Pregnancy 35+ Community
Ok so my stomach area looks like i have two stomachs...

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

ok so the best way I can explain this is.. below my belly button I have a pooch.. Ive always had a small pooch but now its bigger and then below my boobs I have a swollen belly but the top swollen belly creases at my belly button and then my bottom pooch starts there.. they are connected.. so it looks like I have two giant belly rolls.. it just looks like  i am fat and argh im tired of it.. Will tehy ever "connect" to form one big belly and then i will actually look pregnant... ( theres a pic in my file the one with the green shirt so you can see what I mean)
they connect hahah... believe me
Oh yes.. they eventually connect! THANK GOD!! My husband asked me when mine *finally* connected.. don't you feel so much better now that you look pregnant instead of fat...hehehe Brat.. He was being funny of course.. good thing I have a sense of humor! I woulda knocked him out if he had been even slightly serious!!
I had the same issue until my 7th or 8th month.  It was closer to 8.  My belly just looked fat.  Eventually, it will all become one giant belly, don't worry.  It's coming.  =)
thanks ladies... when i re read that I didnt think anyone would understand what in the world I meant... hahahaha : ]
I have the same issue - it is like the original fat I had was pushed up above my belly button to start off with and now everything is evening out some.  I'm 30w1d and still have the crease across my belly button, but it gets less and less over time.  My DD has been low the whole time and she is finally starting move up a little (I think) and the top is getting a little fuller now - that shelf look is starting to appear.  I assume by the time mine evens out my belly button will pop too and I'll be just about fully cooked!  I read somewhere on here a long time ago someone calling it a snowman belly - and I thought, great, the obsession with snow men is going to come back and haunt me....and it has!!  
HA HA HA, yes, more around 7th month!
I can totallty relate. I am 19.2wks and my stomach don't connect either, it is just like you described, but if I wear a maternity shirt it looks cute around the top bump part. Anyway my 9yr old asked "mommy, when is your stomach going to get big" I told her it is big, and she said " no, when are you going to look pregnant?" I said, I don't look pg to you? She shook her head no. That came from a child, so I know I must look fat to adults. I can't wait til it all comes together, but what if it don't? Awww man :(
I know just what you mean.  I look at my "two" stomachs each day hoping and praying that eventually they will connect and I will look pregnant.  Because like you said right now it just looks likes "belly one" and "belly two" and well...fat not pregnant.  My husband teases me about it and I obviously notice it all the time.  I just hope as the weeks pass (22 weeks now) that they will begin to come together and I will look like I swallowed a basketball ball instead of an anchor.  Thanks ladies for the comments, I hope my experience turns out like yours.