Pregnancy 35+ Community
37 weeks, 4 days
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

37 weeks, 4 days

Hi, this is my first baby, and i have never been more uncomfortable in my life. I cant find a comfortable position, sitting or laying down, in order to sleep. What are some safe ways to get my labor going? All i want is to hold my baby!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
With my frist sex did it for me but i was able to have orgasms then with my second i got induced i tryed everything nothing worked :( and this one I'm getting induced tomorrow.....

but with sex u both have to go cuz in his sperm cells he has hormones that thinns ur cervix and it helps dialat u and wen u have an orgasm u release a hormone that u release during labor to start coontractions...

then there's nipple stimulation

there's pineapple
spicy food

castro oil..... don't do it tho ull regret it i no i did..... did nothing but made me have the poops lol

Good luck to ya and also i no how uncomfortable u are but really he/she won't come out til she's ready... trust me I'm on my third n did everything to have a November baby but she was happy in my belly lol.....
Blank
I'm just a few days behind you and beyond uncomfortable also! I've heard evening primrose oil instated into your vag in a can soften the cervix and is very safe. You can also just take the primrose oil caplets by mouth also. Also, drink Red Raspberry LEAF tea (make sure it's the leaf tea not just the raspberry) 3 times a day. Sex, pineapple,  bounce on a fitness ball, go for walks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank