Pregnancy 35+ Community
Can implantation bleeding be heavy?

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Can implantation bleeding be heavy?

I'm 43 and TTC (first baby) - this morning i had what i thought might be implantation bleeding (pinkish or brown as it's always described, but then red appeared, more like a regular period, but still lighter than than regular flow. Still able to get by on just panty liners at the moment.  All other signs (ovulation timing, tiredness,etc.) seem to point to pregnancy.  Was wondering if heavier implantation bleeding could be common when you're over 40?  Thanks for any input.
Hi, Last wednesday I also had a light bleeding. It was just one drop and that was it! According to my scedule it's very likely it was an implantation bleeding (9th dpo) and it wasn't pinkish or brown as they describe, but red.
Implantation bleedings are rare, not every woman experience this. With my last pregnancy I didn't either so I have nothing to compare and I cannot tell you if implantations get heavier over 40. I hope for us we are pregnant indeed! Take care!
I only have had implantation bleed with my first daughter.. I have had 4 pg..  it was a big gush of red blood.  I could feel it as a was walking and thought oh oh...  after that day there was nothing I thought it was af and then didn´t even know I was pguntil 4 months when I went in... I had gotten off the pill and just thought it messed up my cycle.  when I described the gush they had me go in for an ultrasound to see if I had passed part of the baby but everything was great she is now 11
I'm 43 ,when with my last pregnancy I had implantation bleeding for 4 days when I thought it was light period but. I never had implanting bleeding before only this last one but sadly I loss it at 8 wks. Not sure if the age is factor. Best wishes to you.
I'm 38.  My implantation bleeding was medium flow with this pregnancy, especiallly the first and 3rd day.  I spotted lightly for 10 days total in a 2 week period, approximately 7-9 days after ovulation (couldn't pinpoint the exact day of ovulation).  RE mentioned possibility of early chemical pregnancy.  I am now starting 2nd trimester.  I think implantation bleeding presents differently in everyone and can vary between pregnancies (I had no bleeding in first pregnancy, just last year).  I don't know if bleeding gets heavier over 40.
I've had implantation bleeding with four pregnancies.  With one, it seemed like my period was about to start with trace amounts of brownish blood - actually, it was kind of like sludge (sorry TMI) - for a few days.  The next two, there was just a TINY bit of the sludge for just one day, one incident.  I don't think I would have noticed it had I not been wearing a panty liner.  With this preg, I got a good wipe of red blood on the toilet paper at around 12dpo, after I had a BFP.  I'm not sure that one was implatation bleeding.

When will you test?  Good luck.
Thanks for your comments...I took the hpt this morning - negative - but I think it's too early  to pick up. Still, it was a lighter period than usual.  I've read on other boards that the implantation bleeding can vary from one spot, to being similar to a regular period, which is encouraging...  Hm...
I'm 37 pregnant with baby #4. I never had implantation bleeding until this pregnancy. For me it was only a light pink spotting  for about a week. Then menstrual like cramps up until now and I'm 5 weeks preg. You may have taken the hpt too early. I took mine a week after the implantation spotting and got a BFP.

Good Luck!!  
Hi, I've just turned 40.  I am just coming to the end of the 2 week wait.  My period should have come 2 days ago- and is generally like clock work.  I did spot this morning with a couple of light red/pink spots.  And usually when I get my period, I get it full on!  This afternoon the bleeding is a little heavier and more like "period like"- darker blood -with some ...clumps (sorry TMI).  But it is still a much lighter flow than is normal for me.  I also have cramping- like menstruation cramps except much lower & lower back pain as well. (cramps are a normal period thing for me but the back pain is not).  I would simply accept that  that I'm not pregnant and have gotten my period,  but the flow is so much lighter (less in quantity) than my normal period!  It sounds as if it's too much blood to be implantation bleeding????   Has anyone have any implantation bleeding experiences that almost mimicked a period with a pregnancy?
im 21 and me and my girlfriend are trying to get pregnant.ive been tracking my cycle for months now and i know for a fact i had sex 2 days b4 ovulation i was 4 days late on my cycle but this morning i woke up nothing in pantyliner but when i wipped i had what appeared to be brownish red discarge  kinda light lighter than a normal period i havent really gotten severe cramps in my abdomin (abdomen) but in my very lower back i have gotten severe almost crippling pains does anyone think it could be implantation bleeping? i have not taken any tests yet
I have been looking for answers to your same question.  I am bleeding (not heavy) but not super lightly... and it is 4 days before my period.  I am ALWAYS every 28 days.. NEVER early.  I also had very sharp abdominal pains the last two days.  Day 1 reminded me of my period, but Day 2 (today) the blood is already turning brown.  I feel like this is NOT my period because it would last longer and be heavier.  Hopefully it IS implantation bleeding, but I am trying not to get my hopes up because it seems that most people only experience light bleeding.  
Typically implantation bleeding is just a tiny bit of either pink or brownish coloured blood.  It doesn't usually require a panty liner or anything, just a tiny bit.  It is however pretty common to have light spotting or bleeding around the time your period would normally be due.  There are a lot of different reasons this can happen, and a lot of times they can't give you any explanation at all.  However the good news is its common and usually the pregnancy progress' normally.  In a couple of days try an early pregnancy test, or see a Dr. for a blood test.  Good luck to you!!!
hi im 18 and i was 7 days late on my period. the i wouke up and there was some light pink brownish discharge when i wiped and the next day (today) its gotten allittle heavyer but not my normal period its seem to lighten up a bit and whats weird is when i start my monthly its normaly full throtle and i dont lighten up for at least 8 days could this be implantaion bleeding bc i dont know what it is iv never exsperienced this before
I am a guest and i am not sure if i am pregnant or not. see i started my period on the 21st of september and ended on the 26th. Then on oct. 2, 2009 i had sex. I thuoght i was pregnant, but i am not so sure??? i am so confused. i never had a baby, and i am kind of scared. I am in fact really scared, i just want to go and cry!!! Today is Oct.23rd, 2009 and i started bleeding yesterday. I am not sure if it is implanttaion bleeding or just my period,but it is heavy,and i am having these real bad cramps.....and it feels like someone took a butcher knife and stabbed me in the stomach like 5 times. i am so scared. someone please help me!! I don't know how to tell if it could be a miscarriage or not??? It was like 6 or 7 days ago i went to the restroom and there was just spots on my panties like normal implantation bleeding. _confused_
The timing is right for this to be your period.  Experts say you cannot actually feel implantation take place.  Some women say they can but it is not a painful experience like you are describing (I have never felt it myself, but have not had anyone else say it hurts.)  Why don't you just take a home pregnancy test, then you will know for certain.  Try a first response with first morning urine.  I really don't think you are pregnant, but it will put your mind at ease.  Also, if your cramping is that painful, you really should see a Dr.  If the bleeding is heavier then filling one pad an hour, go to the ER.  Good luck to you.
Okay, well I'm 16 and have been with the same guy fr 2 years.

We've had alot of scares, but luckily, never gotten pregnant.

okay, so my period is due tomorrow, but came last night.
I never have any pms symptoms, but last night, I could not sleep as my back was so sore! when I got up this morning, I put a tampon in, 4 hours later, I took it out, and it had barely any blood on it! and when I wiped, there was no blood, so why did I have a really light, early period, that stopped after half a day??
I have had implantation bleeding with three of my pregnancies. The first one, was light and lasted maybe a day. That pregnancy turned out fine and I was blessed with my baby boy. The next pregnancy, the implantation bleeding was heavier more like a period so I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was almost ten weeks along. I miscarried the baby at 15 weeks. I normally have pretty bad back pain constantly and so I didn't notice or think anything of the back cramps that came with the miscarriage. The dr. said it was a missed miscarriage, but maybe I just didn't notice the back cramps which can occur instead of abdominal pain with miscarriage. The next pregnancy I again experienced implantation bleeding, this time it was a little heavier than the first but lighter than the second. Once again I miscarried this baby, this time at 7 1/2 weeks. I normally have 30-33 days cycles and this month I started bleeding 10 days earlier than normal. I am kind of hoping its implantation bleeding. I would love to be pregnant, but kind of scared too... This bleeding is lighter than a normal period... And no blood clots, which I normally have a TON of (sorry if that's gross). I am not getting my hopes up too high. The drs. have said I would not be able to carry babies to term, that I have high risk of miscarriages. I know I am lucky to have my precious wonderful son, and I know I will be okay if he is all I get, but family is so important to be and I would love to have another baby. Anyways, I hope this helps. My implantation bleeding has been different each pregnancy. No one is the same. Good luck to everyone!!
I never had any implantation bleeding so cannot comment on that.
Also, these HPT  are so sensitive now that I tested positive just 7 days after I ovulated and got a positive... took 4 of them.

I know the exact day I got prego as DP was away up until that day.
I had implantation bleeding once -- it was actually like a normal period.  The pregnancy, however, was ectopic.  I didn't have implantation bleeding for this pregnancy, just some spotting in early pregnancy.  The only way to know is a pregnancy test.  Good luck.
I have spotted and bled pretty much throughout this whole pregnancy.  It wasn't implantation though, it was due to a variety of other reasons, none of which impacted my babies well being.  Implantation bleeding is typically just some light spotting and is actually quite rare.  Other causes of bleeding can be intercourse (the cervix is very soft in pregnancy), hematoma's, etc.  Many times the cause is never actually found.  Statistically about 30% of women will spot/bleed in early pregnancy, and about 50% of those pregnancies will continue normally.  Hope that helps.
A couple years ago, what I thought was my period came 9 days early.  It was a bit lighter and shorter than usual.  Definitely not my normal routine.  Not being as obsessive as I am now about POAS, I thought well, we'll see in a few weeks.  The date AF was expected came and went and I ran to the store.  Well, he's 2 and half now.  If it would have been on time; it wouldn't have seemed all that different from my normal period though.  
hi, im 18 and very confused please help, i was due my period on the 22nd but 5 days before i started spotting blood only when i wipe it was very light pink blood with a little discharge, days went on and it got a little heavier and darker in colour but still no where near as heavy as my normal periods i am gettin all kinds of syptoms (symptoms) of pregnancy, i never get any symptoms when im about to start my period only bad cramps 2 days before and i am still bleeding now??? i have taken 2 test last week and they came back negative?? can anybody help me please???
SOMEBODY help, i just had my period last January 9 and lasted for 5 days, now on my 17th day (Jan. 25) evening got a very light pinkish discharge when i wipe and got a brownish thing on my pad already. then yesterday got a lil red drops when i wipe until today  my next period is due feb. 7. could i be pregnant?

please someone tell me. thank you
I have been tracking my period for several months and it has been consistently 28 days between cycles.  I started TTC in January and I am not expecting my period for 4 more days, however I started bleeding yesterday extremely lightly with mucusy discharge at first and now it has turned light-medium and bright red with lower back pains occasionally.  I am really hoping this is implantation bleeding and not an early period, but all the research I've done on this has said it will be small amounts of pinkish or brownish blood.  I am also extremely fatigued and have other classic symptoms, however HPT is still negative.  I am currently 12 DPO.  Has anyone experienced this or have any insight that may help?    
hi i am 19 teen years old and i was on the pill then stop this month i had unprotected sex throughout the whole month, then i was late for about four days.Then i woke this morning with light spotting. Then throughout the day i was feeling slight cramps. the bleeding was not as heavy as my regular period but it wasnt that light either. Could i be pregant. And the bleeding is occuring the same time i am expecting my cycle to come.
your pretty fertile straight off the pill ive heard love. i have heaps of friends who got pregnant straight away like first month off it. Implantation bleeding can occur 4-12 days typically after ovulation and as AF is due 14 days after you ovulate often its mistaken for AF when its really implantation bleeding. from what i understand implantation doesnt have heavy clotting and tissue that AF normally has, more a bloody discharge. Hope that helps.
i think im experiencing implantation myself too. have short cycles just 26 days (AF last for 5) anyway they started 28th of feb but this time had egg white discharge almost straight after AF ive checked fertility sites etc says i would have ovulated 14th mar sunday. but since the thurs after(18th mar) ive had very light bleeding along with mucous like discharge. so in essence im 2 weeks early for AF! (not due to start till 4th of april) I think it must be implantion bleeding because this NEVER happens. Its a very light period. Has lasted 5 days today. I vaguely remember something like this with my last daughter too.
I am almost 19 && I havent been on birth control for about a year now. I have been dating the same guy for almost 3 years now faithfully without breaking up. We both have jobs && our own place so getting pregnant isnt that big of a deal for me if I do. We do use condoms (not all the time). Well my periods havent ever been normal except for the 6 months I was on BC && Ive never had cramps before. 3 periods ago I got on Monday February 1st. && it was a day early by my calculations. I had horrible cramps, my face broke out of course, my breasts were sore.That period only lasted about 4 days && it was much lighter than before. The next period I got on Feb 28 && it was right on time which never happens. I had worse cramps, face broke out && it was much lighter && shorter.Then the 3 weeks in between that last period && "this period" I experinced some symptoms of pregnancy. I peed every 45 mins. My breats were very sore. I was tired constantly. I was VERY moody && always wanted to cry. && I was nauseas sometimes.I also some back pains. My boyfriend said he noticed I had much more vaginal wetness && it felt almost spongey like during sex. This "period" that Im on right now came a day late, I have very different cramps, its lighter && Im very nauseuas. && my face has not a single imperfection in fact its more clear. I really dont know what to think.
I am 18 years old. On April 2nd, my boyfriend and I had sex. I am not on birth control, but we did use a condom. The very next day, April 3rd, I started my period, which is normal, my cycle is every 28 days. My period ended on April 9th. A couple days after that I started experiencing breast tenderness, which is still occurring today. On about April 15th, I started having very light brownish spotting, which would progressively get a bit darker each day, but nothing too heavy. The spotting turned into what seemed like an actual period today (April 17th). I even had to use a tampon and when I took it out, it was completely drenched and a little thick, like a period. I have also been experiencing cramping like I would for my actual period. I am worried because I am not sure if this is caused by implantation or not. After doing research, I found that this is about when implantation bleeding would occur, but the bleeding I experienced today seems too heavy to be from implantation. Typically, my period should not start up again until about May 1st. If anyone could give me any advice or their opinions, I would really appreciate it!
Update: This morning I am bleeding clots. Can implantation bleeding clot, or is it just that my period decided to come two weeks early this time?
I am engaged to a wonderful man. We made love during my most furtile time. I began to have very early symptoms of pregnancy like feeling very tired, bloated, irritable, and a bit hungrier than usual. I began having what I believe to be implantation about five days after, just a bit of pink blood on the toilet paper and no more. then about a week or so later I started having what seemed like a period with only a slight amount of blood clots, not nearly anything like a normal period and not enough blood to cover a very thin pad. The blood was usually a brown color on the thin pad and never covered it. It lasted for four days. Could I be pregnant? Plus I have Hulka Clamps which my dr told me can loosen and my boyfriend (my fiance) should always use protection, unfortunately I am allergic to latex. I am bipolar and take meds that could hurt a baby. Please help me, I am afraid. I would NEVER do anything to hurt our baby.
Helloo, Right I Was Due To Come on my period the begining on april and i had the symptoms of being pregnant but the other day i had quite i bit of pinkish blood in my pants and then later on in the day it got really light and then stayed as little spots of blood, it carried on for 2 days and whilst that was happening i felt great, but my normal period is really bad i suffer with bad stomach cramps and cant hardly walk and is very heavy when im on my period. I dont know if it was my normal period or implantation bleeding but ive have still been having the symptoms of being pregnant, please could you help im so confused at the moment
Hi All,

