Pregnancy 35+ Community
any big family!!!!!

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

any big family!!!!!

Hiya this is the first time im posting on here im 35 and this is baby number 9 im not no spring chicken and my body used too creak before the pregnancy lol so used to extra creaks now im 25wks on the dot iI have four girls and 3 boys lost my little man last year he evened the odds his heart sadly stopped at 18+5 but im here again would love a little boy but just want an end product healthy and happy and more big families out there
Not quite as many as you but this is baby number 5 for me. I have had two miscarriages so would have been 7. Have two girls and two boys so far. It's been 9 years since I've had a baby so I'm really feeling old.
This is baby #6 for me, pregnancy #11. I'm 24 weeks and almost 38 years old. I've had my kids in sets. Lol. 18 & 16; 7 & 8; and 1.5 and new baby this winter which will make it 3 boys and 3 girls. This is by far the easiest pregnancy-other than being ama and watched closely.
Baby 5 for us with two angel babies. We may try for one more later. I'm 36.
Im 37 and this is my 4th child. I am only 7 weeks but I must say I am a little nervous. My youngest is 11 yrs and I thought he was going to be the last. My Dr has told me in the past that I would not be able to have anymore kids so there was no need for birth control. Boy was he wrong.I guess im nervous about doing this all over after so long and im hoping everything is going to be ok since I wasnt supposed to be able to get pregnant. My 20 year old daughter isnt very happy because she decided she wanted to have a 3rd child and she feels that I am ruining everything for her. That im going to take the spot light.She has told me she hopes my pregnancy ***** and called me a few names. She has no respect and is acting like a baby herself. I dont feel she needs anymore children I had to take care of the first one so she could finish school. My husband, my 16 yr and 11 yr old boys r very happy. I just dont want all the stress. Its bad enough I work 6 days a week.
Wow! Big families! How blessed. I wish I had that, however didn't meet my husband till I was 34. Now 38, just had my first one. But I have to be honest. You are strong women because I probably couldn't go past 3. Keep it up!
I have 6 bio children and two step.  Going on my seventh bio! Im 37+5. I am sore like you wouldn't believe but im more emotional then anything i find. Yayaya for big families!  Love seeing this! People always judge me horribly because of my family's size.
My hubby and I are expecting #7.  We both have three kids from other marriages abd this is our first together.  I love having my big family.  Besides it's about time we tip the scales....We have three boys and three girls...the debate is on in my house as to what this baby will be!
How do you pack all the kids in the car? (I'm not being funny,  this is a legit question) what kind of car holds so many? Or do you and your spouse go in two cars? Just curious!