Could I be Pre
Hello everyone I am a 29 yr old mother of three and my spouse and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 2yrs now. I had a Tubal Ligation in 2003 and I have had 3 mischarges since we have been together so right now I have feeled fluttering in my stomach and I sleep alot and I have been eating more my chest looks huge and there is white residue in my nipples(its creamy and white) I have Moodswings out of this world. My last period started March 29 and stopped on  Aprl 4. It's Now May 18 could I be Pregnant..........Help Me Please  
Hi There:)

'All Things Are Possible!

Many women have become pregnant anywhere from a few months to years later after having tubals of all kinds.

I would definately be doing a HPT and getting bloodwork and/or an ultra sound done to confirm pregnancy, hormone levels and anything else that might be causing your symptoms.

God Bless!  

Well I took a HPT and it said I wasn't but I have yet to get a period. Could a HPT be Wrong?
I would call your doctor for a blood test and maybe ultrasould.
def. call your doc. my cousin had a tubal during a c-section after her twins were born and almost 2 yrs later she was pregnant and had a baby boy. i know how your feeling i havent had a period since april 2nd and several preg symptoms. i think i will test in a few days. just seems impossible after having a tubal ligation but i guess its not, the more i read the more common it sounds.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10