I am 28 years old and I have been suspecting whether or not I could be pregnant. For the last week I have experienced many symptoms of being pregnant that vary greatly from my usual pms symptoms. I am due to start my period 5/7 but started cramping heavily yesterday( I NEVER start my period early) to the point of near fainting. I also began a tiny bit of spotting of what looked more like a dark discharge rather than blood...the bleeding is flowing more but still not like a normal period.

I have been feeling a tingling sensation as if something is pushing on my bladder over the last few days. I went to the emergency room and had the unfortunate experience of a really horrible doctor with very bad bedside manner. Having no insurance, I was given less than appropriate care for my condition. An ultrasound was not done. He did a pelvic exam and decided I have a urinary tract infection... apparently enough so to cause some bleeding because he didn't believe this was the beginning of my period. However, I have had a UTI before and it does not burn when I urinate and I have no fever. I would think if I had an infection bad enough to cause bleeding I would have a fever.

The pregnancy test I was given at the hospital came back negative but I was told by hospital staff because I am not due for my period I could possibly be pregnant and would have to wait and take another test. Could this be implantation bleeding or possible ectopic pregnancy?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. My anxiety is escalating. I am very concerned not only for my health but the health of my baby if I am in fact pregnant. Thank you.
Hi All,

I am a 45 yr old women who has been trying to get pregant, i went to see a fertility doctor did the fertility shots with time pregancy. took a pregancy test on the 8 of  april was negative, started my mentrual on the the 10th of april started out brown and then red back to dark brown, my cycle lasted almost 10 days but it normallly last 5 days. went to see my fertillity doctor did an ultra sound it showed that my eggs were very huge even thou i was still on my cycle. i wanted to start the fertlity shots again but the doctor wanted me to wait this cycle out to give my eggs time to go back to normal.  on the 22an of pay i had a very dark brown stain in my underwear and some cramping I thought I was starting my cycle but it last for only one day. on the 8 of May my menstration was supose to start but it has not started, now it is  two days past due. could i be pregant , when should i test for pregancy?
Is it normal to bleed pinkish color 5 days after your normal period should start? im 5 days late my period was supposed to come 5.17.10 and its 5.22.10 im having light pink color blood and I had unprotected sex around time for ovulation
Hello, I'm 25 a mother of one and Im kind confused lol. I was due to start AF on 5/24 on 5/16 I wiped and got a light pink discharge. The next day it was heavy enough for a tampon but by the next night it was gone.5/18 that morning I cramped and went to the bathroom and there was blood then by that night it was gone again lmaoo the only thing on my tampon was a small amount of pinkish brown blood on the tip. 5/19 cramped again that morning , then blood but again gone that night. The bleeding seemed to get heavier the with the cramps and i only filled 2 tampons w/ the so called AF (srry if TMI). Normally AF for me is a steady flow......not this hide and seek crap it's been playing. by 5/20 this so called AF was gone but I still had AF like cramps until today. I didn't get any AF symptoms like my right leg ALWAYS aches b4 she comes and my breast get sore and achy but not this month. How ever when my B/F and I went out to eat 5/21 my breast hurt so bad that I had to take my bra off in the truck, I mean so bad that I wanted to cry. I hope some one can help me out. I have never had AF play "hide and seek"......there in the morning, gone at night, spotting. Now i have cold like symptoms......stuffy nose, sore throat......that started 5/21. it's been 9 years since I've been preggers so I'm not sure what to look for any more. Thanks for and advice
Hi everyone, I'm 23 and my fiance and I are trying for our first child. My doc put me on 50mg clomid first month ovulated but no success. Second round 50mg didn't ovulate so i went on the third round same 50mg ovulated but started to bleed 11 days after i finish the last tab of clomid. It wasn't like my normal period because it was only coming out when i had to pee (sorry). but it lasted for 6 days not heavy but red and dark brown.
What do you ladies think could it be implantation bleeding?  
Ok I need Some Help. Im 22 and since i first started my AF it has been regular, Sore Breast A Few Days Before Start Of Light with cramps for 2 days With Tissue (TMI SORRY) Around day four or 5, My periods are usually 5 days but can go up 7  never experienced any longer than that. My LMP was 4/22 and it was normal, On the 30th i had sex w/out protection. a few days  after i started feeling nauseous nd nd my breast were really sore , also constipation which has never been a problem for me. at This Point those were my only symptoms other than jus feeling that i was, A week before my period was due wen i wiped i'd first see brown it changed to pink no clots as the days passed it progressivly got heavier but still unlike a period the amount of blood was less. it has been 11 days 12 if wen it continues on til today and still no cramping or clots which isnt usual for me with any periods i've had before. i took a HPT but i think it might have been to early. I kno the best answer is go to the doctor but i dont have the money right now and wen i go i want to be sure so im more or less playing the waiting game, I saw some post on here that were very similar to mine and i was wondering if anybody could help me out with some information if this happend to you were u in fact pregnant? Any help would be greatly appreciated
I'm not sure exactly what's happening. It could be a early period but it could very well be implantation bleeding because it is different with every individual. Hope you get a BFP soon.
hi i am going through the same thing as alot of you. but i am on birth control, except i know a few people who have gotten pregnant on teh same BC as i am. i take it out tuesday adn get my period sat. its been that way for 9 months since i started the nuva ring. but ever since i started my period 11 yrs ago i have always had TERRIBLE cramps to where i cant move, adn my boobs hurt like a week before and my face breaks out, and i have a heavy flow.i was due to get my period saturday. i didnt have any of my normal period symptoms. and i didnt get any bleeding until sunday. and it was pinkish/red dishcharge. i put a tampon in thinking it was my period i was able t keep it in all day. the put a new one in at bedtime and was in for 10 hrs and could of kept it in longer and then the last one i put in came out with nothing on it at all. im thinking its impantation bleeding. i didnt get it with my first pregnancy. some people say they get it 8 days after ovulations and some people have gotten it when their periods are due. so i dont knwo what to think....help
Ok So The Bleeding Didnt Go Into the 12th day it stopped, This Past Friday In the mornin wen i went to the bathroom nd wipe it was a little blood, throughout the day i checked nd it began to lighten until it stopped, That night i went out, and ended having sex which was kind of  rough , After we got done my stomach was really hurting (which has happen on a few occasions due to his size) but this time felt the absolute worse , i fell asleep in the fetal position. now i have this bleedin but its only lik spotting & wen i wipe so im confused , I took a       Test It was Neg So I dnt kno whats going on, i still havent seen any clots with any of the bleedin i experience nd  no cramps at all. I saw on here a woman not testin posted until she was 14 weeks, so im wondering wth is goin on... Help Plz!
Yea I dont ever see any post on here where ppl came back and said yay or nay since alot of stories are so similar,I said it's possible but thats just where im at, confused , if you do find out plz Let me kno and i'll do the same =)
Thanx For Your Reply... Still Dont Know But Im working on Gettin insurance to cover my doctors visit so i will finally have some insight or hadleast i hope so.
From What i remember Remember reading up on clomid,you could very likely be, Its just hard to confirm for some women until your further down the line.
Thank you. I'm not having any symptoms but I'll do a test Friday because i have an appointment. If it's negative i will have to start my fourth round of clomid. I hope my dr will increase my dose because all three rounds i used 50mg. Hoping for the best. I'll keep you posted HAND.
I'm a week and a half early for my period and I have pink/brown colored blood.  It is light compared to my period, but I just had a blood test that showed I was not pregnant.  Is it possible that the test was taken too early and I really am pregnant?  When is it a good time after conception to take a pregnancy test?
Okay so for the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing all of the early pregnancy symptoms but a missed period. According to my ovulation calender June 17th was when my next period was suppose to come and thats also when i could test + on a prego test. WEll no period and the test was -. My boyfriend came over 2 nights ago, we had sex, and I bled. Not a lot but still thats different. I thought maybe its because my cervix is sensitive, i don't know.. But ever since then I still bleed alittle and I have severe cramping. PLEASE HELP ME.
I'm only 18 and I have been having weird periods for a few months now but still negatives. I came on a few weeks ago for 9 days which was a week late, and one week after my period stopped I'm back on. Towards the end of my period It was very brown discharge and this 'period' was orangy/pink. Now slightly red with little darkdark red bloodclots (sorry TMI) and I was wondering if I could be pregnant? Too early for tests ofcourse. Thanks.
I will say that I am very inexperienced but hoping for some answers. I also don't know all the acronyms so I will just write everything out. On July 23 I got my period like normal and thought nothing of it. They always last about 1 day shy of a week. This one was from Friday afternoon till Monday night. It had basically completely stopped which I never thought much about as at the time I was technically still a virgin. I had messed around with my man before this but I would never have considered I might be pregnant. Well, the night of the 26th, we had unprotected sex but we used the withdraw method and I felt that we were as safe as we could be considering we didn't have a condom. (He was not close to cumming.) I bled but knew that was most likely normal because it was my first time. Also, within two days of that encounter I started ovulating (having discharge like any other month.) We had sex again on the 30th this time using a condom and I bled more that time than before but again assumed this was normal. What is confusing to me is my extremely short period as I have never had anything like that before. After reading about implantation bleeding I have to wonder about that as a possibility as I thought we had been careful in the past especially not having penetrative sex. It is only the 8th of August so still far too early to do a hpt. Am I freaking out over nothing? I don't have a breast tenderness but they do seem "fuller" than normal. Also, I have felt nausueas some but have blamed that on the extrmeme heat wave we have been having. I have also noticed a heightened sense of smell but it is not a negative thing as those smells are not making me sick to my stomach or anything like that. I just normally don't have a good sense of smell at all and lately have noticed a heightened sense. I have been sleeping as much as I possibly can. That's all my body wants to do. I have been sleeping for 12 hours or so at a time, waking up, and then wanting to take a nap just a little later on. That's a big red flag to me. I like my sleep normally but this is overkill! Any opinions would be much appreciated!
Hi I am new in this board. Let me tell you why I am here. I am 26 and we are trying to have a baby #1. My last period was on 7/27. I think i was ovulating 2week after (didn't do any ovulation test, just thot). So we had intercourse a week before. I had mild cramping all the time. I knew it will be too early but i took a home pregnancy test which came out negative. But yesterday i woke up with brown spotting and now whenever i use the restroom and wipe myself it appears to be red (but not dark). I dont know what is going on. I talked to my Dr. and he suggest i should take a pregnancy test. It came out negative (may be too early as my period is not due until 8/27. I am freaking out as it is our first time trying for a baby. I am looking for some answers as this waiting time is killing me every sec. I know i should not take stress but can't help it. Please anyone who knows what i am talking about help!!!! i would really appreciate.
Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice... I have had the symptoms of pregnancy for about 3 weeks now. I have been pregnant before and had a miscarriage, but I do know the feeling. I am a little worried.. I am due to get my period on September 6 or 7. I started to bleed on August 31, which is very unusual for me because I am normally right on time--not a week early. At first, it was just very light pink when I wiped. It only happened that one time, then when I went to put a tampon in, there was nothing. Later that night, I began bleeding really heavily and noticed some clots. It is now September 3 and I am barely bleeding at all. It became light yesterday, also weird for me because my period (like I said doesn't come a week early) but also lasts about a week and will be heavy for at least 4 days. I did take a pregnancy test.. well a few, lol, and they came back negative, but then again, I am not due for a "real period" for another 4 days or so. I'm not sure if this could be implantation bleeding and I would really appreciate some feedback.. I'll list my symptoms below. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! :-/

*Symptoms I have:
- I have been extremely nauseous off and on during the day or it will last all day.
- VERY emotional out of nowhere. I'll cry over commercials or even when I wake up for absolutely no reason at all.
- My breasts are swollen and tender to the touch (not like before a regular period)
- I have had this weird feeling around my belly button area.. I am not sure how to explain it all I know is it does not hurt, but every time it happens, I feel like I have to push on it or something..
- I am really bloated and have been craving weird things.
- I also noticed that I have been a little bit more sensitive to smells.
- Been getting headaches every day, backaches, and having dizzy spells.

***SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND! I REALLY NEED ADVICE!

Thanks everyone!! --Cassie
Hi, could any1 help me, I missed the 1st 4 days of my pill coz I was on holiday so took 2 when I got bk then didn't take anymore, now I'm bleeding 2 weeks early, can I be pregnant? It's a medium flow bleed but only really when I go toilet but with no cramps or pain n it's lasted for 2 days.  
It sounds more like breaktthrough bleeding, but anything is certainly possible.  Have you taken a home pregnancy test?  That is the only way to know for certain.
I have and it was negative but not due on my period til next week so it wouldn't show up yet anyway would it? Will have 2 wait til them! Thanx for ur advice.
hey im new on here i'm 16 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 and a half weeds ago and i started having some pregnancy symthoms about a week and a half ago such as tender breast i mean real tender,feeling sick,having crazy mood swings, and a tingle in my stomach..but the day before yesterday i had some spotting of brownish discarge only when i wiped tho,with mild cramps.then it got a lil heavier to were i have to were a pad now but still really light and its a light pink color now..could i be pregnant? could this be implantation bleeding?  PLEASE PLEAST HELP!!!!!
im new on here and dont know all of the acronyms but was wondering in general if implantation bleeding could be heavy. i have been off of depo for about a year now. i have read that ovulation can occur 11-21 days into your cycle and implantation bleeding occurs 10 days after ovulation my last normal period started on sept.15th and stopped sept.21 my periods are normally so heavy that i need to use the ultra tampons with a pad changing them every hour with cramps so bad that im doubled over for the duration of it. this last period  at least what i think is one started on oct15 and ended on oct. 18th but was so light i only needed a pantyliner i had no cramping but have been getting  frequent headaches and dull lower back aches. my bf and i had unprotected sex on oct. 4th 5th and 6th approximately 10 days before i started the light bleeding   i was just wondering if theres a possibility that i might be pg or just not to worry about it?
This thread is from 2008.  As a result many will not read it and it tends to be skipped over.  Please post a new thread with your question, and you will find you get far more responses.  If you are unsure how to do so, please just ask me, I am happy to help you out.
Hi im new on here and i need help. i started spottin pink 5 days before my period. The first day i wiped and it was light pink later that day checked again nothin day 2 nothin at all that whole day so i didnt think nothin of it day 3 spottin pink again later that day it was a darker brown but only when i wipe.day 4 was nothin again all day then day 5 was light pink again. i got scared and called to set up an appointment with my doctor she told me it sounded like i might be prego to take a test and call her monday morning and that was on friday mornig later friday night i felt moist went to the restroom to check and i had blood kinda likee a period but lighter its sunday now and im bleeding should i still take a test or its sounds like everything is ok please help thanx
Hello I'm thirty two years old I have children who's never had implantion bleeding an last week I thought I had started my period but it didn't I had light spotting for 3 days a lil more bleeding for two the only when I wiped I've never had this happen to me before so I really need real details about implantion bleeding I don't fEel sick breast not tender a lil emotional.if anyone has any answer PLEASE help?
hi im 16and i had sex with my boyfriend  (my first time if you dont count being raped last year by my ex) anyway we had unprotected sex no thinking because we were being stupid but anyway it was on the 26th of thismonth and on the 28th i got a spot of blood in my underwear on the first of this month i started feeling sick light headed tired my stomach hurt i got cramps i kept throwin up and for some reason my back hurt but yesterday i got some light blood which isnt normal for my period than it stopped and than it came back a little heavier today but my period isnt suppose to happen till the 12th so im a little confused could i be pregnant or is this my period any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated
My husband and I are TTC. On Sunday, Jan. 16th, 2011 my lower back started hurting me along with a light spot of blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. And, tonight Wensday, Jan. 19th, 2011 when I went to the restroom this time the blood on the toilet paper was heavier. I am not due for my period until the end of the month (in Dec. it came on the 28th and lasted until Jan. 4th). Can Implantation bleeding start light then get heavy? Someone please help me out with some answers!

Thank you!
HI IM 30 PREGO WITH MY 2ND I FOUND OUT A WEEK AGO ( HAD BLOOD TEST) HOWEVER ON THE 2ND OF THIS MONTH I SPOTTED LIGHT PINK/RED TWICE ON TOILET PAPER   THOUGHT IT WAS MY PERIOD COMING BUT  THEN GOT WHAT I THINK WAS MY PERIOD ON 10TH LASTED ROUGHLY 5 DAYS AND THEN I SPOTTED FOR A FEW DAYS  SEEN FAMILY DOC AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OBGYN FEB 10 I HAD TOLD THEM ABOUT IT BUT THEIR WAS NO CONCERNS NOW I STARTED BLEEDING AGAIN YESTERDAY ( 29TH) ITS NOT JUST SPOTTING BUT ALSO NOT AS HEAVY AS MY PERIOD AND IT RED/DARK RED SO I DONT BELIEVE ITS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING  I HAD NEVER BLED WITH MY FIRST ONE AND I AM REALLY CONCERNED AND STRESSED IS THIS? CAN THIS BE NORMAL ?  MY WORST FEAR IS LOSING OUR BABY (MISCARRIAGE)  PLEASE ANY INFO COMMENTS  WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Ok, I need advice. My ovulation day would be march 12, I had unprotected sex march 14, I started spotting very light brown on march 17 and have been between spotting and lighter than period bleeding for 8 days now. My period is like clock wk every month I was due to start march 27th. Like clock wk my breast are always sore and r not with this spotting. I'm 32yrs old and trying to get pregnant. Help plllllease
The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor. It isn't uncommon for hormonal fluctuations to cause weird bleeding patterns. A doctor will be able to determine if you are pregnant or if your hormones are out of whack and treat you appropriately.

