Pregnancy 35+ Community
almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy...

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy(pregnancy) test results.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member. Anyway I'm having a very drastic changes. And please have patience in reading my story, this is quite long. Thank you.
Since September last year I've been having irregular menstruation, but on November I went to doctor for check up because i took pregnancy test 2 times and its negative. He prescribed a medicine but i forgot the name, and i took it for 1 week after 2 days i had my menstruation that was last week of November 2007 after that until now February 2008 I haven't got my menstruation again, I took home pregnancy test again 2 times and its negative and last night surprisingly my breast is really in pain and i can feel its getting hard, it seems I'm lactating.  I pressed my right breast and 2 drops fell. Sad to admit but I had 2 abortions already the latest was last year. Could this be the reason behind this? because the last time I went to the doctor he said that i'm just too stressed that's why i'm missing my menstruation but how come i'm lactating? please help, i would  greatly appreciate all suggestions and opinions. Thank you
You should go to the doctor, anytime you have a discharge from your breast and you aren't pregnant, it's a red flag.....Why did you abort? Why not adoption? There are a lot of women on this 'topic" that would love to have a baby (me being one) and it could upset them.
d you should get on birth control instead of killing your babies..  one maybe you could say is a mistake but 2... come on be responsible... get on b/c
ouch
Hun no one here is to judge at al!!!! I have made my own mistakes and I would not let anyone tell me other wise we all have our own reasons for termination!   I totally understand what you are trying to say and I at one time had issues with my periods and  the doctor fixed that for me with meds, and if you suspect you could be truly pregnant a blood test is much more sufficient than a urine.  Your best bet is to see your doctor and see if he can investigate into this further for you.  Best of luck hun
uh excuse me I can judge haha.. I am so sick of people telling me I can´t judge... I can and do every day.. for example I think the trash that killed her cousin that was 4 for wetting his pants should die... I judge her and think she is evil and a waste of space... and I don´t hink that people who have killed their children as early as last year should come onto a forum of Pregnant over 35 and think that people arn´t going to be upset that she just killed a baby that we feel kick everyday inside of us... so yes I didn´t say she was going to hell or that she should die I said she should stop killing her babies and get on birth control .... and she should!!!
Like I said no one here is to judge......this place is for advise and friends, not redicule!
I do agree that birth control is the wisest choice when not planning a family.