Pregnancy 35+ Community
cramping in tail bone and vagina

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

cramping in tail bone and vagina

I'm 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
I found out I'm a centimeter dilated at my doctor yesterday. And I keep having harsh cramping in my vagina and my tail bone. What could that mean? I live nearly an hour from hospital and my doctor doesn't have an after hours line to call.
I've been having that too.  My tailbone never hurt with my first two.  This time it is a constant ache tho.  Along with the bowling ball sensation on my pelvic bone, it's an interestingly painful.
This is my second baby, my girl is 5 and I had a miscarriage two years ago, it took a year to get pregnant again and the whole pregnancy has been really bad. But I never had braxton Hicks or anything and never dilated til I was induced cuz preeclamsia so idk what to do or when to worry. Being dilated was total surprise to me cuz I haven't had any signs.
I am in the same boat.  Was induced with both my others because of preeclampsia.  Didnt dilate at all with them.  Been having painful contractions since 21 weeks, massive pain in the vag area for bout a week or so now, and the tailbone pain started a few days ago.
Me too :/
Its been a hellacious pregnancy the whole time but instead of high blood pressure I've had low and now all this craziness nobody seems to be able to explain.
Same here.  BP is awesome so far.  Had no problems or changes with first two.  But this one i have had issues, plus sick as a dog, and 50% effaced since 31 weeks.  It's been really weird.  Drug out the yoga ball two days ago and just got done sitting on it for bout 30-45 minutes.  Seems to really help with the pains especially the tailbone.