Pregnancy 35+ Community
Fourth pregnancy no symptoms
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fourth pregnancy no symptoms

I know everyone says each pregnancy is different. However, I'm having no symptoms other than a bad attitude. Period was due on 1/4/13 one at home test was positive two more after that we're faint lines??? Just wondering if anyone else has had a pregnancy with no symptoms???
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
With my first I was deathly ill for the first 3 mo, and with this set of twins I have also been very sick, but with my second daughter I had zero symptoms... I only gained 8 lbs the whole time and she is perfectly healthy!  I don't know how or why they can be so different but they definitely can be!
Blank
I had no symptoms my first 4 weeks besides cyst pain on my ovary... But sounds like youre lucky maybe with the 4th one! i wouldnt worry sooner or later you will begin all over again with the morning sickness ect lol
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
It sounds like you're concerned this may not be a healthy pregnancy.  

This is kind of a wait and see situation - it does sound like it might not be a viable pregnancy,  but it certainly could be.

Best wishes.
Blank
I had no symtoms (symptoms) with either of my first two pregnancies. They resulted in two beautiful girls. Don't worry. Every pregnancy is different.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank