Pregnancy 35+ Community
Showing

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Showing

Could I be showing as early as 6 weeks?
Could be bloating ... I look about 4 months pregnant in my early weeks due to bloating
My tummy would go hard, then soft and kept changing. You wouldn't be "showing" yet. baby is teeny tiny atm, but you are probably bloated like most women do with the start of pregnancy or when they get their periods.
You can this is my 3rd and the dr told me I would show way sooner then the average person wasn't overweight to begin with I'm 11 weeks tues and I already have me a belly!
I have been told by my ob that the more pgs you have the faster you show. The body can "remember" the shape and sizes you have been in the past and can expand to those sizes easier each time so even thow you may not bet bigger with baby number 4 than baby number one you may get to that size faster.