Pregnancy 35+ Community
Preseed Success Stories?

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Preseed Success Stories?

Has anyone used Preseed when TTC and have a success story to share?  I have been TTC for the past few months, and BFNs each month so far.  I know for myself and many other women my age have problems with vaginal dryness. So I purchased Preseed to help boost the process for those little spermys to swim right into Mamas egg!  Free Willy baby!!  I wish I knew about it before, but recently I heard/read about it, and thanks to Adgal (Amanda's) recommendation, I'm going to see if it brings me a BFP this month.  The testimonials on the Preseed website are incredibly encouraging...most saying they became pregnant the first time using the product...As this will be my last and final month of TTC I'm hoping this stuff will work its magic!
I'm telling you, the stuff is magic!!! SSBD to you sweet stuff!!!
Pamela, why are you giving up after this month?? It might be next month when yu get your BFP from using preseed? SBD to you!!! By the way, Im using preseed too as I dont have ewcm and will keep trying for a few more months...(I`m just turned 48)
Hi!   I'll be 45 in November, and have been trying for the past 4 months to conceive.  It's just a personal choice to stop after this last try, and if it happens for us we would be ecstatic, and if not, we will be equally content with our soon to be 19 mo old son.  The preseed is just an aid I'm hoping will do the trick this month...will keep you posted!  SSBD to you as well!!  Pam
Alot of people including myself have thought about that...Society is programmed to have preconceived notions that women over 40 are going to have children with downs, or other problems...on top of thinking it's not fair to the child later in life to have such older parents for the obvious..college, marriage, grandkids...but these are different days we live in.  My Mom was 42 when she had me...she's now 87, my Dad 83.  So, to answer your question, in my opinion...it's truly a personal choice.
I have to agree.  And I also have thought about it a lot.  Scientists are also saying our life expectancy is getting longer every 5 years or something like that.  And just as there are benefits to being parents younger, I think there are things we can give your children when we are older.  For example, I know I am much more patient amongst other things.  Its really up to the couple.
Plus, just because you have children younger..doesnt gaurantee you wont die while they are young.
Preseed story first. I LOVE PRESEED. It not only works at protecting the sperm but it's a really good personal lubricant besides. Even before I was having issues TTC, I had some dryness which was not fun. So I got to know quite a few brands of lubricant ... don't want to get to personal but what can I say? And although we got pregnant (1 year, 1 month) on Preseed last month ... I'm still going to be ordering it. I came to prefer the individual packet applications over the longer tube applicator BUT the longer one did seem like perhaps it may be more efficient. I don't know. I simply cannot believe I was trying to get pregnant for 3 - 4 months using Astroglide! I've learned so much since then ... funny to think back. I know I have so much more to learn.

Older moms and dads ... I like the idea but what am I going to say ... I'm 39. But I believe I'll live well into my 80's or 90's. Most everyone in my family does ... all sides ... and I've been organic and exercising regularly since I was in high school. I also don't live in a big city which I hear lowers life expectancy. My mom and dad were YOUNG when they had me and I wish they'd been older. I lived through a lot of struggles with them as they were finding their way. They were good parents in not letting me know just how much they were struggling to make ends meet but I knew that things were 'on the edge' a lot. There were lots of good times to be sure. But they didn't come from their being young and energetic enough to play with me. All I really wanted was time. Quiet time was even better in my book. They were young so they worked hard but were tired when they got home. My husband's parents were older. And his life seemed to have so much more stability and routine. He is a calmer and more calculated person and I wonder if this has something to do with it. And religion played a larger part b/c of that routine. Books and education were more central. Perhaps what it all really comes down to is having time and love for your kids. With the world the way it is now, I see a lot of community programs where older aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpas and siblings are raising children that were born into their families. The reports I've read on the children have been very positive and most often these older figures serve as mentors or role models in a time of real flux for these young ones. Any person that has someone to love them is a blessed person. And those of us that are allowed to love are blessed in return. Regardless of age or infirmity.
LOVED your post Mochica.....thank you!!!
were you able to conceive on preseed?  I am trying preseed for the first time this cycle and am quite hopeful.