Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
Can I possibly be pregnant?!
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
127 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can I possibly be pregnant?!

I had my tubes tied 3 1/2 years ago. I am exhibiting several signs of being pregnant. I have swollen feet, Breast leakage, nail and hair changes, nausea, facial acne (which I don't normally have), movement in my stomach daily, heartburn and increased weight gain.  I am also very tired all of the time.  am urinating often. I am hoping I am not pregnant. I am still getting my period but not like the normal ones after my tubal (which were very heavy 5-6 days) they are more like 3 days very light on 3rd. I don't have any medical insurance and pregnancy test I took a few months ago came back negative. Is it possible to be pregnant after a tubal. I am married with 3 kids (10,3 and4) My younger 2 are 101/2 months apart. I REALLY don't want anymore. We just moved to a new state, my husband is at a new job. I can't tell him because he's already been stressed out. I thought I was a couple months ago but put it out of my head because I had the tubal done. But now I am really worried. Has anybody been in my shoes and tuned out they weren't pregnant? Yes I've done the research and I do know the failure rates etc.
1 Comment
Blank
I had my tubes tied in 2001 and I have the same symptoms that you are having. I went to ER and after a transvaginal ultrasound he told me that I wasnt prego but it might be to early to see anything. he didnt do a bloodtest so Im gonna make an appointment with my gyn to see whats really going on. I also have 3 kids 10 12 and 14 so I wasnt planning on having anymore obviously. If you find out anything before I do let me know :) and I will do the same.
Blank
Recent Activity
1643531_tn?1390433321
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on God breaking chains
1 hr ago
1643531_tn?1390433321
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on Thank God For Fresh S...
Oct 22
1643531_tn?1390433321
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on Night Panics? Help? ...
Oct 16
MedHelp Health Answers