Can I possibly be pregnant?!
I had my tubes tied 3 1/2 years ago. I am exhibiting several signs of being pregnant. I have swollen feet, Breast leakage, nail and hair changes, nausea, facial acne (which I don't normally have), movement in my stomach daily, heartburn and increased weight gain.  I am also very tired all of the time.  am urinating often. I am hoping I am not pregnant. I am still getting my period but not like the normal ones after my tubal (which were very heavy 5-6 days) they are more like 3 days very light on 3rd. I don't have any medical insurance and pregnancy test I took a few months ago came back negative. Is it possible to be pregnant after a tubal. I am married with 3 kids (10,3 and4) My younger 2 are 101/2 months apart. I REALLY don't want anymore. We just moved to a new state, my husband is at a new job. I can't tell him because he's already been stressed out. I thought I was a couple months ago but put it out of my head because I had the tubal done. But now I am really worried. Has anybody been in my shoes and tuned out they weren't pregnant? Yes I've done the research and I do know the failure rates etc.
I had my tubes tied in 2001 and I have the same symptoms that you are having. I went to ER and after a transvaginal ultrasound he told me that I wasnt prego but it might be to early to see anything. he didnt do a bloodtest so Im gonna make an appointment with my gyn to see whats really going on. I also have 3 kids 10 12 and 14 so I wasnt planning on having anymore obviously. If you find out anything before I do let me know :) and I will do the same.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10