleep probably isn't helping either...plus you're almost in your third trimester, where things seem to require more effort anyway. But I would have your doctor check to see if you're anemic. It's pretty common in pregnancy, and if you are, a simple iron supplement (I use an over-the-counter one) will help.

:-)
Blank
702147_tn?1289835970
I have been extremely tired with this pregnancy. I don't remember being so tired with my daughter, but a lot has changed in eleven years. Have you had any problems with your thyroid. I had to have my medicine increased since I have been pregnant. I am pretty sure it needs to be increase again. It is so hard to tell whether it is pregnancy or thyroid. Plus, I have been sick with this one a lot!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...