Pregnancy 35+ Community
told girl yet its a boy ...

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

told girl yet its a boy ...

Ever been told its a girl to get another sonogram and it be a boy urghh .... So sad... already have three sons..
I'm sorry. I haven't been THRU it but know ppl who have...  When did they'll tell you girl then a boy??  Why is asked now had them look literally 6 times before we started buying stuff Bcuz afraid of it happening. And let me tell you my oldest 2 are boys youngest 2 girls and another girl on the way. I'm 32weeks 5days in was hoping for boy. Every one I know their girls are little women fight hell of ALOT worse then my boys EVER have. I love and cherish them all the same but BOYS ARE EASIER. you'll be blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Good luck :)
Ops 33.5 weeks lol can't keep track
Was told twice I was having a girl, and I have a beautiful 13 year old boy!! Ttc again @ 36, fiancé has low sperm count, & im scared w my age...hoping it happens soon! Good luck all! Xo
I know what u mean. I have 2 boys and am pregnant now with a girl. As I am scanned v reg, It took 8 or 9 scans before I believe them and have only recently bought pink things. I am now 38 weeks! Haha x
I feel for you.  To think you are finally getting your girl and have it taken away would be hard.  I have 2 boys; love em bunches, but would love to have just one girl.  This is last chance for me and they have the sex on file at the dr's office but am afraid to find out.  I think I'm just going to let myself dream for awhile.  
Really wanted a boy for my 3rd baby, got a girl and was crushed coz i had 2 girls already. But with my current one the main issue is good health, boy or girl its no big deal- my daughters are like my lil sisters so am ok. If i get a boy it will still be ok, though my girls want another sister- will see on delivery.
If it's any help I have 4 sons! I do prefer boys (had a niece) but wouldn't have mind ONE girl in the family. But hey as cher said the main thing is health & I am so grateful to have 4 healthy sons as they did give me a fright after a blood result that baby was DS.
After three girls we were really wishing for a boy this time around, we had our 20wk u/s and  its another Girl...lol! What can u do , u get what u get right!! I'm just so happy that the baby seems healthy and all mt tests came back good :))
I have been there my oldest son was 2 when I got my u/s and they told me 95%chance a girl so I went and started getting  my baby girls stuff. 2 weeks before I was due the Dr did another u/s just to see how she was positioned in the womb. That was when the Dr asked me was they told me I was having and I told the Dr they said 95% chance a girl. My Dr was the one to talk me my baby was breach and a boy. But I wouldn't trade my boys for the world. Now of I could just get knocked up with my hubbys baby and it be a girl I would have my girl lol.