Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
Baby after tubiligation
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
126 members

Baby after tubiligation

In 2001 I had my 2 child and 2 years later I had a tubiligation done with bands. In 2007 I felt very sick went to the er and told I was dehydrated and sent home even though I had missed my period I never thought I was pregnent, I did a pregnancy test and sure enough is was positive. I had blood work done at the er and a urine test but I was never told I was pregnent. It was because they did not feel the need to do a pregnancy test since I had a tubiligation. When I went to my Gyn  I had an ultrasound and there was no fetus in the uterus so I went in for surgery because the pregnancy was in my tube. Tubal pregnancy is very dangerous and life threatening. I recovered and did not lose my tube But emotionally  it hurted. In 2008 I missed my period again this time I did not hesitated in taking a test and for the 2 time it was positive I ended up in my Gyn's office again and she explained how nothing is sure and I could be having a tubal pregnancy again. She suggested not to wait cause my tube could burst but I insisted in waiting a week to see if anything will appear in the uterus. My husband and I didn't have any  children together and he was raising mine as his own. So after the week there still was nothing and the doctor administrated a shot that will help get rid of what ever was in my tubes. I was cramping and had lots of bleeding for days. It was worse this time cause I felt o sick and I was non stop bleeding. 2 years later I was going on a 8 hr road trip and for the third time missed my period this time I did not want to do a test cause I aldready knew what was coming. My husband and mother insisted on me not going anywhere and taking a test so I did. I took the test and positive it was I decided to go on my trip and after I was 6 hrs away I felt really sick and nausea. I went like that for 3 days and when I went back hoe I called the Gyn and of course I knew the routine it was ultrasound immediately!! During the ultrasound, the tech asked #'s of questions I explained the 2 tubal pregnancies and tubiligation. Then she said "after all you have told me I can not keep quite and I must tell you the fetus is in the uterus" I stayed in shock!!! Then she said I'm counting the heart beat and I responded like an idiot it has a heart she was like ... Yes!!! And I had a beautiful successful pregnancy with a baby girl and very healthy and no risk. Now I have 3 girls and will like a boy but nothing is guaranteed for another pregnancy so we will see. My baby girl is 18 months and I'm enjoying her like crazy. My oldest is 13 and second is 11 and they love her sisters!! I'm truly blessed. But comes to show u never know...  
Godisfaithful commented on July 21st, 2014
Godisfaithful commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 18
Godisfaithful commented on OB appointment 7/11/1...
Jul 18