Pregnancy 35+ Community
Team Pink!!!!!!

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Team Pink!!!!!!

Well I finally seen my baby for the first time and they told me its a girl!!! Hubby is in denial bescause he reallyyyy wanted a boy. They caught the gender with her leg in the air but not quite open so you can only see the bottom of the private which is pretty puffy! Hubby says it looks like a ball sack. You cnt see the weewee though. I think it looks like girl but my question is could he be right, could the tech have gotten the gender wrong?
bump
Yep they sure can!
After you able to see 3 lines in the private area? With all three of girls i was told look for the 3 lines. Clear as day, no boy there!! I'm hoping this time i see NO lines!!
Yes it can be wrong if the entire area isn't seen clearly. Don't get too happy. When you have your next sonogram have them make sure. I did three times with my daughter to make sure they had it right. And the last time it was in 4D so I was definitely sure....