Pregnancy 35+ Community
ugh nausea!!
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ugh nausea!!

I'm 9wks and have the worst all day nausea and vomiting.. Can anyone give me tips on how to not have it as much or to claim it down a little?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Ginger biscuits did the trick for me. Small meals and perhaps crackers first thing before you get out of bed. Doc can give you something to help if you can't eat anything. Hopefully you'll only have a week or two more before it eases off. Best wishes x
Blank
High protein foods will help along w suggestions above. Stir out bubbles from Canada dry ginger ale...use that brand name BC made w real ginger. Babiesrus sells lollypops that help. Keep crackers and almonds nearby. Don't use perfumes or smelly lotions
Blank
High protein foods will help along w suggestions above. Stir out bubbles from Canada dry ginger ale...use that brand name BC made w real ginger. Babiesrus sells lollypops that help. Keep crackers and almonds nearby. Don't use perfumes or smelly lotions
Blank
2134043_tn?1342104554
Mint can help as well, I've been sucking on tic tacs and soft peppermints like crazy.

I actually have a perfume that I love, its very light, but when you around something that is stronger it can help block smells, which normally make me feel very sick. So I try to make sure I wear it when I go to work, as it helps.
Blank
Thank you ladies!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979