Pregnancy 35+ Community
ugh im so sick

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

ugh im so sick

I don't understand why morning sickness well in my case all dam day sickness happens ! Y? Y? Y? I wanted this baby it was planned but I just ask myself what the hell was I thinking now that I am so sick ! I feel so horrible to think this but I feel so bad !!! And I work in a hospital and sick people smell really bad how can I take care of people when I can't even stand how they smell !!! Ok maybe I'm just venting here but I feel like I am in hell !!! Can't even b a mother to my othe 3 kiddos ugh , am I bad????
Are you taking anything for it?
I understand how you feel. I am 32 weeks pregnant and still have morning sickness all the time. I am taking diclectin and it really does help. I am a funeral director and embalmer and I must say some days I find it hard to do my job because I am mre smell sensitive now. So I can understand how tough if must be in a hospital setting.
I think it's pretty normal to feel the way you do, and no, you are not horrible.  I had that all day sickness first trimester, and it was awful.

Ginger really worked well for me to help it.  Also, try making sure you always have something in your stomach.  Not easy I know when you feel awful, but even constantly nibbling on some soda crackers can help.  I used to keep a small plate right next to the bed and would nibble on them before I even got out of bed in the morning.

I sure hope this passes soon for you.  And go easy on yourself.  Wanting a baby, it being planned and being happy about it doesn't mean we have to enjoy every second of a pregnancy.  Pregnancy can be hard on us!  All the best.
Same here, constant sickness round the clock for the whole trimester. I found eating tiny portions every two hours, snacks inbetween and sipping on water to hydrate myself helped. I'm talking child portions as the hunger set me off but I couldn't take anything larger hence eating little often. I had ice pops in the bath, my favorite scent ready to spray or sniff whilst out.

It was hell, I felt just like you, depressed too at times. I just kept picking myself up and trying again.

Oh and I loathe ginger, water and crazy remedies too, they made me worse so hash I had a battle of the mind on LOL plus ppl saying they had it all the way through stressed me out, I dreaded that!!! Oh and stress, nerves, etc set me off. Stress still does make me gag and usually I'm an ice queen lol

Its shocking what an unborn pits us mums through gasp!!! Good Luck, hope it stops x
Darn predictive text typos!!!