Pregnancy 35+ Community
Bladder Infection Medicine
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bladder Infection Medicine

HI all I had quite a few responses to my issues with my bladder infection. I've been on the medicine Keflex for three days now and start my 4th day this morning. I am still in a lot of pain And my left side by my ribs hurts And is sensitive And it still Burns when I urinate. Should be feeling a little better? Like I said my doc office never know what to say ever. But I have three other children and cannot be down and sick. Can aanyone help me?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
When I get a bladder infection I use D mannose powder ..u get it in gnc  ..it's totally natural its whatis in granberrie which makes it work! I would double check w/ ur doctor about taking it while preggo..but I would assume it should be fine..I swear by it and it always works for me , u mix it in whatever drink u want and make sure ur drinking lots of water too.good luck and hope u get some relief
Blank
Thank you! I will check with my doc so that I can start taking something. I was admitted into the hospital yesterday morning and the doc thinks I have a kidney infection. I am still here and waiting for my next dose of antibiotics. It might be a couple of days before I can go home.  :(  since I've been in the hospital I've been drinking water like crazy Ans loving it except for the fact that I am swollen :/. Thank you for the advice.
Blank
If it's in ur kidneys then u deffinatly need the antibiotics their giving u!! Glad ur getting  it takin care of ! I usually take the d mannose the first day Ifeel a problem. .and its never failed me..good luck and best wishes for the rest od ur pregnanc y
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank