Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.
1) That he makes me a stronger, better person. I feel like together we can overcome any obstacle life throws our way. We always have each other's backs.
2) He respects me and our marriage. I don't have to worry about him "messing around". He supports my choices, career wise and in other areas, even when he may not agree with or understand them
3) I never doubt his love for me and our soon to be family. I know that everything he does is for us and our future as a family together
Great post Pam!!! I really enjoyed this. I read it to Warren and he say's thanks for helping me remember...lol. These day's I'm so irritable I sometimes need that reminder as to why I love him so much.
1.That he chose to be be a Dad to 8 Children that he didn't help make,yet treats them as if he did.
2. He never leaves the house with kissing me and all our children.
3. He looks at me like I am beautiful,even if I am a mess.
1. My husband is a hard working, well providing man. Thankfully, he has always had a good, stable job...but I know that no matter what the economy might bring our way, he would make sure his family is provided for.
2. He rubs my back every single day for a long time!
3. He is my go-to person for everything. I know he will give me his honest opinion on issues, but will support my decisions when I decide to go against him (within reason, of course). Best of all, when I make a not-so-great decision and am upset, he will be there to make me feel better.
This is a fantastic idea. It's great to concentrate on what is good in our lives. Now I need to think...
1. He's my best friend and teammate ever, and I feel incredibly lucky to have met him (6 yrs ago now!).
2. He's an incredibly independent thinker, so even after 6 years, I don't always know what his opinion might be on a given topic. I think I'll never get bored of talking to him!
3. He's a do-er. He loves to take on new projects (including our current babymaking project!). He loves to organize social events, vacations, whatever. It's so much fun to get to help and be along for the ride!
Just to name a few things that I love about my husband!
1. That he is a very positive person, he always see the best in me even when I dont.
2. He is a great provider.
3. he tries so hard to make stronger, when I just wanna be weak.
1. He is so capable around the house, DIY, gardening, cars, vacuuming, cleaning. I will come home from a day out and the house is immaculate.
2. We are completely honest with each other and enjoy the same things to talk about, like current affairs, "Coronation street"
3. He's a patient Dad who our son adores even more as he is getting older. Now Daddy can take him tramping (hiking) and teach him how to make go-carts.
4. He brings me a cup of tea in bed every single morning. Yay.
1) worries about me like I'm a precious jewel and is over protective. He's gotten worse since my sister left to go back home LOL. Maybe being 37 weeks pregnant has brought it on stronger LOL.
2) he bends over backwards for me and my needs. He's been wonderful during this pregnacy IE: tells
me to wait in the car or wait til he gets to me so he can hold my hand so I dont slip on ice walking into which ever store or place.
3) tells me he loves me and our family (2 our fur baby cats and baby on the way) daily
This is a great idea! My husband is truly my best friend :)
I've been on strict bedrest for 3 weeks & he does everything for me. Although he's obviously tired from working, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laying hardwood in the babies' room & taking care of me, he's never once complained ;)
After not showering for a few days & feeling like I look like cr ap as I waddle to the restroom, he doesn't seem to notice & is sure to tell me he loves me ;)
He's such a strong man, a hard worker & will be an amazing daddy ;)
1. He never lets me or my daughter forget how much he loves us. He's a family kind of guy.
2. He knows me so well and still loves me! He's my best friend and cheerleader.
3. He cares about what I think and feel and wants me to know how he feels too. He hates for us to fight or be mad at each other and is the first to try to make up.
He's just wonderful, this doesn't even begin to tell what a great husband he is!
Oh, and he never gets tired of TTC, he wants it as bad as I do!
1. He is my best friend. I can share anything with him (even the tmi stuff) and there is no judgement.
2. He a calm to my storm. I tend to be reactive and a temper. He tends to keep the calm where I'm a volcano. He is a peace keeper and I will battle something out and then clean up the mess....he mellows me out.
3. He makes me a better person. He helps me to strive to better myself every minute of the day. Even when it means I need to laugh at myself when I'm in tears, or if i need to be put back in my place.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.