Fertility
I had my tubes clamped in 2007. I am now remarried and we both want another child. We are now looking into reversal.  
But if we could get pregnant without having to go through the whole surgery think that would be great. Since I had this tubal ligation my periods come every month but whenever they want to. It never comes the same time every month. I always feel like I am pregnant but that at home pregnancy test always comes out negative. I am now currently taking red clover capsules, royal jelly capsules, folic acid, and drinking red clover tea. I read that these things help promote fertility. I sure hope this works. Cause if I can save $6k and get pregnant naturally. That would be great if not I will get the procedure done in june for the reversal.
That's how I feel most months. I get all sorts of pregnancy symptoms but the test are all bfn. Has the clover worked for you?I'm thinking of tying it!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10