Good luck!
please help im 15 and i think i maybe pregnant i missed my period last month so i took a test it came back negitive and this month i got some medium bleeding it only lasted for 4 days could i still be pregnant
help im 14 and idk if im pregnant im late for my period but b4 this i got a light bleeding only for 3 days then i took a test a little while later but it came back neg did i take it too early could i be pregnant
G M,
I've been recently diagnosed with pcos, and i used provera this month to get my period but on saturday night i had sex with my partner and then on sunday i ovulated. How i knew is because i felt it. On tuesday i went to the Dr because i started to spot and he did a ultra sound and said i did ovulate but the question is why am i still bleeding. It's not heavy but isn't really light either. I am ttc but no luck yet. I'm probaly not preggos either. Can anyone shed some light on my story...
I would say it depends on when the spotting is taking place. Implantation happens after a certain amount of days after ovulation. I had some spotting last year in the middle of my cycle which I thought was implantation but turns out I wasn't pregnant. In my experience of being pregnant and this is my 4th time being pregnant, I didn't spot or bleed unless there was a problem. So far this time no spotting for me and I pray I don't see any until the baby is here.
OK this is ordeal im usually pretty regular every 28 days and go for 5 to 7 days and bleed really heavy. Well back in April I had a period tht did last 5 days but wasnt really tht bad. In May i started on the 4th around 11am and all day the 5th. I woke up around 1am tht night of the 5th and realized I wasnt doing anything. I kept a pad on to see if it was just light and I would start again later. I never did start back up so was wondering if I could be preg. and its just to early to get a positive result. I have taken a test but it was neg. I've been dizzy and my breast are a little sore and swollen but nothing else really. Plz help me im confused!
When in April did you have your period? Implantation bleeding is around 7-10 days after conception. With a 28 days cycle you would ovulate around Day 14 so add 14 plus 7 to10 (so 21-24 days) after the first day of your last menstrual period and that is when one would expect implantation bleeding to occur. Once implantation occurs, you should be able to get a positive home pregnancy test within days.

