Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
Confused
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
127 members

Confused

Well I am a 31yr old mother of 4 children. I had my tubes tied clipped and burned after my c-section in oct 2006. For the first time since then I have missed my period and I have all of the symptoms of a pregnant woman. I never really wanted to get them tied, but listening to other people I went ahead with it. I am afraid to take a test bc I dont want to be dissappointed. I have read alot of comments and the majority of people have tested negative. It wouldnt be bad if I was but I just dont understand why all of us are having these issues that the doctors cant seem to explain. I believe that if GOD says its for you or me then we will get pregnant regardless of our tubal ligation. I will test soon tho just because I am concerned. I wish all of you women the best of luck and if you truly want another baby, just pray and ask GOD for HIS WILL to be done. Bc I dont know about anyone else but the kids I have i didnt necessarily pray for. HE saw fit that I have them so its all up to him. God bless you all and I will post my results asap.. :-))
We r in the same boat girl!!! I have three tubes r  clampped. Want another one. Getting all the signs. But still negative. Maybe early menopause. Period came twice last month.
Wow you sound like me. I have had my tubes tied since 12/07. I'm not sure if I want anymore, I have three children. Just like you God saw fit that I have them even under such interesting terms. I have prayed that if it is God's will that it be done. I wouldn't question him if I did become pregnant because he knows what he is doing. Lol you totally took all the words out of my mouth with your post. My husband keeps asking me if I'm expecting. His mother predicted it, and with all that said I'm just not trying to have my mind trick my body. Anyways time shall tell. I just wanted to share. God bless!!!
Today My Period Is Six Days Last. No Sign Of Period At All. No Cramps No Nothing.  At Home Test Negative!!! Maybe I Should Wait About A Month And Take Another. Glad It Was A Dollar Tree One. I Took A Dollar Tree One With My Last One N Was 9 Weeks. But That Was In 2006.
Godisfaithful commented on Risa615's status
Nov 24
Godisfaithful commented on The Lords awesome pow...
Nov 19
Godisfaithful commented on photo
Nov 11