Pregnancy 35+ Community
Name the top 3 things you love about your man.

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

If you had to pick three things about your man/significant other that you absolutely love and adore what would they be?
1) he always makes sure I know he loves me, even when he's mad.

2) I can be myself around him and never feel stupid or dumb for saying or doing something.

3) He is very cautious w/ money. (even though that gets in my way at times.....LOL)

Just 3? I have so many more. :0) I like this post, it's a nice change from all the complaining about our men......LOL
Hoping4_2   I know, I thought it was time to give credit to the men that made it possible for us to have our little ones...

1.  I love that my man has respect for me.  He was taught well by his parents.

2.  I love that my man gave 110% to me with helping out with our two children after they were born and continues to do so...

3.   and...the best...I love that my man presets the coffee maker every morning before he goes to work so all I have to do is press the button... : )
1) He tells me he loves me "whole million skies" at least 100x's a day.

2) He is a wonderful father...even though he tries too hard

3) His face...I could look at him forever and never get tired of it!!!!!!
1) That he makes me a stronger, better person.  I feel like together we can overcome any obstacle life throws our way.  We always have each other's backs.

2) He respects me and our marriage.  I don't have to worry about him "messing around".  He supports my choices, career wise and in other areas, even when he may not agree with or understand them

3) I never doubt his love for me and our soon to be family.  I know that everything he does is for us and our future as a family together

Great post Pam!!!    I really enjoyed this.  I read it to Warren and he say's thanks for helping me remember...lol.  These day's I'm so irritable I sometimes need that reminder as to why I love him so much.
Sorry, got to add a forth....He brings me chocolate!!!!  lol.  
1.That he chose to be be a Dad to 8 Children that he didn't help make,yet treats them as if he did.
2. He never leaves the house with kissing me and all our children.
3. He looks at me like I am beautiful,even if I am a mess.

Great Post!!
Wow...where do I start...

1-  He always makes me laugh....which means that I can never remain mad for too long.

2-  He is my best friend is every sense...He calms me and listens!  And always works with me as a team in raising two wonderful, respectful children!

3-  He is the greatest daddy to our two girls....he would go to the ends of the earth to ensure they were healthy and happy.  

Thanks for posting this!  It was a refresher on a "grumpy" day=)
Oh, this is great...

1. My husband is a hard working, well providing man. Thankfully, he has always had a good, stable job...but I know that no matter what the economy might bring our way, he would make sure his family is provided for.
2. He rubs my back every single day for a long time!
3. He is my go-to person for everything. I know he will give me his honest opinion on issues, but will support my decisions when I decide to go against him (within reason, of course). Best of all, when I make a not-so-great decision and am upset, he will be there to make me feel better.
This is a fantastic idea. It's great to concentrate on what is good in our lives. Now I need to think...

1. He's my best friend and teammate ever, and I feel incredibly lucky to have met him (6 yrs ago now!).

2. He's an incredibly independent thinker, so even after 6 years, I don't always know what his opinion might be on a given topic. I think I'll never get bored of talking to him!

3. He's a do-er. He loves to take on new projects (including our current babymaking project!). He loves to organize social events, vacations, whatever. It's so much fun to get to help and be along for the ride!

Oh, and a fourth... he has a fantastic smile. :)
1. He is protective of his family. He would do anything for me and the children and give    no thought to his own safety.

2. He still loves me and my crazy mood swings. (36 weeks pregant).. :)

3. He likes a good adventure as much as me. Taking the Harley out at midnight just to look at the stars.
1.  He is thoughtful and consider of my feelings, even when my hormones are raging :)

2. He is a wonderful father and his family always comes first.

3. He understands me enough to know when to get close and when to back off.

4. He will run out and get what I am craving for, even if it is in the middle of the night. :)

Yeah, I know, there's four and not three. :)
1. He is the most genuinely good-natured man I have ever met. He can't stand anything petty or mean-spirited or small-minded. His influence inspires everyone around him to be their best self.

2. He is an artist by nature and by trade-- his Inner Child is fully intact, and from him I'm learning how to nurture my own creativity/Inner Child as well.

