Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
Fertility
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
127 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fertility

I had my tubes clamped in 2007. I am now remarried and we both want another child. We are now looking into reversal.  
But if we could get pregnant without having to go through the whole surgery think that would be great. Since I had this tubal ligation my periods come every month but whenever they want to. It never comes the same time every month. I always feel like I am pregnant but that at home pregnancy test always comes out negative. I am now currently taking red clover capsules, royal jelly capsules, folic acid, and drinking red clover tea. I read that these things help promote fertility. I sure hope this works. Cause if I can save $6k and get pregnant naturally. That would be great if not I will get the procedure done in june for the reversal.
1 Comment
Blank
That's how I feel most months. I get all sorts of pregnancy symptoms but the test are all bfn. Has the clover worked for you?I'm thinking of tying it!
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on Risa615's status
Nov 24
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on The Lords awesome pow...
Nov 19
Blank
Godisfaithful commented on photo
Nov 11
MedHelp Health Answers