Pregnancy 35+ Community
Vbac

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Vbac

My dd is 5 yrs old born c section to avoid shoulder dystocia. It was a good thing she was huge and they has a hard getting her out even with the c section . I'd like to try a v bac. Could it b an option?
I've not been thru it but watch and read loads of info and talk to many about things. As long as this baby is seeming to be a good size safe ur from should say yes its safe to try. As long as there are no major risks. I think you'll be able to try. Going luck :)
I had 2 vaginal births then a c-section and then a VBAc which was my fastest birth yet.  Like the other poster, if size is OK and if your doctor or hospital is equipped to do a vbac I don't see why not..
This would definitely be a good question for you to discuss with your doctor and measure out the pros and cons. I had a VBAC with my second. They measured my scar tissue around 36 weeks, and said it was thick enough to go through with it. Labor went well, and he was a healthy little 8 pounder :) i would suggest doing a VBAC over c-section to anyone, but its obviously what's healthy and safe for both you and your little one. Good luck girl! :)
I'm dreading my vbac... 3 natural births prior to c section ... I'm 38+2 and my boy is looking chunky... Its been 6 years since c section, 12 years since natural birth... Nhs don't bother checking scar tissue or anything, they just push vbac to save money then warn you an emergency c section may be ontthe agenda...  Good luck with the birth :) x