3. He's not afraid to make mistakes, admit he's wrong, or change.

Oh, and lucky for me, I find him incredibly sexy (think Nicolas Cage before all the Bruckheimer films ;))

Just to name a few things that I love about my husband!
1. That he is a very positive person, he always see the best in me even when I dont.
2. He is a great provider.
3. he tries so hard to make stronger, when I just wanna be weak.
1 he is the best father I could have ever chosen for my daughter
2 he is the cutest man I have ever laid eyes on
3 he is always "there"
1. He is so capable around the house, DIY, gardening, cars, vacuuming, cleaning. I will come home from a day out and the house is immaculate.
2. We are completely honest with each other and enjoy the same things to talk about, like current affairs, "Coronation street"
3. He's a patient Dad who our son adores even more as he is getting older. Now Daddy can take him tramping (hiking) and teach him how to make go-carts.
4. He brings me a cup of tea in bed every single morning. Yay.
1) worries about me like I'm a precious jewel and is over protective. He's gotten worse since my sister left to go back home LOL. Maybe being 37 weeks pregnant has brought it on stronger LOL.
2) he bends over backwards for me and my needs. He's been wonderful during this pregnacy IE: tells
me to wait in the car or wait til he gets to me so he can hold my hand so I dont slip on ice walking into which ever store or place.
3) tells me he loves me and our family (2 our fur baby cats and baby on the way) daily
This is a great idea! My husband is truly my best friend :)

I've been on strict bedrest for 3 weeks & he does everything for me. Although he's obviously tired from working, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laying hardwood in the babies' room & taking care of me, he's never once complained ;)

After not showering for a few days & feeling like I look like cr ap as I waddle to the restroom, he doesn't seem to notice & is sure to tell me he loves me ;)

He's such a strong man, a hard worker & will be an amazing daddy ;)
I love this ;)

1) He can make me laugh just as hard when I am mad at am as when I'm not!
2) He can erase all my fears and insecurities with just a hug!
3) He is just as sexy in mismatched pajamas as he is in a suit!

Have a great day, all!! :)
I have so many, but off the top of my head....

1) He puts me first and above all others. He makes me feel like I am #1 and #2 in his life.

2) He is so very intelligent.

3) He respects me

4) He seeks out my opinion on just about everything, if not everything and values it.

5) He makes me laugh all the time, even when I try yo hold back.

6) I love the way he holds me and calms me down when I'm being dramatic!

I am sooooo spoiled by him. I pray it last a lifetime.
This was hard! There's so much I could say:

1. He never lets me or my daughter forget how much he loves us. He's a family kind of guy.
2. He knows me so well and still loves me! He's my best friend and cheerleader.
3. He cares about what I think and feel and wants me to know how he feels too. He hates for us to fight or be mad at each other and is the first to try to make up.

He's just wonderful, this doesn't even begin to tell what a great husband he is!
Oh, and he never gets tired of TTC, he wants it as bad as I do!
There is so many to choose from but here are the top three right now

1.) He is the best father to our son's one is not biologically his!!!

2.) He still gives me butterflies every time I see him!!!

3.) He loves me unconditionally, and puts up with all my craziness & sadness especially through this last year while ttc..... I love you Randall Steven Hartman u are my world!!!
Hi Ladies, I already did this but had to had some!!!

4) He takes care of me when I'm sick and cranky

5) He can make me laugh when I'm in the worst mood!!!

6) He cries with me and dries my eyes

7) He still believes this baby thing is possible and doesn't want me to give up!
1. His face. I will never get tired of looking at it..especially when he laughs or smiles.

2. His witty humor

3. His ability to see right through my ********...just ******** in general. ♥
Bull.....s h I t
Love this post!!!

1. He is my best friend. I can share anything with him (even the tmi stuff) and there is no judgement.

2. He a calm to my storm. I tend to be reactive and a temper. He tends to keep the calm where I'm a volcano. He is a peace keeper and I will battle something out and then clean up the mess....he mellows me out.

3. He makes me a better person. He helps me to strive to better myself every minute of the day. Even when it means I need to laugh at myself when I'm in tears, or if i need to be put back in my place.
I like this!
He is such a gentlemen. Opens doors(every time) pulls out chairs, makes sure I'm on the opposite side of traffic when walking etc.......

Very affectionate with me and the kids! All the hugs and kisses! His son hates it but I think he likes it too!

He has a positive nature! He keeps me going when things are rough. And he stays positive through it all!

I have many more......think I will just tell him the rest!