So it may be a little early. Try again in a few days with first morning urine. If you don't get a positive within the next week or so, go see your OB/GYN. It may just be stress, a hormonal imbalance...something that may correct itself without intervention, but your doctor will be able to tell you better than anyone here :)
I am 24 yrs old..never been prego..I was 5 days late with my pd..I took a hpt on the first day I was late came back negative..took another one on the 5th day..same result.. but on the 5th day I started to spot..it was very light didn't have a use for a pad..when I showered I noticed a lot of mucus with some red and brown in it but it was still light spots..usually before I get my period I get very moody an my breast start to sore and feel heavy and I bleed extremely heavy with full blown cramps that I can't even walk..but I didn't feel any of that..the next day it was still very light I then had unprotected sex..which made me feel like I had cramps afterwards..during the night the bleeding became heavy with clots so I had to put a pad..today its still red like a period but the pad is brown an not soooo much heavy then last night..still no cramps or soreness like I would have if I had my normal period..I just feel tired like I can sleep all day..wanting to eat everything that pops into my head..sometimes I feel quezy..but then it would go away..idk if this is normal or if its impantation bleeding or maybe my period finally came..can sum1 plz help me out with any advice!!..I'm freakin out!!  
Hello... I have been having a brownish reddish discharge for two days tht has now turned into dark red with a gush, now its a light pink flow!this all started two days after my period was due. Does this sound like implation bleeding? The only thing tht make me feel that its not is the fact tht its  not flowing, its more like a discharge.
Well, in all honesty, it sounds like your period. Everyone has an odd one once in a while.  The timing combined with the length sounds like a late, light period. However, if you suspect pregnancy, a home test should be quite accurate now.  Good luck.
Hi my names Mara nd i just go the implanon taken out around may 1st nd got my first period the 19th of may.  So my periods before have been really regular. Anyway ive been having sex since a few days before that came, for a month.  Ive been looking for answers all over the internet. Seems like ive gotten about a million different answers. I got my period exsactly a week before i was supposed to. When i had gotten the first period it started out straight up heavy nd had really really bad cramps. It lasted bout five days but it was heavy nd it ended but it was still heavy but it went away without even spotting. I figured i could help those women like me trying to find out if they are pregnant or not. I had brown spotting for a day then the next two days was kinda less bleeding but it was light enough to have a pantyliner. Then the last day was very light spotting almost nothing. But every person is different. At this point i still dont know if i am or not. Ive had symtoms (symptoms) like backache nd headaches, but the weird thing is that somehow i can feel it like womans intution,  cuz ive had two kids. Another thing is, is that when i had my last daughter i dropped down to at least one hundred pounds nd im usually a hundred nd thirty. But anyway, ima wait this out till i have a week more or till my period comes. I will post back to let ppl know how its gone :) hopefully this helps u ladies. If someone wants to write me or give me idvice my email is Beautifulchica_2***@****
I experienced implantation bleeding with 2 out of 3 pregnancies. It was very light flow mostly only when I wiped it was pink or brown, with some streaks of red.
I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy, accompanied by period-like cramping.  I had put a tampon in thinking AF was coming, yet there was very little dark red blood.  It only happened for one day.  Timing wise, I believe it was about 5 days before my period was due.  I remember thinking my period was starting early.  Hope this helps!  Good luck to you!  
hi all, think i am just as confused as most of you on here lol, i'm 37 & do not yet have any children, thought i would wait until the time was right but now thinking it's never gonna happen... me & my partner have been ttc for just around a yr now with now joy as yet.  I have had blood tests & app things seem to be in order with me. I did home fertility tests after my last period, it was around my 14th day & showed positive so we had sex during that time. For wk after my breasts were still swole and tender, like I was about to start a period,  On mon morn I was sick & felt nauseaus all day, Tues pm I began to bleed,(9 dpo & 6 days early of a period) just slight pink when I wiped but then late on it got heavy when I wiped but very watery, bright red with a few clots, nothin like my normal period, very intermitent & hardly showed on a pad. By Weds night was hardly anythin there, all gone by thurs, have had no pain or cramp & not felt any discomfort at all. Breasts have gone down & no longer hurting but it is now Sat & still feeling sick, I did a hpt this morn ( my partner couldn't wait) lol, which was neg but am assuming may be too early as my period is due on Mon....can anyone help....?
I'm 28 about a week ago I'm pretty sure i ovulated so me and the hubby had sex as we are ttc  #3 I'm not due for my period until next week but yesterday i start spotting at first then it started flowing quite heavily with bright red blood and a few clots sorry TMI then i have been have terrible cramping and lower back pain never had this with either of my previous pregnancy so not sure what this could be can anyone help me
Im 25 and my husband and I have been trying for over a year to get/stay pregnant, sadly we have lost 3 to miscarriage. Currently were trying the progesterone suppositories, my cycle usually starts on the 17th but recently had some brown d/c for 2days then light bleeding for 2days and it has turned back brown (very very light) today.  I know this falls at the time for implantation bleeding, but has anyone experienced an early Menstrual cycle with the progesterone suppositories or implantation bleeding similar to mine????? I am a nurse but OB is not my specialty and PREGNANCY is so incredibly unpredictable.  Thank you Ladies, best of luck with all of you.  
Hi, I guess that Im having almost the same concerns as most of you, but I really also need some advice on what it could be. Ok, Im 27 and 3 weeks ago had unprotected sex. Im supposed to start my oeriod tomorrow but for the past 2 days I have been bleeding but brown. I know about the old blood but that has only happened o me AFTER the period, never before so can I be pregnant? Can anyone tell me when implantation bleeding usually occurs?
I am 45 and I had intercourse on the 4th day during my menstration.  I have a 28 day cycle.  One week later during my ovulation period I experienced really bad cramping, I could hardly walk.  Then nothing for 2 days then light brownish spotting occurred for 3/4 days. Followed by what I thought was a period but it was different it was red with dregs like bits in it, a bit like a period but not as heavy like my first day normally is.  I am not due for another 10 days and I am always on time, never early.  Could I be pregnant?
Given that unprotected intercourse happened during your actual period, it is highly highly unlikely.  Even though you are always regular, mid cycle bleeding is something that can happen to all of us, especially once we are in our 40's.  Wait until your period is due and you can take a pregnancy test, but it does sound more like mid cycle bleeding.  
i im 24 and last month i had 3 days of bleeding not like a regular period though i wondering if i could be pregnant can anyone help me please
i have had a wierd period very brown no red for about 3-4 days now .. could this be implantation bleeding ??
Just to add my 2 cents to this topic.  I'm 37.  Got pregnant with #4 on vacation.  Spotted with some light pink discharge.  I've spotted with implantation on 2 of my four pregnancies.  My little bean didn't stick though and I m/c @ 10 weeks.
im 17, i had unprotected sex on the 17 of november, the next day i found out the the condom broke. and yesterday November 25 i started to experience spotting with brownish discharge and today it got heavier but nothing compared to my period. My period is VERY HEAVY AND I HAVE ALOT OF PAIN but this time, its just bits of blood. am i pregnant? im planning to take a PT two days from now. i really hope i am pregnant please someone help me!!!
I've been having unprotected sex, and I'm never ever late on my period if anything I'm always early but this month I was 5days late and I've had every symptom of pregnancy and pretty much have slept all the time+my breasrs have been to tender to even touch! I thought everything was going ok untill about lunch time today and I had some pink very watery stuff in my pants, and very bad cramping, I just thought I had come on but I'm normally really heavy so much I need to change my pad like 2-3 times a hour. Then I noticed it started to become a pinky red colour but still it was almost clear water coming out aswell. Then when I went to the toilet a few hours ago I had a few clots of blood but since then I've had nothing but a few spots and some watery stuff and my stomach pains have gone?! Please can someone help me and tell me what this means! I've actuli cried about this and just don't no what to do I'm scared of knowing but I would love to have a child even if I'm just 16
I'm 16 years old. My boyfriend and I had sex right when I was supposedly ovulating. The day after I experienced a little blood when I wiped and then later in the week I started my period but it is very very light with almost no cramps when I ussually have excutiating cramps with a really heavy flow. It seems to be getting a little clumpier but it's not normal. Is this my period or implantation bleeding? This has never happened before
Hi,  I do have a question. I havent started my period for this month (december) and usually I have it between the sixth and fifteenth. yesterday (18th) I got period like cramps and lower back ache which for me is normal for a period. BUT only thing that threw me off was the bleeding was very light and like a light princess color pink. Today (19th) blood was more like a period for a little bit then  later on went back to light. So being this is tecnically the first day should I wait a few days or test or what? Im pretty in tuned with my periods and they have been the same for 24 yrs which I am 24 yrs old now. Its just this month seems different. I did do the baby dance 2 weeks ago so if anyone can help and give advice I would appreciate that. Am I pregnant, is it too early to test???
Had unprotected sex with hubby on the 10th.  After 4 days started feeling burning cramps in stomach. Still cramping as I speak.  Husband didn't *** in me.  Could I still be pregnant?  Period is due in a week. I am 35 now and so worried.  Hope these are not menopausal symptoms
Had unprotected sex with hubby on the 10th.  After 4 days started feeling burning cramps in stomach. Still cramping as I speak.  Husband didn't *** in me.  Could I still be pregnant?  Period is due in a week.
