Pregnancy 35+ Community
spotting n concern

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

spotting n concern

Today i noticed when i went to the bathroom, i wiped and there was some blood, also a quarter size spot of bright red in the toilet. im 7 weeks and my fight baby. im 40.
I bled with my pregnancies, I wouldn't worry unless you have more bleeding with cramps
I would def. get it checked out by your doctor.  Even if they took blood to make sure that your HCG level are rising.  It probably is o.k. but no harm in getting it checked.  I had bleeding at 10 weeks but bub was fine even though all the doctors told me I was having a m/c. Good luck and hope it works out well for you.
What started as Sporting, turned today to 4th day bleeding. Slight cramping, had blood work done but won't get the results till Monday. I feel I should go back to the ER and see if baby still there. I can't wait till Monday. What are the odds of having this baby? I'm so worried, sad and confused.
Taking a home pregnancy test may help you find out before Monday. Hope all is well.
A home pregnancy test would not be too helpful coz one can test positive days after coz it takes a while for preg hormones to clear out of system when pregnancy is no longer there or the fetus lose its heartbeat. Either go to er or wait for Monday results but most of all don't stress about it,  because it could be just bleeding nit affecting baby but when you stress that might endanger your baby.   Hope all goes well and sm thinking about you.