Pregnancy 35+ Community
ladies please please read please

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

ladies please please read please

Hi ladies, as I was sittin down a while ago. I'm jus lookin at my belly, and my baby boy was moving and next thing u know I see where his head is located, around there he shook?? Like it wasn't normal. It looked like a viberation or something. This was the second time I felt and saw it. And I'm very curious if any of you ladies have experience this, during your pregnancy. Btw am 37 weeks and 3days??? Pls answer back let me know wat yall think
Was it like a shake as if he was stretching? You know how we get those good stretches that make you want to shake it out a little? I haven't experienced this but I hope he's OK, mama.
Yeah that's what my bf said cause I guess he does it too. But I felt it where his upper body is located at, cause his head is down where he suppose to be but I felt like if mayb it was his head or I'm not sure I'm soooo curious and concern but thank u I hope he's ok as well I pray that he is.
Is he moving? If he moves he is probably fine! My baby does the craziest moves and shakes and kicks all the time.. guess i got used to it!
I get the same thing about once a day. Im going to the doc tomorrow so ill ask about it. It makes me nervous. But I'm pretty sure he's fine just want to double check.
Mine does that a lot but i donno what it is except he is still lookn good on the ultrasounds and everything so i donno what it is, first time i felt it, it FREAKED me out
Oh okay if we all getting it then its prolly normal?? I feel a bit relieve to know, im not the only one who felt and caught this move lol I have docs appointment on wenesday ill ask my doctor. And ill let yall know what she says. But I deff agree, I freaked out as well.
Hi ladies my dcotor said its normal :) so we shall not freak out here! Lol yay us :)
My baby does vibrate alot.