I believe I am pregnant because I am 10 days late for my period which is normally around the 26th but no later. I have been gaining weight, eating more than usual, and my breasts have been getting bigger and sore yesterday which was the 5th when I went to the bathroom i was bleeding but it was a light pink, but today it is heavier than yesterday but not like my normal period. I need someones input
im going through the same thing! started spotting on the 5th too, but it got heavier yesterday and im not sure if im pregnant or not. i ad sore nipples for two weeks went away though, dizzy spells, peeing more, eat more, cramping for a weeks now! notice today my lower stomach is getting ferm! took a PT on the 5th it was a very very faint light didnt notice at first, so i bought a cheap PT took it the next day the 6th and NEG! have you found out anyting! Please let me know! i need help. i dont want to MC
did you end up pregnant?? im having the same signs!! HELP ME
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant for the first time.  I am 29 years old and have had a consistent 32 day cycle for the last 3 months.  Yesterday, I would have been 8 days past ovulation and in the morning I had a light brown discharge when I wiped.  I figured it was implantation bleeding and got very excited, but as the day progressed, the discharge became darker and began to resemble a dark red blood.  This morning I woke up and I am still bleeding.  I am not bleeding like a period, but I am bleeding enough that I am having to use a panty liner.  I took a pregnancy test today, even though I am not expecting my period for another 5 days, and it came back negative.  Any thoughts are much appreciated.
As far as I've read, it usually occurs 6 -12 days after ovulation and before your period.  Unfortunately, I am having a somewhat similar "confusion" issue with implantation bleeding, and this is the first time I've tried to get pregnant, but above is supposedly the "norm".  It should be light brown or light pink and should only last a few hours or upto a few days.  I hope that helps (:
Pls help out i am 1 wk late then bleeding came out heavy with lots of cramps painful than menstural cramps nd it lasted jst for four days and i normally have my periods for 6 days, i havn't had a test uptil now. Could it be implantaion bleeding? Am i pregnant? And when is the right time for me to take a test?
Do not let anyone tell you that you can't carry a baby to term. You carried your son didn't you? Doctors told me I couldnt carry a baby to term. I lost my first, then gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Then proceeded to have a miscarriage of twins at 5 months and another miscarriage at 9 weeks. Following that I carried 4 children to term. I dont know about anyone else but I feel that my faith brought me through all this so I could help others in this situation to have hope. I believe whatever is meant to happen will. Good luck!!
I am 24 and I have been spotting, today will be day 8. I am on BC and did not miss a pill (the only other time I have spotted between periods). My period is not due for another 4-5 days making it about 2 weeks before my expected period that I began spotting. It started pinkish brown and slight then to bright red and a little heavier, then dark red, then back to pinkish brown, and now almost black but always with an almost discharge-like consistency. I have taken several negative HPTs (I work at a health clinic, so why not?) but I think it's still too early to test as I'm not due for my period for 4-5 more days. Never been pregnant, not trying to conceive but would secretly be elated with a positive test.
By Marie , I had all the symptoms, high basal temperature. Last month I had my regular period, starting on the 7th of March, this month which is April I started to spot 4 days earlier barely spotted for 2 days then the 3rd day I begin to flow a little heavier with a little blood clot. I just had a tubal reversal on February the 9th. I  am confused, I think I go the old ways just ignore if it happens it happens.the only thing is I wonder if anyone had that same symptoms.
Hi, I finished my period 4-5 days ago and on the same day I finished my period we had unprotected sex. The day after I had spotting of a light red - brown colour. Then today I woke with cramps and a flow which is still light. Its now day 5! Can I be pregnant and this is implatation bleeding ?? Please help me
Hya there can anyone help I am normaly regular for period and I hve been six days late yesturda got pale pink dischargge tda it *** threw a little red not enough to fill pad I would say is it my period aww implantation bleedin as it light than period thank
Hi, me and my partner had intercourse while I was ovulating and since then i've had some stomach pain and very painful breasts with darkening areoles. I started spotting- brown then pink yesturday but then it became more like a regular period so far. my doctor did a PT but it was neg, I think maybe i tested too early, i only came off my period 12 days ago and am due back on my period in 9 days. Any advice would be truly appreciated :) Thanks
Hi I'm 22 I have been on the minipill femulene for over 3 years now, I am one if 20% of women on it that do not experience any periods whatsoever, I took my minipill 6 hours late after sex the night before. Since then I have experienced what I thought was spotting brown then it turned heavier for 4 days, anyway 5 days after I stopped bleeding I have started bleeding again, the worrying thing for me is I have had my pill late lists of times and as long as I have taken ur I have never bleed the only time is when I run out of pills and didn't get a new prescription until 2 weeks later. Plearr help as ive had cramps and been feeling slightly sick, I have taken 3 pregnancy test but quite close together, I just want to find out if anybody else had experienced anything similar? Thanks!!!
Im 18dpo on 14dpo i spotted brown once then 15dpo i spotted once again then 16dpo i had light bleeding which only lasted til 17dpo but just had to wear one pad for the day.. and now im 18dpo and clear no blood.. What could that mean? My periods are usually heavy clotty and i have to change my pad atleast 3-4 times a day and they last til 5-6 days .. Any ideas??
Hi, I'm 18 and I had a weird period (weird for me). It lasted about 2 days. The 1st day for a few hours it was a dark red, then it turned to red, then finally brown. Then nothing came out on the 3rd day till later on throughout the evening but it was light brown spotting. Is that just a period cycle? I'm very confused.
There is such thing as meduim flo im gong though the same thing right now but i am 28 years old its called  bright red implantion active bleeding so there is such thing as med flo dont get all your hopes up and God bless all of you.
there is such thing as meduim flo im gong though the same thing right now but i am 28 years old its called  bright red implantion active bleeding so there is such thing as med flo dont get all your hopes up and God bless all of you.
Hi I don't know if anyone is still posting on this but if you are can anyone help I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding, my period is not due until 13th November it's now only the 3rd i had sex during the time i would have bern ovulating and yesterday I had menstrual like cramps which I don't usually experience when I get my period only ever had them once when they first began .... I bled heavily yesterday which is also unlike my regular periods as usually they start off light get only a little heavier and then stop usually last 5-7 days today the bleeding is a lot lighter than yesterday and a few tiny clots but not a lot when I wipe it's red not brown like its usually described as and the pains have reduced in my stomach and back I did also have tender to touch almost painful nipples about for about a week which seem to have gotten better about 4 days ago my breasts also seem to have gotten bigger slipping out my bra lol but that is all the symptoms I've experienced which is why I'm unsure oh and going the toilet a little more than usual nothing to extreme yet though I hope I am but can't test yet so just wondering if anyone else has had anythin similar and been pregnant?? X
Hi Benetta,
I'm in exactly the same situation as yours and I have exactly the same question! Do you have a reply by any chance? Many thanks in advance for your help, Elisa
So ive had most of the symptoms,
Nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, &breast tenderness. I had light bleeding on the 9th which was a brownish color then the next day it was almost somewhat like a regular period but lighter then usual and the same the next day then my period just stopped. My period lasts up to 6 days its never been shorter. Could this be implatation bleeding?
HELP!
So ive had most of the symptoms,
HELP!
Hi I think I'm pregnant but I have no clue I was a few days late then boom woke up to a gush I have heavy bleeding and it was clumpy then later that day it stopped its been two days and I get a little pink spot other then that nothing could this be implantation???
With my first two children, I had a tinge of pink on the toilet paper after going to the bathroom and layer found out I was pregnant.   My youngest was born in 2006.  I am now 38, will be 39 in September, and this month I thought my period was just late, because the part few months they have varied by a few days early or later than usual.   One evening I went to the restroom and there was blood in my underwear and more when I urinated.   I put in a tampon, changed, and went about my evening.   However later, there was nothing on the tampon when I was getting ready for bed, and nothing more the entire next day, or since.   I decided to buy a pregnancy tests, and purchased one with 2 tests in the box.   I took one immediately and it had a faint 2nd line.   I did the 2nd one first thing in the morning and it quickly showed 2 lines.   2 tests both with 2 lines, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant even though it has not been officially confirmed by a doctor.   So, I'm with you and thinking it may be the age thing making a difference.   I'm thinking I will act as if this is a first pregnancy all over again - I'm not sure what to expect, so far everything is different.   I'm more nauseous and even had to pull over while driving one day to throw up, and I never threw up with either of my other two pregnancies.
hi lisa am on the same boat 12dpo i started to bleed to it was pinkish no clots which i always have and my periods always lasts 5 days but this bleeding has lasted 2days and it came 5 days early and am always on time o dont know if its implantation bleeding and am 40yrs old gd luck xx
Im around 5 or 6 weeks and 3 days ago i noticed blood but only when i wipe if i push there seems to b more now have on a panty liner there is a little blood but nothing serious but this has been going on for 3 days can this n normal i had my levels checked the day before yesterday was at 1700 and now im at 2500 am i ok
Yes It has happened to me!! We are ttc and I started spotting at 10dpo. I am now 12 dpo and my period is due tomorrow but I've been having pregnancy symptoms. During my last pregnancy my "period" arrived 5 days early and was a full on normal period for 4 days. I had no idea I was pregnant until I missed the next period. When I went in for an ultra sound I just assumed i was about 2 or 3 weeks along but I was already at 6 weeks!! Crazy! So now I am hoping the spotting im having is the same thing!! Good luck