Pregnancy 35+ Community
Seeking prayer
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Seeking prayer

For the last couple weeks my blood pressure has creeped up. On Monday I went in for my 34 week appointment and was told after an ultrasound that my baby is measuring a full pound smaller than it should and my amniotic fluid is low. I was hospitalized overnight for observation. Tuesday morning they said they are keeping me until the baby comes or goes into distress and they have to do a c section. I was hoping for a vbac, but everything us up in the air now. I'm just concerned about the baby's well being. Please pray for us. Thank you.
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
Prayers for you,  MissTrevia.  The good news is that at 34 weeks,  if they have to deliver tomorrow,  things should be okay.
Blank
You are in my thoughts and definitely you will be in my prayers.in spite of being inconvenienced by being away from your house The good thing is you are under constant care and monitoring and you are almost there.
Blank
Thanks ladies.
Blank
How are you, baby bedrest?  
Blank
I'm doing pretty good. I'm still on modified bedrest. Doc says I can walk about as I desire. My bp has started trending downward, but is still elevated. So they want me to deliver at 37 weeks. The staff here is great so that makes it easier.
Blank
4738473_tn?1360039398
prayers for you both, and a hug just for comfort
Blank
I hate staying at hospitals but at least you and the baby are at the safest possible place. Good luck and saying a prayer for you guys.
Blank
I wish you the best of luck..  At this point though thank god baby maybe tad smaller, but should be okay for the most part :) good. Luck let us know
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...