Pregnancy 35+ Community
pain pills and unborn babies stool

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

pain pills and unborn babies stool

how long does it take to get pain pills out of the unborn babies stool
im curious as to why you ask?  
That is really a question for your Dr.   I think much depends on how much you used and how often.  I too am curious as to why you are asking, and would like to say this.  If you are abusing pain pills (not saying you are, but I sort of have that feeling), then it is extremely important you talk to your OB.  It is not safe to go off of them cold turkey while pregnant, you have to be weaned under medical supervision....this is extremely extremely important!  It can be very dangerous for the baby otherwise.

And secondly, if this is an addiction issue, please get help for both the sake of you and your baby.  Many many people battle addictions and overcome them, and you can too!  I feel like you may be reaching out for help a bit, and there is help available.  There are also some really great addiction forums here on MedHelp with fabulous people who have been there, and will help you too.

If it's not an addiction issue, please disregard everything I just said.