Pregnancy 35+ Community
DPO 12-15 (I think) no AF ...yet..

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

DPO 12-15 (I think) no AF ...yet..

Okay I am pretty sure OV was between Oct. 8-10 - CM was thick EW  1-2 inch long (sorry TMI) today is CD 30 - tested today with First Response and BFN....

SO what you girls think???
Should I retest?? And is so when?? Or should I just say okay to BFN!
it still could be too early I would test again in a few days...good luck SSBD  
I remember reading somewhere that you should get AF exactly 14 days after ovulation. I have been using the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor for 6 months and so far, with the exception of my early MC this past month, I have gotten it exactly 14 days after the monitor told me I was ovulating. When I didn't get AF last month on day 14, I did a HPT on day 15 and was pregnant. Maybe you can wait until you know it's been 15 days for sure and then test. You are probably just a day or two shy right now and instead of playing games with your mind of getting false negatives if you really are positive, wait until Thursday to retest.
I agree with you... I also read that the number between ovulation and your period is pretty right on -  about 14 days. The number of days between day 1 and the actual ovulation date can vary greatly.  I will test tomorrow and let you know.  Thank you!
Good luck! Let us know what happens!!!
BFN AGAIN!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhh no AF....gosh if its BFN for sure I just want AF to show and start a new month!!!!!
I went in for a blood test today we will know tomorrow...