Pregnancy 35+ Community
Willing to donate egg
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Willing to donate egg

Hi
I am 27yrs asian willing to donate egg.....health is perfect and no drugs smoke or drinks...contact me anybody interested from calgary area

Tags: egg, donate
Blank
I googled it for you.
I found two that look like they could help you decide what to do, or hook you you up with a couple that really needs your help.
Regionalfertilityprogram.ca/services
Familyhelper.net
I read that some couples will pay up to $10,000 for a viable pregnancy with a donated egg! That's huge!
Good for you for wanting to help someone. Even with getting paid to do so, it's a pretty selfless act.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
There are medical facilities you can go to that will take your viable eggs if all of your medical testing comes back healthy. That's a far better way to approach egg donation than on a forum. You will get paid lots of money, too.
Blank
Thank you...But i dont know where to go and how to approach...
Blank
I googled it for you.
I found two that look like they could help you decide what to do, or hook you you up with a couple that really needs your help.
Regionalfertilityprogram.ca/services
Familyhelper.net
I read that some couples will pay up to $10,000 for a viable pregnancy with a donated egg! That's huge!
Good for you for wanting to help someone. Even with getting paid to do so, it's a pretty selfless act.
Blank
1907180_tn?1329454377
I do not know much about egg donation. But I think the laws in Canada are different than anywhere else. I am under the impression that it is against the law to be paid for an egg in Canada. It has to be volunteerly done. The couple is responsible for paying any medical costs for the hormone treatment for harvesting of the egg.
I may be wrong, but that is how it was explained to me.
Blank
so help ful.. thank you soo much
Blank
yea... its like dat i too heard.. but i have to enquire
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources