Pregnancy 35+ Community
Moody
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Moody

Is anyone else very moody? I feel bad for my husband and children putting up with me at the moment lol
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Me..... very moody I was not like that with my first 2 just this one. It just seems like every bothers me even if it's not a big deal then after I say something (it's like I can't hold my tounge) I'm like really I could of just let that go
Blank
Yip! I swing from angry to guilty to over emotional! It's exhausting!!!! Though, no offence meant at all, your user name did make me giggle! :)
Blank
I'm all over the place and my boyfriend complains he cant keep up with the changes.  It's tiring for me and so frustrating for him:(  this is his first and my fifth. He was not ready for the moodiness.
Blank
This is my first and my boyfriends 6th. I snap at things then I feel guilty for snapping so then I cry.my emotions are all over the place.
Blank
Lol im glad it is not just me, I feel easily irritated, my daughter(16) told me I'm a mean pregnant lady, my son(13) says, "you never feel good" and says I holler a lot. My husband's new phrase is"fix your face" smh!
Blank
Its not just you. Our first and I think my husband is counting down until I become "normal" again.
Blank
I feel like all I do is complain. My husband is so patient. Not sure he would have married me if I was always like this though!
Blank
Uuuugh yes, my poor hubbie and I'd really like to stop crying now!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...